- Authorities search for missing state prison inmate Updated: Apr-20-14 4:40 pm
- Woman dies in rock climbing incident in SD Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- CAMP teams to showcase projects Saturday Updated: Apr-19-14 9:13 am
- Rapid City school's nursing program can stay open Updated: Apr-18-14 2:23 pm
- Progressive slot machines unveiled in Deadwood Updated: Apr-18-14 8:29 am
- Man in custody after 3-hour standoff in Rapid City Updated: Apr-18-14 7:04 am
- 2 SD businesses found selling alcohol to minors Updated: Apr-17-14 3:37 pm
- SD jailer set for September trial on rape charge Updated: Apr-17-14 7:32 am
- School of Mines names new athletic director Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Trial set in proposed tribal national park dispute Updated: Apr-16-14 11:11 am
- SD man who used child as shield gets 20-year term Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- Boy, 10, arrested for carrying BB gun to school Updated: Apr-15-14 5:04 pm
- Man pleads not guilty to disrupting flight in SD Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 am
- Urgent care facilities booming in western SD Updated: Apr-13-14 7:26 pm
- Lakota Omniciye Wacipi begins at BHSU Updated: Apr-11-14 12:55 pm
- SD college launches Shale Research Institute Updated: Apr-11-14 9:14 am
- SD chase suspect sentenced to 30 years in prison Updated: Apr-11-14 7:32 am
- Police in western SD find skimmers at gas pumps Updated: Apr-11-14 5:29 am
- Proposed western SD uranium mine clears hurdle Updated: Apr-10-14 9:31 am
- SD air travelers opt to drive after flight trouble Updated: Apr-09-14 6:37 pm
- Dog to be euthanized after attack in Rapid City Updated: Apr-09-14 7:46 am
- Meetings to discuss livestock disaster programs Updated: Apr-09-14 5:26 am
- SD groups urging cleanup of uranium mines Updated: Apr-09-14 5:23 am
- South Dakota man gets 2 DUIs in 12 hours Updated: Apr-07-14 4:01 pm
- Initiative aimed at wooing workers to western ND Updated: Apr-07-14 9:19 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities are searching for a state prison inmate missing in Rapid City.
FALLING ROCK, South Dakota - Authorities say a 39-year-old woman has died as a result of injuries sustained from a fall while rock climbing in western South Dakota.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Teams from the Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing and Production will showcase their projects Saturday at an Earth Day celebration at the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The head of the South Dakota Board of Nursing says Western Dakota Technical Institute has made significant progress in addressing board concerns and its nursing program can stay open.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Special slot machines linked to machines in another state to provide much larger jackpots are now available in Deadwood.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Charges are pending against a 37-year-old Rapid City man arrested after a standoff with police that lasted more than three hours.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities in western South Dakota say two of 17 businesses in Rapid City have failed an alcohol compliance check.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A South Dakota jailer accused of raping a female inmate is scheduled to stand trial in early September.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota School of Mines and Technology has named its new athletic director.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A judge has reserved three weeks this summer for trial involving a proposed tribal national park in southwestern South Dakota.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man who authorities say used his 2-year-old daughter as a shield to avoid arrest has been sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Police in western South Dakota say a 10-year-old boy has been arrested at an elementary school for carrying a BB gun in his backpack.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A 68-year-old Virginia man accused of disrupting a flight he boarded in South Dakota has pleaded not guilty to a federal charge of interfering with flight crew members and attendants.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The push by health care systems toward urgent care has led to a booming operation of clinics in western South Dakota, where two existing operations will soon move to larger facilities to accommodate the surge in patients.
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - One of the largest Native American pow wows in the Black Hills kicks off Friday night on the campus of Black Hills State University.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota School of Mines & Technology is launching a Shale Research Institute with the help of Rapid City-based engineering consultant RESPEC.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man shot and wounded by a Highway Patrol trooper after a chase last fall has been sentenced to spend 30 years in prison.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities in western South Dakota are investigating a series of credit card skimmers found inside gas pumps.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission has issued an operating license for a proposed uranium mine in western South Dakota's Black Hills, though it isn't the only hurdle for the project and opponents say they'll fight the move.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Air travelers to and from South Dakota's small towns are growing weary of inconsistent flights, and many say they are giving up on regional airports all together.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man went through several hours of surgery after being attacked by a roommate's dog.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota Stockgrowers Association along with several other industry groups is hosting four meetings in the western part of the state to provide ranchers information about available disaster relief programs.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Some environmental groups plan to use Earth Day to call attention to old uranium mines in South Dakota and elsewhere.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities say a western South Dakota man was arrested twice within a 12-hour span under suspicion of driving under the influence.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Job fairs are being held in 12 cities in the Dakotas to woo workers to construction jobs in the western North Dakota oil patch.