- Case continued against SD jailer accused of rape Updated: Mar-11-14 8:32 am
- SD man pleads not guilty in Amber Alert incident Updated: Mar-11-14 7:13 am
- Suspect shot and wounded by trooper changes plea Updated: Mar-10-14 4:38 pm
- Former SD senator charged in illegal hunting case Updated: Mar-08-14 5:02 pm
- Major Black Hills jewelers announce purchase deal Updated: Mar-07-14 10:02 am
- 2012 visits to SD national parks surpass 4 million Updated: Mar-05-14 3:13 am
- Suspect shot by SD officers pleads not guilty Updated: Mar-04-14 11:23 am
- FEMA approves $1 million for blizzard clean-up Updated: Mar-03-14 2:40 pm
- Weekend cold breaks records across the Dakotas Updated: Mar-03-14 2:25 pm
- Sturgis wrestling team goes blond for teammate Updated: Mar-02-14 2:57 pm
- Sheriff warns residents about magazine salespeople Updated: Mar-01-14 6:29 pm
- Rapid City ban on digital billboards overturned Updated: Feb-28-14 9:17 am
- Burns to cause smoke, haze around Mount Rushmore Updated: Feb-26-14 4:29 pm
- SD casino robber sentenced to 20 years in prison Updated: Feb-26-14 12:20 pm
- SD man sentenced in candlestick holder beating Updated: Feb-26-14 7:34 am
- Fire damages home of South Dakota good Samaritan Updated: Feb-26-14 2:05 am
- Rapid City K9 unit getting vest for police dog Updated: Feb-24-14 2:56 pm
- SD residents plunging for Special Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 11:00 am
- SD lawmakers reject bill to repeal death penalty Updated: Feb-21-14 3:51 pm
- South Dakota good Samaritan finds himself in need Updated: Feb-20-14 12:04 pm
- Advocates upset by legal killing of SD young lions Updated: Feb-19-14 10:52 am
- South Dakota lawmakers reject sex orientation bill Updated: Feb-18-14 4:07 pm
- Rapid City strip club loses license for 3 days Updated: Feb-18-14 8:19 am
- Pine beetle progress slowing in Black Hills region Updated: Feb-17-14 6:31 pm
- Lakota minister takes on tribal national park plan Updated: Feb-17-14 6:31 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A South Dakota jailer accused of raping a female inmate is scheduled to enter pleas Friday after a magistrate judge ruled there is enough evidence to continue the case against him
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man accused of beating his ex-girlfriend and taking their two young daughters has pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault and kidnapping charges.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man shot and wounded by a Highway Patrol trooper after a chase last fall has pleaded guilty to aggravated eluding, aggravated assault and attempted first-degree escape.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A former state senator is facing a misdemeanor charge after illegally killing a mountain lion that was caught in a bobcat trap in western South Dakota.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City-based jeweler with dozens of stores in the Midwest is buying a company that has been making Black Hills gold jewelry for 136 years.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The National Parks Service says more than 4 million people visited South Dakota's six national parks in 2012.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A man shot by law officers following a chase in southwestern South Dakota last year has pleaded not guilty to several charges.
PIERRE, South Dakota - State officials say the Federal Emergency Management Agency will award more than $1 million to the city of Rapid City for debris clean-up from an October blizzard.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The latest blast of frigid Arctic air to blanket the Dakotas soon will give way to warmer Pacific air, but it will leave behind a legacy of shattered cold-weather records across the two states.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Members of the Sturgis wrestling team were easy to spot at the South Dakota state tournament. They went bleach blond for Brandon.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A western South Dakota sheriff is warning residents about "aggressive" salespeople that have recently gone door-to-door offering magazines.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A federal judge has overturned a citizen-driven initiative that banned new digital billboards in Rapid City.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - South Dakota authorities say people can expect to see smoke and haze around Mount Rushmore National Memorial this week as officials plan to start burning slash piles.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man who threatened to shoot a clerk during a casino robbery last year has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man convicted of beating his girlfriend with a glass candlestick holder on New Year's Day 2013 has been sentenced to more than two decades in the State Penitentiary.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A western South Dakota man didn't think twice when he saw a couple and their five children waiting for a tow truck last August along Interstate 90 after their motor home broke down.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City police dog is being been outfitted with a custom-made bulletproof vest.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - South Dakota residents have been plunging into frigid waters to help raise money for the Special Olympics.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota should keep the death penalty, a deeply split legislative panel decided Friday after hearing emotional testimony on either side of the issue from families whose loved ones were killed.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man who made headlines last year by loaning his vehicle to a New York family whose motorhome had broken down in South Dakota now finds himself in need.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A national mountain lion protection organization is outraged that South Dakota hunters shot three young lions last week and had their kills deemed legal by the state.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A measure that sought to prevent lawsuits against businesses that refuse to hire or provide services to gays and lesbians was rejected Tuesday by a South Dakota legislative panel after opponents said the bill was unnecessary and would send a message of hate or fear.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rapid City's lone strip club will not host exotic dancers for three days starting Tuesday under the terms of a city council-imposed suspension of its business license following a marathon hearing.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A recent aerial survey shows the 18-year battle to eradicate the mountain pine beetle from the Black Hills of western South Dakota is slowing the pest's progress, but officials say now is not the time to let up.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Lakota minister is trying to stop plans by the National Park Service and Oglala Sioux tribe to create a tribal national park in southwestern South Dakota.