- Prescribed burns planned to enhance SD elk habitat Updated: Dec-12-13 4:02 pm
- SD man shot by police pleads guilty, mentally ill Updated: Dec-12-13 7:16 am
- Rapid City about to unveil landfill expansion Updated: Dec-11-13 5:20 am
- SD man gets 50 years in prison for raping toddler Updated: Dec-10-13 7:02 am
- Rapid City university to probe disposal of records Updated: Dec-09-13 7:44 am
- Wyoming defeats South Dakota 67-66 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 12:29 am
- SD judge denies sentence reduction in 2011 killing Updated: Dec-07-13 4:44 pm
- Police may charge SD clerk who fired warning shot Updated: Dec-07-13 4:14 pm
- Robots to compete Saturday at School of Mines Updated: Dec-07-13 5:20 am
- Ranchers oppose SD tribe's plan for bison reserve Updated: Dec-06-13 7:20 pm
- SD Regents approve 3 new minor degrees at USD Updated: Dec-06-13 5:29 am
- SD university sports arena projects clear hurdle Updated: Dec-05-13 11:54 am
- Death penalty ruled out in SD homicide case Updated: Dec-03-13 5:58 pm
- Wildfire specialist announces run for SD governor Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Rapid City store that closed from blizzard reopens Updated: Dec-01-13 2:08 pm
- Dog bite stops mail in Rapid City neighborhood Updated: Nov-29-13 2:52 pm
- RC follows SF and expands pledge to all levels Updated: Nov-29-13 9:02 am
- SD ranchers embrace needed livestock donations Updated: Nov-28-13 4:08 pm
- SD teenager thankful after overcoming rare disease Updated: Nov-28-13 3:23 pm
- Powertech CEO says mine proposal should pay off Updated: Nov-28-13 12:02 pm
- Vet: Bald eagle likely died from lead poisoning Updated: Nov-27-13 5:26 pm
- Bumpy skies but smooth roads expected for holiday Updated: Nov-26-13 3:57 pm
- Delta to fly between Rapid City and Atlanta Updated: Nov-26-13 8:10 am
- Victim of Rapid City fatal crash identified Updated: Nov-25-13 12:43 pm
- Mines physicist who apparently killed himself ID'd Updated: Nov-25-13 11:17 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is providing money for prescribed burns to improve wildlife habitat on a total of about 3 square miles of land in western South Dakota's Black Hills.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A man accused of threatening Rapid City police officers with a butcher knife has pleaded guilty but mentally ill to two counts of aggravated assault on a law officer.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The Rapid City landfill is about to unveil a $4.4 million citizens' campus that officials say will make it safer and faster for residents to use.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man who raped a 3-year-old girl and took photos of the abuse has been sentenced to 50 years in prison.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - National American University in Rapid City is investigating whether the disposal of some student financial records was handled properly.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Larry Nance Jr.'s three-point play with two seconds remaining gave Wyoming a 67-66 overtime victory over South Dakota Saturday night.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City woman who killed her aunt after a night of drinking more than two years ago must stay in prison until 2021, a judge ruled Friday in rejecting a plea for a sentence reduction.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rapid City police are considering whether to charge a liquor store clerk who fired a warning shot into the air after thieves stole two bottles of vodka.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota School of Mines & Technology is hosting nearly 150 elementary and middle school students Saturday as they send their Lego robots into competition.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Some cattle ranchers on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in southwestern South Dakota are fighting plans for a large bison reserve being pursued by the Oglala Sioux Tribe.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The state Board of Regents has given the University of South Dakota approval to offer three new minor degrees aimed at helping graduates prepare for careers in a wide range of fields.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - South Dakota's Board of Regents has approved a new football stadium at South Dakota State University and a new basketball/volleyball arena at the University of South Dakota, the last hurdle before legislative approval.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and her unborn child will not face the prospect of the death penalty if he is convicted.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A former head of South Dakota's state wildfire agency who left office last year for the private sector, says he's running for governor, becoming the first Democrat to do so.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City store that closed due to damage from the October blizzard has reopened.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service has suspended mail delivery to 16 customers in a Rapid City neighborhood because a dog bit the carrier.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Students in all grades of South Dakota's two largest districts are now asked to stand up and recite the Pledge of Allegiance every morning.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A 50-year-old South Dakota man who lost nearly one-third of his cattle to a surprise October storm fought back tears as he talked about livestock donations that he and other ranchers have received in recent weeks.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City teenager who overcame a rare and deadly disease says the ordeal has taught her to be more appreciative of friends, family, good health and the simple things in life.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The CEO of a company planning a uranium mine in the Black Hills says the project is "fairly benign" and should pay off in the long run.
HILL CITY, South Dakota - A veterinarian says a bald eagle found in the Black Hills likely died from lead poisoning.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota residents traveling by car this holiday week should have no trouble, but storms elsewhere could impact air travelers connecting to flights through major airline hubs.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Delta Air Lines is adding nonstop once-a-week flights between Rapid City and Atlanta, beginning next June.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities have identified a man who died in a Rapid City crash in which another man was arrested for vehicular homicide.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities have identified a South Dakota School of Mines and Technology faculty member who apparently killed himself on campus.