- NDOT employee arraigned in Fallon Updated: Apr-20-14 9:46 pm
- Northern Nevada camper finds body in shallow grave Updated: Apr-14-14 5:10 pm
- Fallon man killed in motorcycle crash Updated: Apr-07-14 5:05 pm
- Reno, Fallon men headed to prison for IRS fraud Updated: Mar-25-14 3:33 pm
- Higher flood insurance costs coming to Nevada Updated: Mar-24-14 3:57 pm
FALLON, Nevada - A Nevada Department of Transportation employee in Fallon has been arraigned on charges he used a state credit card to support his gambling habit.
FALLON, Nevada - A camper has discovered a body buried in a shallow grave off the highway in northern Nevada.
RENO, Nevada - Authorities say a Fallon man is dead after losing control of his motorcycle on State Route 341 near Virginia City.
RENO, Nevada - Two northern Nevada men are headed to prison for conspiring to defraud the Internal Revenue Service.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County emergency manager Aaron Kenneston has known since Hurricane Katrina slammed into New Orleans and Superstorm Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast that Nevada homeowners and businesses eventually would face higher premiums for federal flood insurance.