- Judge cuts sentence of 4th member of Elkhart 4 to 10 years Updated: Feb-11-16 5:29 pm
GOSHEN, Indiana - A judge has reduced to 10 years the sentence of a northern Indiana man convicted of felony murder in a home break-in after the Indiana Supreme Court threw out the murder convictions of three co-defendants.
- Lake-effect snow showers pound northern Indiana counties Updated: Feb-10-16 5:11 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Authorities say lake-effect snow showers reducing visibility to near zero at times have led to multiple crashes and slide-offs in northern Indiana.
- 2 more join federal lawsuit challenging live Nativity scene Updated: Feb-09-16 4:01 am
ELKHART, Indiana - Two more parents have joined a federal lawsuit challenging a northern Indiana school district using a live Nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show.
- Indiana Toll Road to undergo $200 million in improvements Updated: Feb-02-16 6:14 pm
GRANGER, Indiana - A section of the Indiana Toll Road, the 157-mile highway that stretches across the northern portion of the state between Ohio and Illinois, will undergo $200 million in improvements including new asphalt and bridge work, the company that leases it announced Tuesday.
- Closed northern Indiana market set to reopen with stores Updated: Feb-01-16 8:20 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A developer says a barn-like building that previously housed a large northern Indiana farmers market will soon reopen after efforts to find businesses and restaurants.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Jan-26-16 1:02 pm
The Munster Times. Jan. 22, 2016
- Woman starts business after daughter's illness diagnosed Updated: Jan-26-16 5:05 am
ELKHART, Indiana - After her daughter almost died from extremely high blood sugar, Christina McLachlan found a way to help her without medications and needles - with their family dog, Mylez.
- Indiana creating 6 commercial courts for pilot project Updated: Jan-22-16 3:42 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is creating six new courts that will specialize in resolving the complex disputes that often arise involving some of the state's businesses.