- N. Ind. soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash Updated: Dec-18-13 2:37 pm
- Hundreds attend funeral for N. Ind. teenager Updated: Dec-14-13 5:58 pm
- Elkhart's last shoe-repair business set to close Updated: Dec-13-13 9:56 am
- N. Ind. teen sentenced for fatal drive-by shooting Updated: Dec-13-13 7:13 am
- N. Indiana man pleads guilty in store shootings Updated: Dec-10-13 4:08 am
- N. Ind. hospital begins work on $74M expansion Updated: Dec-04-13 4:01 am
- Pizza Hut manager fired over Thanksgiving dispute Updated: Nov-28-13 5:55 pm
- Pizza Hut manager fired over Thanksgiving dispute Updated: Nov-28-13 4:05 pm
- N. Ind. RV companies share in industry's rebound Updated: Nov-28-13 3:11 pm
- Drew Industries declares special cash dividend Updated: Nov-25-13 8:01 am
ELKHART, Indiana - The mother of a northern Indiana soldier says he was one of six U.S. service members killed after a helicopter crashed in southern Afghanistan,
ELKHART, Indiana - Hundreds of mourners attended the funeral for a northern Indiana teenager who died last week following a months-long battle with cancer.
ELKHART, Indiana - When they bought their shoe repair business in 1975, Glen and Shirley Jones were taking a risk.
ELKHART, Indiana - A judge has sentenced a northern Indiana teenager to 65 years in prison for the fatal drive-by shooting of another teen.
GOSHEN, Indiana - A 22-year-old Elkhart man has pleaded guilty to two counts of murder in the shooting deaths of the owner of a northern Indiana convenience store and an employee.
ELKHART, Indiana - Elkhart General Hospital has begun work on a $74 million expansion that will add three floors to its west wing.
ELKHART, Indiana - Pizza Hut is offering to rehire the manager of a northern Indiana restaurant who was fired over his refusal to open up on Thanksgiving Day.
ELKHART, Indiana - Pizza Hut has offered to rehire the manager of a northern Indiana restaurant who was fired over his refusal to open up on Thanksgiving Day.
ELKHART, Indiana - The recreational vehicle business that's a major part of northern Indiana's economy is going strong this year.
ELKHART, Indiana - Drew Industries is declaring a special cash dividend of $2 per share.