- Proposed Michigan sewage plant concerns Hoosiers Updated: Mar-06-14 11:49 am
- 2 Indiana packaging companies to merge Updated: Mar-04-14 7:31 am
- 2 sentenced to 35 years in Indiana home invasion Updated: Mar-04-14 6:51 am
- Officers honored for grocery store shooting action Updated: Feb-26-14 2:56 pm
- Fire guts northern Indiana construction business Updated: Feb-24-14 6:22 am
- N. Ind. woman sues over wrongful imprisonment Updated: Feb-20-14 11:46 am
- Warehouse with ties to RV industry could be razed Updated: Feb-20-14 11:37 am
- New owner plans to reopen N. Ind. RV factory Updated: Feb-19-14 3:26 pm
- Leader of N. Ind. RV museum says finances improved Updated: Feb-17-14 2:44 pm
- Lerner theater expects jump in attendance in 2014 Updated: Feb-13-14 10:37 am
- N. Ind. city agrees to $132M in sewer upgrades Updated: Feb-12-14 4:52 pm
- Newcomer, previous candidate enter 2nd race Updated: Feb-12-14 4:00 am
- Owner closes Elkhart Monaco RV plant, idling 85 Updated: Feb-10-14 6:13 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - From his screened-in porch, Dave Gunn can see it all - turkey, deer, coyotes and more.
ELKHART, Indiana - An Elkhart-based packaging company says it has acquired a similar business based in Marion.
ELKHART, Indiana - Two Michigan men have been sentenced to 35 years in prison for violently invading a northern Indiana home.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers on Wednesday honored two police officers for ending an attack at a supermarket last month by killing a man who had gunned down two people and was threatening to kill a third.
ELKHART, Indiana - A fire that destroyed a northern Indiana construction business set off several explosions from fuel tanks stored inside the building.
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana woman has filed a federal lawsuit against two police officers over the faulty fingerprint evidence that led to her spending eight years behind bars for the killing of a blind 94-year-old woman.
ELKHART, Indiana - One of the oldest buildings with ties to Elkhart's recreational vehicle legacy may eventually be torn down.
ELKHART, Indiana - The new owner of a northern Indiana recreational vehicle factory that suddenly closed last week plans to reopen it in the coming months.
ELKHART, Indiana - The northern Indiana museum dedicated to the history of recreational vehicles and motor homes continues to see improving finances as it bounces back from possible closure two years ago.
ELKHART, Indiana - Emma Patterson stopped by The Lerner box office Wednesday, Feb. 12, and picked up two tickets for "Spank!" the parody production of the mega best seller, "50 Shades of Gray."
HAMMOND, Indiana - The city of Mishawaka has agreed to make about $132 million in improvements to its combined sewer system under an agreement with the U.S. attorney and the federal Environmental Protection Agency to eliminate overflows of raw sewage into the St. Joseph River.
ELKHART, Indiana - A political newcomer and a candidate who has run unsuccessfully eight times for a congressional seat in Indianapolis say they will seek the Democratic nomination in northern Indiana's 2nd District U.S. House race.
ELKHART, Indiana - The owner of Elkhart's Monaco RV plant closed the factory's doors Monday, idling 85 permanent employees and turning away those who arrived for work in the morning.