- Sex offenders cite religious objections law in suit Updated: Jul-02-15 12:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Two registered sex offenders say in a lawsuit that they should be allowed to attend church services even when they are held on the same property as schools under Indiana's new religious objections law.
- Defendants found guilty of murder in Elkhart home invasion Updated: Jun-23-15 3:09 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - A jury has found two defendants guilty of murder in the shooting death of an 18-year-old Elkhart man.
- Indiana teen fights sentence in sex case with Michigan girl Updated: Jun-20-15 12:47 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana teenager convicted of having sex with a 14-year-old Michigan girl who lied about her age wants to withdraw his guilty plea to avoid being listed as a sex offender.
- Indiana counties teaming up to win $42M state grants Updated: Jun-17-15 3:52 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Counties around Indiana are starting to form coalitions in an effort to win potentially millions of dollars in new state grants for regional development projects.
- Bill to rename Elkhart post office for soldier questioned Updated: Jun-07-15 5:19 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A proposal to rename an Elkhart post office for an Army soldier killed in Afghanistan is raising questions about how the city honors its war dead.