- Fort Lee tree lighting ceremony set for Thursday Updated: Dec-02-13 2:05 am
- Va. city suburb added to National Register Updated: Nov-30-13 6:14 am
- Fort Lee soldiers returning from deployment Updated: Nov-25-13 3:05 am
- Va. senators propose battlefield expansion Updated: Nov-21-13 3:08 am
- Soldiers competing in Va. for 'Best Warrior' title Updated: Nov-19-13 3:07 am
- Hopewell seeks funds to continue only bus route Updated: Nov-18-13 2:07 am
- 50 pct. of Mon National Forest wildfire contained Updated: Nov-17-13 10:17 am
- 18 states send aid to fight fire in Mon Forest Updated: Nov-14-13 11:02 am
- Virginia's Fort Lee opening youth center Updated: Nov-13-13 3:06 am
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Fort Lee is holding its annual Grand Illumination holiday tree lighting ceremony this week.
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, Virginia - One of the largest and earliest planned suburbs in Colonial Heights has been added to the National Register of Historic Places.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - A group of soldiers based at Fort Lee is coming home in time for Thanksgiving.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Virginia's two United States senators are sponsoring legislation that could make the Petersburg National Battlefield the largest Civil War historic battlefield in the nation.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Twenty-four of the nation's top soldiers are competing in the Army's annual "Best Warrior" competition this week at Fort Lee.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Hopewell officials are looking at ways to keep the city's only bus route going after a three-year grant runs out.
PETERSBURG, West Virginia - The U.S. Forest Service says firefighters have contained 50 percent of a wildfire that's burned about 2.5 square miles in Pendleton County.
PETERSBURG, West Virginia - The U.S. Forest Service says about 18 states have provided personnel and resources to fight a wildfire burning in the Monongahela National Forest in Pendleton County.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Fort Lee is opening a $7 million facility for after-school programs.