- Towson gets past James Madison 80-71 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:23 pm
- Maryland governor derides tea party, urges unity Updated: Mar-08-14 8:44 pm
- Md. woman to plead guilty in death of 2-year-old Updated: Mar-08-14 5:23 pm
- 2 dead after crash in Frederick County Updated: Mar-08-14 3:46 pm
- DC firefighter arrested for fake prescription Updated: Mar-08-14 2:27 pm
- Cow statue home at Md. farm after being stolen Updated: Mar-08-14 12:52 pm
- Missing Md. girl found; father charged with murder Updated: Mar-08-14 12:47 pm
- Home and garden show being held in Timonium Updated: Mar-08-14 10:05 am
- Md. ToolBank rents equipment to nonprofits Updated: Mar-08-14 9:55 am
- 18th Polar Bear Plunge going on in Annapolis Updated: Mar-08-14 6:14 am
- No. 13 UNC women beat No. 8 Maryland 73-70 in ACCs Updated: Mar-08-14 12:09 am
- No. 13 UNC women beat No. 8 Maryland 73-70 in ACCs Updated: Mar-07-14 11:48 pm
- Dutch national sentenced for benefits fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 9:16 pm
- Dozens displaced in apartment building fire Updated: Mar-07-14 8:17 pm
- Court won't reconsider bail counsel requirement Updated: Mar-07-14 7:26 pm
- Md. Senate panel makes budget decisions Updated: Mar-07-14 5:25 pm
- Committee approves marijuana decriminalization Updated: Mar-07-14 4:25 pm
- Johns Hopkins data spilled in 'extortion' attempt Updated: Mar-07-14 3:16 pm
- Natural Resources confirmation clears Senate Updated: Mar-07-14 2:55 pm
- Here's how Md. House members voted on minimum wage Updated: Mar-07-14 2:51 pm
- Md. House approves minimum wage hike Updated: Mar-07-14 2:01 pm
- Md. House passes needle exchange expansion Updated: Mar-07-14 12:13 pm
- New charges in Md. dentist's drugs-and-sex case Updated: Mar-07-14 11:59 am
- Pa. man settles lawsuit against Md. State Police Updated: Mar-07-14 11:14 am
- Public financing for elections may cost millions Updated: Mar-07-14 8:40 am
BALTIMORE - Jerrelle Benimon scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as No. 2 seed Towson took down seventh-seeded James Madison 80-71 Saturday in the quarterfinal round of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
LOS ANGELES - Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley introduced himself to California Democrats Saturday with a scathing indictment of the tea party and a call for a stronger middle class to move the country forward.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - An Annapolis woman charged with murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter will plead guilty to second degree murder and likely be committed to a mental health facility indefinitely.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say two people have died and four people were injured in a three-vehicle crash in Frederick County.
CHARLOTTE HALL, Maryland - A D.C. firefighter has been arrested for allegedly filling a fake prescription at a pharmacy in Maryland while wearing his uniform.
POCOMOKE CITY, Maryland - A life-size statue of a cow has come home to a farm in Worcester County after being stolen.
BALTIMORE - A Maryland girl who disappeared after her mother was found dead last week has been located following a nationwide search, authorities say.
TIMONIUM, Maryland - The Maryland Home & Garden Show is going on this weekend at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium.
BALTIMORE - Some nonprofits provide services directly to a community or cause. Others provide the tools that other groups need to succeed.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The 18th annual Polar Bear Plunge is taking place at Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Alyssa Thomas wasn't in position to appreciate setting Maryland's career scoring record, not after the No. 8 Terrapins' quick exit from their final Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - North Carolina's Allisha Gray barely got to play in her Atlantic Coast Conference tournament debut. She more than made up for it in Friday night in the quarterfinals, turning in a big performance that helped make Maryland's final trip here a short one.
BALTIMORE - A Dutch national and registered sex offender who has lived in the U.S. illegally for more than 40 years and fraudulently obtained social security benefits has been sentenced.
ODENTON, Maryland - About 20 families, including service members stationed at nearby Fort Meade, were displaced by an Odenton apartment building.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's highest court will not reconsider its decision that defendants have a constitutional right to legal counsel at their earliest bail hearings.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland senators on a key state spending panel voted Friday to plug a budget hole by using more money initially planned to strengthen the finances of the state pension system.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee on Friday approved a measure relegating marijuana possession to a civil offense.
BALTIMORE - The names, email addresses and telephone numbers of 848 current and former Johns Hopkins University biomedical engineering students were posted online after a hacker's failed extortion attempt aimed at gaining broader access to the school's computer network, the university said Friday.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Joseph Gill's appointment as secretary of the Department of Natural Resources has cleared the Maryland Senate.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Here's how members of the Maryland House of Delegates voted to phase in a minimum wage increase from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 over three years. The vote was 89-46. A vote of 71 was needed.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland House of Delegates voted Friday to phase in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland House of Delegates has passed a measure to allow drug users to get more than one clean needle at one time in Baltimore's needle exchange program.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A Hagerstown dentist indicted last year on federal charges of trading drugs for child sex is facing additional charges in state court.
BEL AIR, Maryland - A Pennsylvania man has agreed to a $10,000 settlement of his lawsuit accusing Maryland State Police officers of roughing him up after he raced past a traffic stop on his motorcycle.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Montgomery County officials estimate that the county's 2010 Democratic primary might have cost as much as $9.6 million if a proposed public campaign financing system was in place.