- NTSB: Copter pilot reported problem with controls Updated: Apr-17-14 4:46 pm
- Albuquerque dad facing child abuse charges Updated: Apr-17-14 3:02 pm
- Air Force says it's committed to plume treatment Updated: Apr-17-14 9:56 am
- Interior secretary to give address at NM college Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- State town hall yields water recommendations Updated: Apr-16-14 6:04 pm
- Man agrees to help Albuquerque police find body Updated: Apr-16-14 3:03 pm
- Univ. of New Mexico campus to get more lighting Updated: Apr-16-14 11:58 am
- Aspiring pilot recruited to be Navajo Code Talker Updated: Apr-15-14 8:46 pm
- 3 Albuquerque police oversight members resign Updated: Apr-15-14 8:19 pm
- Gov. Martinez unveils new veterans' cemeteries Updated: Apr-15-14 6:29 pm
- Bernalillo County settles lawsuit with ex-employee Updated: Apr-15-14 5:49 pm
- Feds condemn anti-police fliers in Albuquerque Updated: Apr-15-14 4:26 pm
- Udall hosts discussion on child well-being in NM Updated: Apr-14-14 8:01 pm
- Edgewood man accused of illegally selling feathers Updated: Apr-14-14 6:46 pm
- Memorial held for camper in Albuquerque shooting Updated: Apr-14-14 5:27 pm
- Albuquerque police: Unresponsive child was injured Updated: Apr-14-14 10:55 am
- Fire damages Albuquerque elementary school Updated: Apr-14-14 9:10 am
- New Mexico LULAC to hold convention in Las Cruces Updated: Apr-14-14 5:08 am
- Guard honored for actions during 'Old Main' riot Updated: Apr-13-14 2:01 pm
- Albuquerque coach accused of sex with teen girl Updated: Apr-13-14 1:56 pm
- Man with gunshot wound found north of Albuquerque Updated: Apr-13-14 11:47 am
- Memorial for suspect shot by Albuquerque police Updated: Apr-13-14 6:13 am
- Roswell shooting victims throw out 1st pitch Updated: Apr-13-14 12:16 am
- Domenici to host campaign fundraiser for son Updated: Apr-11-14 9:46 am
- Feds investigate chopper crash on hospital roof Updated: Apr-10-14 6:01 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The pilot of a medical helicopter that crashed at the University of New Mexico Hospital reported that the control pedals jammed or locked while the aircraft was taking off from the hospital's rooftop helipad.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque infant is in critical condition after police say she was shaken by her father.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Air Force say its committed to treating an underground plume of toxic chemicals, backing away from a possible option of diluting contaminated water before it is delivered to customers of Albuquerque's water system.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Interior Secretary Sally Jewell will be delivering this year's commencement address to the graduating class at Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Hundreds of New Mexico officials, business leaders and others finished hashing out recommendations Wednesday for improving the way the drought-stricken state uses its water and plans for the future.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A man has pleaded guilty in one death and no-contest in another under an agreement calling for him to serve 28 years in prison and to help Albuquerque police find one victim's body.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The University of New Mexico will use state funding to install additional safety lighting on its Albuquerque campus.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Navajo man who aspired to be a pilot but was recruited to become a Code Talker during World War II has died.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Half of the members of Albuquerque's Police Oversight Commission have resigned, citing a lack of independence and inability to provide any real citizen oversight of the troubled department.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Angel Fire, Carlsbad, Fort Stanton, and Gallup have been named as proposed sites for new rural veterans' cemeteries, Gov. Susana Martinez announced Tuesday.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Bernalillo County will pay $570,000 to settle a lawsuit involving a former attorney and spokeswoman for the sheriff's office.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Less than a week after the U.S. Justice Department blasted Albuquerque police for a pattern of excessive force, the federal agency is condemning threats of violence against officers in anti-police fliers that have surfaced in the city.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico may be the worst in the nation when it comes to child well-being, but U.S. Sen. Tom Udall on Monday said raising the minimum wage and providing unemployment insurance to those parents who have been without jobs the longest could make an immediate difference in the lives of children.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A New Mexico man has been arrested for allegedly selling feathers from federally protected eagles.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Mourners paid their respects Sunday for a homeless camper who was shot and killed by Albuquerque police in a confrontation that sparked protests and renewed calls for reform.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque woman has been arrested and accused of child abuse after a 2-year-old child was found unresponsive.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities are trying to determine the cause of a fire at an Albuquerque elementary school.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico LULAC has announced it will hold its state convention in Las Cruces.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A former New Mexico prison guard was honored this week for saving the life of another state corrections officer nearly 34 years ago during one of the nation's deadliest prison riots.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Bond has been set at $50,000 for an Albuquerque volleyball coach accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities in Bernalillo County are investigating the scene of a shooting that left a man wounded.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A homeless camper who was shot by Albuquerque police in the Sandia foothills is being remembered.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Two students wounded in a Roswell school shooting in January threw the ceremonial first pitch at Isotopes Park.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Former U.S. Sen. Pete Domenici will host a political fundraiser next Thursday in Albuquerque for the son he secretly fathered out of wedlock in the 1970s.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Federal investigators spent Thursday scouring the rooftop of New Mexico's only top-level trauma center in search of clues as they tried to determine what caused a medical helicopter to crash while taking off from the roof.