- Lawsuit: NM deputy made man kneel on hot asphalt Updated: Dec-12-13 12:17 pm
- Trial on assisted suicide law begins in New Mexico Updated: Dec-12-13 1:05 am
- Prisoner in custody after fleeing from NM hospital Updated: Dec-11-13 7:57 pm
- New Mexico Bowl to feature 2 of nation's top QBs Updated: Dec-11-13 5:14 am
- Judge awards $80 million in sand suffocation death Updated: Dec-10-13 8:04 pm
- New Albuquerque police shooting the 5th in 6 weeks Updated: Dec-10-13 6:31 pm
- Ex-NM officer gives up police certification Updated: Dec-10-13 6:13 pm
- Legal group: Farm laborers covered for injuries Updated: Dec-10-13 3:26 pm
- Man arrested after NM chase involving stolen truck Updated: Dec-10-13 8:13 am
- Labor Dept. sues NM restaurant over unpaid wages Updated: Dec-09-13 5:48 pm
- Assault suspect fatally shot by Albuquerque police Updated: Dec-09-13 1:04 pm
- Democrat announces for NM lieutenant governor Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 am
- Colorado State accepts invite to New Mexico Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 9:51 pm
- Another round of snow expected for New Mexico Updated: Dec-08-13 3:34 pm
- Concerns raised on proposed Navajo gaming compact Updated: Dec-08-13 2:09 pm
- Open access to Valles Caldera preserve stalls Updated: Dec-07-13 2:19 pm
- Family dismisses lawsuit against former NM officer Updated: Dec-06-13 10:07 pm
- NM man convicted of murdering his father Updated: Dec-06-13 8:50 am
- Former NM lawmaker released from federal prison Updated: Dec-05-13 8:26 pm
- Albuquerque board refuses to send testing letters Updated: Dec-05-13 12:45 pm
- Albuquerque may revive police retention bonuses Updated: Dec-05-13 8:55 am
- NM agriculture groups meet in Albuquerque Updated: Dec-05-13 5:07 am
- Thief makes off with New Mexico 'church on wheels' Updated: Dec-04-13 5:37 pm
- Lawyer: Former nuke lab scientist may change plea Updated: Dec-04-13 3:40 pm
- NM city continues to seize vehicles despite ruling Updated: Dec-03-13 4:14 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque man suffered severe burns to his knees and buttocks after a Bernalillo County Sheriff's deputy forced him to kneel and sit on hot asphalt for nearly half an hour, according to a new federal civil rights lawsuit.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Two doctors and a Santa Fe woman with advanced uterine cancer want physicians in New Mexico to be able to prescribe - without the fear of prosecution- the needed medications for terminally ill patients who want to end their lives on their own terms.
LOS LUNAS, New Mexico - Authorities say a Los Lunas prisoner is back in custody after escaping from an Albuquerque hospital.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Two teams led by strong quarterbacks will make their first college football bowl game appearance in years when they face off in the New Mexico Bowl on Dec. 21.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A judge has awarded nearly $80 million to the family of a New Mexico woman who died in 2002 when a tractor-trailer struck her car and buried it in sand, suffocating the woman as teachers and students at a nearby school frantically tried to dig her out.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Following months without an officer-involved shooting, Albuquerque police has seen five officer-involved shootings in the last six weeks as the department continues to face a federal investigation over allegations of excessive force.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A former Albuquerque police officer recently acquitted of killing his wife has voluntarily relinquished his New Mexico police officer certification.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Farm and ranch laborers in New Mexico are gaining workers' compensation protections for job-related injuries because of recent state court decisions, according to a legal advocacy group.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities say a truck stolen in the Albuquerque area was recovered after a chase during which the truck rammed a law enforcement vehicle.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The U.S. Department of Labor has filed a lawsuit against an Albuquerque restaurant over more than $300,000 in unpaid wages for 42 employees.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police say a man sought in an assault was fatally shot by officers after a foot chase and confrontation.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Democratic activist and tribal administrator from Albuquerque is seeking the party's nomination for lieutenant governor.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Colorado State will play Washington State in the New Mexico Bowl on Dec. 21.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico is bracing for another round of low temperatures and snow on Sunday night after having been hit by a winter blast over the last several days.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Laguna Pueblo is raising concerns about a provision in the Navajo Nation's proposed new gaming compact with the state of New Mexico that would let the Navajos have two additional casinos.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Valles Caldera National Preserve won't yet invite further exploration by hikers after a plan to throw open access was tabled.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A wrongful death lawsuit filed against a former Albuquerque police officer who was acquitted in his wife's shooting death has been dismissed.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A 21-year-old man has been convicted of second-degree murder in the death of his father following a fight between the two men in Albuquerque on November 2012.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A former Democratic legislative leader who was convicted of conspiracy and mail fraud for his role in an Albuquerque courthouse fraud scandal was released from federal prison Thursday.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque's school board has voted down a proposal to have the district send letters telling parents that they can have their children not take certain standardized tests.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Keeping experience in the ranks of Albuquerque's police force and keeping those ranks full is the goal of a proposal to revive retention bonuses for officers eligible for retirement.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Hundreds of ranchers and farmers from across New Mexico are gathering in Albuquerque for the annual Stockmen's Convention.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A brazen thief has made off with a New Mexico pastor's "church on wheels," taking about $40,000 in equipment and dozens of donated toys.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A defense lawyer says a former Los Alamos National Laboratory nuclear physicist who admitted communicating classified nuclear weapons data may try to withdraw his guilty plea.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque's city attorney says the city can continue seizing vehicles of suspected drunken drivers because a New Mexico Supreme Court order applied to only one case.