- 2 houses from 'Breaking Bad' for sale in Albuquerque Updated: Jul-29-15 5:05 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Two houses featured on the hit AMC-TV series "Breaking Bad" are up for sale in Albuquerque.
- Dispatcher tells 911 caller, 'deal with it yourself' Updated: Jul-29-15 1:32 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A New Mexico dispatcher has resigned after telling a panicked 911 caller who was trying to save the life of a shooting victim to "deal with it yourself."
- Ex-leader of Albuquerque-based drug ring gets prison term Updated: Jul-28-15 7:22 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The former leader of an Albuquerque-based drug trafficking organization has been sentenced to 14 years in federal prison.
- Correction: The Bomb story Updated: Jul-28-15 3:05 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - In a story July 27 about a new PBS special called "The Bomb," The Associated Press reported erroneously the author of a 1946 New Yorker essay on the victims of Hiroshima. The essay was written by John Hersey, not John Henry.
- Victim killed in park shooting identified as 14-year-old Updated: Jul-28-15 9:46 am
ALBUQUERQUER, New Mexico - The teenager killed during an early morning drive-by shooting at an Albuquerque park has been identified as a 14-year-old boy.
- State auditor named in California breach-of-contract lawsuit Updated: Jul-27-15 10:16 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico's state auditor has surfaced in a California legal fight involving a former employee of a Native American consulting firm.
- Alleged accomplice in Albuquerque motel shooting indicted Updated: Jul-27-15 6:46 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A man suspected of being an accomplice to the would-be robber who was shot and killed by a former CNN staffer at an Albuquerque motel has been indicted.
- Ex-officer acquitted of wife's death heading to law school Updated: Jul-27-15 3:37 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A former Albuquerque police officer acquitted of killing his wife in a sensational trial that included allegations of corruption, cover-ups and affairs within the department wants to become an attorney.
- Most expensive trips for Albuquerque employees reported late Updated: Jul-27-15 12:11 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The city of Albuquerque is three months late in posting four of last year's most expensive employee trips to its transparency website.
- Albuquerque police, firefighters respond to fire; 1 dead Updated: Jul-27-15 11:02 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Police and firefighters in Albuquerque have responded to a house fire that reportedly involved a fatality.
- Nephew of woman found dead shoots himself after standoff Updated: Jul-27-15 8:55 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The nephew of a woman whose body was found in Bernalillo County is dead following an 8-hour SWAT situation.
- Albuquerque neighborhood battling over aggressive bees Updated: Jul-27-15 5:07 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque neighborhood is battling a neighbor and a set of aggressive bees living in his backyard.
- Family of missing woman find her body in Rio Puerco area Updated: Jul-26-15 6:53 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The family of a missing woman says her body was found Sunday in Bernalillo County.
- Man carjacks vehicle with 2 teens inside in Albuquerque Updated: Jul-26-15 11:41 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police say a high-speed chase that led to a suspect carjacking another car with two teenagers inside has ended with arrests.
- Indictments charge 6 teens in killing of New Mexico man Updated: Jul-24-15 4:37 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New indictments charge six previously arrested New Mexico teens with murder in the shooting death of a 60-year-old Albuquerque man.
- Charges dropped against man arrested in fatal shooting Updated: Jul-24-15 1:10 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Police have a new suspect in a fatal Bernalillo County shooting after police arrested the wrong man based on an informant's statement.
- New Mexico police want 1971 fugitive returned from Cuba Updated: Jul-23-15 9:14 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico State Police chief said Thursday he would personally pay for a return ticket for a fugitive living in Cuba who is wanted in the killing of a state police officer and who fled during a plane hijacking.
- Gila River diversion entity gets approval after long road Updated: Jul-23-15 7:34 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Interstate Stream Commission has approved a resolution designating a 14-member unit to design and build the Gila River diversion project in southwestern New Mexico.
- Woman found with heroin at bus station pleads to drug charge Updated: Jul-23-15 7:03 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A woman who was found to have more than two pounds of heroin in her possession while at an Albuquerque bus station has pleaded guilty to a drug charge.
- Police say carjacking suspect was sought in robbery case Updated: Jul-23-15 6:22 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities say a suspect in two Albuquerque carjackings was being sought by investigators in an armed robbery case when he started to steal vehicles in a bid to evade capture.
- Officials: Progress made cleaning up massive jet fuel spill Updated: Jul-23-15 3:52 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - State and federal officials are becoming increasingly confident they'll be able to clean up a massive plume of jet fuel at the edge of Albuquerque before it reaches drinking water wells.
- Corrales covers 'For Sale' signs to remind relators to pay Updated: Jul-23-15 3:01 pm
CORRALES, New Mexico - Those looking for property in the Albuquerque suburb of Corrales need only look for homes with black trash bags out front after the city covered 35 "For Sale" signs.
- Albuquerque woman convicted in death of her 2-year-old son Updated: Jul-23-15 12:47 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Prosecutors say an Albuquerque woman faces a mandatory 18-year prison term after being convicted for her role in the 2011 beating death of her 2-year-old son.
- New Mexico Democratic lawmaker to stay on LULAC board Updated: Jul-23-15 5:07 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A New Mexico Democratic lawmaker says she will not resign from the board of the nation's oldest Latino civil rights group despite calls to step down.
- Albuquerque man sentenced to prison in mail theft case Updated: Jul-22-15 1:55 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque man who admitted stealing mail from mailboxes and then stealing a victim's identity for fraudulent purposes has been sentenced to over three years in prison.