- Columbus veteran touched by Honor Flight to DC Updated: Apr-14-14 12:41 pm
- Crossing guard honored after 45 years of service Updated: Apr-09-14 9:59 am
- 2 toddlers rescued from roof of Indiana home Updated: Apr-07-14 6:50 am
- Indiana man pleads guilty in slashing death Updated: Apr-04-14 12:50 pm
- Indiana WWII veterans join comrades for DC event Updated: Apr-04-14 12:47 pm
- Town marshal badly hurt in motorcycle crash Updated: Apr-03-14 8:35 am
- Fire chief won't let 125-year-old theater reopen Updated: Apr-01-14 7:16 am
- Cummins plans new office in downtown Indianapolis Updated: Mar-26-14 1:22 pm
- Arts center proposed for Indiana city's mall Updated: Mar-26-14 10:01 am
- Indiana city looks to sell ex-solar panel facility Updated: Mar-25-14 1:53 pm
- Students experience struggles of early immigrants Updated: Mar-24-14 3:31 pm
- Indiana braces for flood insurance subsidy changes Updated: Mar-24-14 10:12 am
- 2 escape exploding propane tanks in Columbus fire Updated: Mar-23-14 1:04 pm
- Teams raise flags for winter guard competition Updated: Mar-20-14 9:04 am
COLUMBUS, Indiana - When Raymond Minor first learned he was one of 70 Hoosier World War II veterans selected to receive an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., last weekend, he didn't want to go.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - For the past 45 years, being in Dorothy McMillan's corner has been a very safe place to be.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Firefighters rescued two toddlers who had crawled out a window onto the roof of their family's central Indiana home.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A central Indiana man has pleaded guilty but mentally ill to charges that he killed a woman by slashing her throat inside the apartment that they shared.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Seventy World War II veterans from Indiana will fly to Washington on Saturday to visit the memorial that pays tribute to their service to the nation 70 years ago.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Police say the town marshal of a central Indiana community suffered severe head injuries in a motorcycle crash.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A central Indiana fire chief says the city's 125-year-old downtown theater won't be allowed to reopen as planned because of safety concerns.
INDIANAPOLIS - Engine maker Cummins Inc. announced plans Wednesday to build a $30 million headquarters for its global distribution business in downtown Indianapolis
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Part of a central Indiana shopping mall could be converted into an arts center with a 1,200-seat auditorium.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A central Indiana city is looking to sell off the factory that a failed solar panel manufacturer bought with hundreds of thousands of dollars in public subsidies.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - When Lovisa Malmstad arrived in the United States from Sweden three years ago, she waited in line for hours at the airport to make it through customs.
INDIANAPOLIS - Thousands of Indiana homeowners who live in flood-prone neighborhoods are bracing for insurance premium increases, despite Congress' latest fix for the government's debt-saddled flood insurance program.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Authorities say two residents of a south central Indiana home escaped unharmed after a propane heater being used in a living room burst into flames and caused propane tanks to explode on the porch.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Twelve flags are flying high this week as the Columbus East High School Winter Guard prepares for the state finals Saturday.