- Indiana trooper injured on I-65 out of hospital Updated: Mar-03-14 2:51 pm
- Indiana children hit by bus ran in front of it Updated: Feb-27-14 8:10 pm
- Relatives support life for man charged in 4 deaths Updated: Feb-21-14 4:45 pm
- Homeowners in flood zones fear insurance spike Updated: Feb-20-14 1:56 pm
- Ambulance with ill patient crashes with police car Updated: Feb-20-14 6:55 am
- Police: Mich. man killed self after Ind. standoff Updated: Feb-17-14 12:10 pm
- Ind. company taking lead in side-impact crashes Updated: Feb-07-14 11:16 am
TAYLORVILLE, Indiana - A collision that injured an Indiana State Police officer remains under investigation.
TAYLORSVILLE, Indiana - An Indiana school bus beginning to move from a stop struck two young siblings running to catch it, authorities said Thursday.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Relatives of two of four people fatally shot inside a southern Indiana home last year say they support a prosecutor's decision not to seek the death penalty against the alleged gunman.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Sunset Drive homeowner Wally Cantrell's finished basement was destroyed in the June 2008 flood in Columbus, but his flood insurance policy helped cover a good bit of the repairs.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Police say two paramedics and two volunteer firefighters were hurt when an ambulance carrying a dying patient crashed into a sheriff's patrol car in central Indiana.
TAYLORSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana State Police say a Michigan man killed himself after a nearly four-hour standoff with officers at a motel.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - One in three child crash fatalities are caused by side-impact collisions, yet car seat manufacturers never have been required to simulate a "T-bone" scenario - until now.