- Marshall University names 3 finalists for president Updated: Oct-08-15 4:31 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University's Presidential Search Committee has identified three finalists following a national search.
- Police use stun gun on suspect during campus disturbance Updated: Oct-07-15 4:31 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Police have arrested a man who officers say caused a disturbance on the Marshall University campus while possibly intoxicated.
- Police: Armed man arrested after Marshall campus chase Updated: Oct-06-15 6:03 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A man has been arrested after police say he led authorities on a chase through the Marshall University campus while he carried a gun.
- Huntington syringe exchange given grant to expand services Updated: Oct-02-15 6:20 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's first syringe exchange program has received a $75,000 grant to expand.
- Serial purse snatcher gets 12 ½ to 25 years in prison Updated: Sep-30-15 4:18 pm
JEANNETTE, Pennsylvania - A serial purse thief who police said dragged a pregnant woman across a parking lot and barreled over a western Pennsylvania county's assistant district attorney has been sentenced to 12½ to 25 years in prison.
- Trial set for ex-W.Va. athlete accused of hitting gay couple Updated: Sep-30-15 9:58 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A former Marshall University running back will face trial on Jan. 26 on charges of hitting a gay couple.
- West Virginia couple arrested after they OD in front of kids Updated: Sep-30-15 6:24 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A man and woman have been arrested and charged with neglect and drug charges after police say they overdosed on heroin in the presence of their three children.
- Ohio man pleads guilty in W.Va. to health care fraud Updated: Sep-29-15 5:16 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - An Ohio man has pleaded guilty in West Virginia to health care fraud.
- Huntington City Council set to vote on user fee increase Updated: Sep-28-15 6:13 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The Huntington City Council is set to decide whether to implement a $2 increase in a user fee.
- Schoolchildren to learn about the brain at Marshall expo Updated: Sep-28-15 2:06 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is giving elementary school students an opportunity to learn about the brain and nervous system.
- TLK Group to add 100 positions at Huntington call center Updated: Sep-27-15 12:48 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - TLK Group says it plans to add 100 positions at its call center in Huntington.
- Health advisory lifted in Huntington for blue-green algae Updated: Sep-25-15 3:06 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Officials in Huntington have lifted a health advisory along the Ohio River for algae that had turned the waters a bluish green.
- West Nile virus shows up in Cabell County, Huntington Updated: Sep-24-15 2:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Health officials say the West Nile virus has shown up in mosquito pools in Cabell County and Huntington.
- Marshall sets annual miners celebration Updated: Sep-23-15 3:10 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University's annual celebration of the mining industry is set for Oct. 1 at Tamarack in Beckley.
- Marshall blows past Norfolk State 45-7 Updated: Sep-19-15 7:27 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Chase Litton threw for 270 yards and four touchdowns, and Devon Johnson rushed for 122 yards and a score to help Marshall to a 45-7 win over Norfolk State on Saturday.
- Ex-Marshall football player Grooms admits to cyberstalking Updated: Sep-15-15 4:05 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A former Marshall running back has admitted to sending threatening messages to his ex-girlfriend.
- Young Cabell County actress makes Broadway debut in musical Updated: Sep-13-15 10:01 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - On Sept. 1, Tara Nelson watched her daughter, Brooklyn, get picked up by her pig tails and thrown through the air by her large intimidating principal. That's right - her administrator threw the small girl like a bulging Olympic athlete competing in the hammer throw.
- Officials say Jobs First program exceeding expectations Updated: Sep-12-15 9:32 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The approach taken by the Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless to address the problem of homelessness and unemployment is returning positive results.
- Marshall: Frats, sororities must do risk management training Updated: Sep-11-15 3:03 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is requiring its fraternity and sorority chapters to undergo training for risk management and party hosting after hundreds of students had to be dispersed by police last month.
- Marshall to expand apprenticeship opportunities nationwide Updated: Sep-10-15 2:30 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A Marshall University program has been awarded nearly $5 million to expand its apprenticeship program nationwide.