- Marshall medical school dean establishes scholarship Updated: May-01-15 7:07 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The dean of Marshall University's medical school has established a scholarship at the school in honor of his wife.
- Marshall board approves simplified tuition, fee structure Updated: Apr-30-15 3:11 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is simplifying its tuition and fee structure.
- Huntington man used as a consultant on Netflix series Updated: Apr-25-15 10:12 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - When Joe Strechay was on the set for the new Netflix series "Daredevil," he was well taken care of.
- Marshall students collect nearly 70 feet of donated hair Updated: Apr-24-15 1:41 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University students have collected nearly 70 feet of hair to be donated to Locks of Love.
- Huntington lawyer is new president of W.Va. State Bar Updated: Apr-23-15 3:16 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - W. Michael Frazier of Huntington is the new president of the West Virginia State Bar.
- Marshall invites students to conference on digital evidence Updated: Apr-21-15 3:06 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - High school students are getting a chance to learn about digital evidence at Marshall University.
- Jule Huffman, 'Mr. Cartoon' on WSAZ-TV, dies at 91 Updated: Apr-17-15 3:07 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A man who entertained children as "Mr. Cartoon" on WSAZ-TV has died. Jule Huffman was 91.
- Huntington police ID homeless man struck and killed by train Updated: Apr-16-15 7:52 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Huntington police have identified a homeless man who was struck and killed by a train.
- Corps announces campground openings in Ky., Va. W.Va. Updated: Apr-13-15 2:05 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Huntington District is preparing to open campgrounds at recreation areas in Kentucky, Virginia and West Virginia.
- W.Va. teen with tough past turns life around Updated: Apr-11-15 9:53 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Where Anastasia Miller has been is nowhere compared to where she is going.
- Ohio VA clinic amid 75 with highest care-delay percentages Updated: Apr-09-15 6:16 am
CINCINNATI - A Veterans Affairs medical facility in rural southern Ohio was among 75 VA clinics and hospitals across the country with the highest percentage of patients waiting more than a month for care.
- Marshall football coach Holliday, AD Hamrick sign extensions Updated: Apr-08-15 4:27 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall has signed football coach Doc Holliday and athletic director Mike Hamrick to six-year contract extensions.
- Environmental groups sue Patriot Coal, allege pollution Updated: Apr-07-15 12:31 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Patriot Coal is being sued by environmental groups who say the company's Hobet 21 mountaintop removal mine in Southern West Virginia is polluting the Mud River watershed.
- Alpha establishes scholarship at Marshall medical school Updated: Apr-07-15 3:10 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Alpha Natural Resources has established a scholarship at Marshall University's Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine.
- Marshall seeks 3 students to serve as mascot Marco Updated: Apr-06-15 6:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is looking for three students to play the role of Marco, the school's mascot.
- Marshall plans to buy building for medical school Updated: Apr-05-15 1:31 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University plans to buy a building in Huntington and use it for the medical school.