- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-18-15 5:51 pm
The Durango Herald, Nov. 17, on Syrian refugees:
- Sorting sexting offenders from victims will take time Updated: Nov-07-15 2:12 pm
DENVER - It could take a month to sort the offenders from the victims in a widespread sexting case at a Colorado high school, and then authorities plan to file charges only if "absolutely necessary," a prosecutor said.
- Colorado Springs, Greeley raise sales tax for roads Updated: Nov-04-15 11:03 am
DENVER - Shoppers in Colorado Springs and Greeley will pay more starting next year after voters in both cities approved sales tax hikes that are expected to bring in millions of dollars for roads.
- Colorado death sentence inmates moved to state penitentiary Updated: Nov-02-15 10:05 pm
DENVER - Three Colorado inmates facing the death penalty have been transferred from a prison in Sterling to the Colorado State Penitentiary in Canon City.
- Colorado Supreme Court rejects challenge to river project Updated: Oct-31-15 11:02 am
DENVER - An art project to drape fabric panels along a 42-mile stretch of the Arkansas River has passed another hurdle.
- 4 arrested in connection to Canon City high school break-in Updated: Oct-30-15 10:04 am
CANON CITY, Colorado - Four teens and young adults have been charged in connection to a Canon City High School break-in.