- Man pleads guilty in crash that killed his daughter Updated: May-27-15 7:04 am
GAFFNEY, South Carolina - A Spartanburg man stopped for speeding just hours before a crash that killed his 2-year-old daughter pleaded guilty to reckless homicide.
- 2 men arrested in NC for fatal home shooting in SC Updated: May-23-15 6:02 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Spartanburg County officials say two men suspected in the fatal shooting of a 40-year-old man have been arrested in North Carolina.
- Teen drowns while diving into river in Spartanburg County Updated: May-21-15 4:12 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Authorities say an 18-year-old man has drowned after apparently hitting his head on a rock or a tree while jumping into the Pacolet River.
- Woman's video leads to changes on South Carolina highway Updated: May-21-15 3:42 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A North Carolina woman's video posted to social media is leading to changes on a stretch of a South Carolina road.
- Spartanburg sheriff's deputy hurt in wreck Updated: May-18-15 7:03 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy has been hurt in a wreck.
- Wofford grad, NBC reporter Craig Melvin commencement speaker Updated: May-17-15 4:05 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Wofford graduate and NBC national correspondent Craig Melvin is returning to South Carolina to deliver the college's commencement address.
- Speester Feaster wins 100, 200 state titles Updated: May-16-15 1:52 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Spartanburg High sprinter Tavien Feaster put on another speed show at the South Carolina track and field championships, sweeping the 100 and 200 meter dashes for a second straight year.
- Walker Cup teammates Smith, White win Four-Ball Updated: May-06-15 11:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Walker Cup teammates Nathan Smith and Todd White won the inaugural U.S. Amateur Four-Ball on Wednesday, beating Sherrill Britt and Greg Earnhardt 7 and 5 in the championship match.
- Truck overturns, spilling 47,000 pounds of eggs onto road Updated: May-06-15 3:05 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The South Carolina Highway Patrol says a truck overturned on Interstate 85, spilling 47,000 pounds of liquefied eggs onto the highway.
- SC House member expects to pay off ethics fines by fall Updated: May-05-15 5:03 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Rep. Harold Mitchell said Tuesday he expects to pay off more than $16,000 in ethics fines by September.
- Deputies investigate after body found in Spartanburg County Updated: May-05-15 9:01 am
LYMAN, South Carolina - Sheriff's deputies in Spartanburg County are investigating after a body was found in the woods near Lyman.
- Wofford brings Romero, Mance onto football staff Updated: May-01-15 6:11 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Wofford has added Terriers' Hall of Famer Dane Romero and ex-Clemson standout Brian Mance to its football staff.