- Dodge City water park to be sales tax project Updated: Apr-15-14 11:14 am
- Dodge City election decided by drawing Updated: Apr-07-14 4:53 pm
- Bill for luring casino to southeast Kansas passes Updated: Apr-02-14 10:16 pm
- US 50 expansion in Dodge deals with historic area Updated: Mar-30-14 3:28 pm
- Rural opportunities meeting features development Updated: Mar-28-14 5:07 am
- Compromise reached in SW Kansas highway project Updated: Mar-25-14 2:32 pm
- Fort Hays, Dodge Community College discuss merger Updated: Mar-25-14 10:33 am
- US Flags stolen from Dodge City site Updated: Mar-22-14 5:20 pm
- Incentives to help housing expansion in Dodge City Updated: Mar-22-14 1:55 pm
DODGE CITY, Kansas - After 14 years of discussion, plans to open a water park in Dodge City took another step toward reality after a joint Dodge City and Ford County commission approved making the project eligible for funding from a special sales tax.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - A Dodge City official has won re-election after his name was drawn from a hat.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A proposal designed to bring a state-owned casino to southeast Kansas cleared the state Legislature on Wednesday and is going to Gov. Sam Brownback.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - The expansion of U.S. 50 in southwestern Kansas no longer includes leveling a historic rock formation.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - The Kansas Department of Commerce is holding a rural opportunities conference next month that will highlight rural business and development topics.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - State transportation officials have approved a compromise plan for a highway expansion in southwest Kansas that endangered a historic landmark.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - Dodge City Community College could become part of Fort Hays State University under a proposal that would create the first public four-year degree-granting college in southwest Kansas.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - Thieves broke into a VFW shed in Dodge City and stole dozens of American flags that fly at a local cemetery to honor veterans.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - The tight housing market in Dodge City is poised to ease a bit for potential buyers and renters following a pair of policy decisions that could make the southwest Kansas community more attractive to developers.