- Poland's last communist leader hospitalized Updated: Dec-10-13 9:34 am
- Polish court approves crucifix in parliament Updated: Dec-09-13 11:14 am
- Polish PM calls for fairness for Lazio fans Updated: Dec-05-13 11:03 am
- 4 plunge to deaths in Polish industrial chimney Updated: Dec-04-13 11:10 am
- Polish priest convicted of child sex abuse Updated: Dec-02-13 12:41 pm
- Police detain about 120 Lazio fans in Warsaw Updated: Nov-28-13 12:29 pm
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Nov-27-13 10:46 am
- EU climate chief says UN talks hinge on 2015 deal Updated: Nov-24-13 5:59 pm
- Climate talks drag on without clarity on targets Updated: Nov-22-13 1:41 pm
- Polish finance chief fired in Cabinet reshuffle Updated: Nov-20-13 8:01 am
- UN climate chief calls on coal industry to change Updated: Nov-18-13 5:51 pm
- Warsaw subway fire sends 8 people to hospital Updated: Nov-17-13 3:58 pm
- Activists march in Warsaw against climate change Updated: Nov-16-13 1:02 pm
- Japan dials back climate change emissions target Updated: Nov-15-13 4:40 am
- 3 Russians detained for protest at Polish embassy Updated: Nov-13-13 11:24 am
WARSAW, Poland - A doctor says that Poland's last communist leader, Gen. Wojciech Jaruzelski, has been hospitalized due to heart problems.
WARSAW, Poland - A Polish appeals court on Monday rejected a complaint by lawmakers that the presence of a Roman Catholic crucifix in parliament violates their right as nonbelievers.
WARSAW, Poland - Poland's prime minister says he will make sure that some two dozen Lazio fans detained in Warsaw last week ahead of Europa League match are treated without unnecessary severity.
WARSAW, Poland - Firefighters in central Poland say four maintenance workers have plunged to their deaths some 120 meters (400 feet) down a chimney that they were working on at a coal-fired power plant.
WARSAW, Poland - A Roman Catholic priest in central Poland was sentenced Monday to 8 ½ years in prison after being convicted of sexually abusing five boys.
WARSAW, Poland - Warsaw police say they have detained about 120 Lazio fans after they attacked police vans with stones and bottles ahead of the team's Europa League match against Legia Warsaw.
LONDON - Several teams have already ensured their passage into the next round of the Europa League, so now first place in the group is the target.
WARSAW, Poland - After another U.N. climate conference gave only modest results, European Climate Commissioner Connie Hedegaard says the process needs to provide a "substantial answer" to global warming in two years to remain relevant.
WARSAW, Poland - U.N. climate talks ran into overtime Friday with more than 190 countries arguing over the building blocks for a new pact to slow global warming.
WARSAW, Poland - Poland's prime minister on Wednesday fired Finance Minister Jacek Rostowski in a major government reshuffle aimed at breathing new energy into Poland's longest-serving team under democracy.
WARSAW, Poland - The top U.N. climate diplomat on Monday told the coal industry it should leave most of the world's remaining coal reserves in the ground and start investing in renewable energy sources.
WARSAW, Poland - A state-of-the-art Warsaw subway train has caught fire, forcing the evacuation of some 200 people and sending eight to the hospital.
WARSAW, Poland - Hundreds of climate activists braved cold winds Sunday to march through Warsaw to campaign against global warming.
TOKYO - Japan has drastically scaled back its target for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, possibly complicating efforts to forge a global climate change pact.
MOSCOW - Police say three Russians have been detained for lighting flares and shouting anti-Polish slogans outside the country's embassy in Moscow.