- Ohio school district: Student info at risk after data breach Updated: May-21-15 7:29 am
PATASKALA, Ohio - Officials with a central Ohio school district are alerting parents that student information may have been compromised in a recent data breach caused by a high school student.
- Teen sentenced to at least 6 months in Ohio vandalism spree Updated: May-20-15 7:05 am
NEWARK, Ohio - A 17-year-old has been sentenced to at least six months in juvenile detention for his role in a spree of vehicle vandalism in central Ohio.
- Federal bill would name VA center for fallen Ohio soldier Updated: May-16-15 9:52 am
WASHINGTON - Legislation to honor an Ohio solider who died in the Vietnam War by naming a Veterans Affairs clinic for him has been introduced in Congress.
- Central Ohio school band booster pleads guilty to theft Updated: May-08-15 7:17 pm
NEWARK, Ohio - A former booster club treasurer accused of stealing about $67,000 meant for a central Ohio high school band has been sentenced to 60 days in jail.
- Authorities: Man shot by police in Ohio had altered BB gun Updated: May-08-15 3:06 am
NEWARK, Ohio - Authorities say a suspect shot by police had altered a BB gun to make it look like a firearm and purposely tried to provoke officers in central Ohio.
- Winners announced in '14 OAPME newspaper contest Updated: May-03-15 2:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Newspapers in Columbus, Youngstown, Elyria, Newark and Chillicothe were named the best in the state Sunday in the annual Ohio Associated Press Media Editors newspaper competition.
- Museum to honor "Flying Housewife" who flew around the world Updated: Apr-25-15 6:14 am
NEWARK, Ohio - A central Ohio museum is going to honor the first woman to fly solo around the world.