- Woman sets off home explosion in suicide attempt Updated: Mar-10-14 11:14 pm
- California home incineration costs more than $170K Updated: Feb-26-14 5:13 pm
- Convicted ax murderer committed to mental hospital Updated: Feb-25-14 12:39 pm
- Redding woman arrested after hash oil lab explodes Updated: Feb-23-14 6:14 pm
- Owner of explosive-filled home charged, takes plea Updated: Feb-20-14 2:25 pm
- California officials destroy explosive-filled home Updated: Feb-16-14 7:01 pm
- Evacuation over explosives in home enters 5th day Updated: Feb-10-14 8:41 pm
REDDING, California - A woman who says she tried to kill herself by flooding her home with natural gas sparked an early morning explosion that sent her to the hospital with severe burns and rattled her Redding neighborhood, authorities said Monday.
REDDING, California - Sheriff's deputies in far Northern California say the operation that ended in the incineration of an explosive-laden mobile home cost the county more than $170,000.
REDDING, California - A Northern California man convicted of hacking two people to death with an ax has been committed to a state mental hospital for a maximum of 50 years.
REDDING, California - Police have taken a Redding woman into custody after getting reports that she and her three children were at a motel when a hash oil lab exploded, leaving a man covered in burns.
REDDING, California - A Redding man who blew his hand off while trying to make rocket fuel has been charged with possession of a destructive device, a misdemeanor to which he has agreed to plead guilty or no contest.
REDDING, California - Sheriff's deputies in far Northern California on Sunday successfully incinerated a mobile home whose resident had amassed more than 60 pounds of highly volatile explosive material days after evacuating dozens of people living nearby.
REDDING, California - An evacuation of 25 homes in Northern California continued into its fifth day on Monday after bomb technicians found 40 pounds of explosives last week at a Redding residence.