- Yumi Hogan, a sumi ink artist, takes us inside her studio Updated: May-02-15 9:36 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The hiss of highway traffic seeps into Yumi Hogan's fourth-floor classroom through windows, muffling a fluttery recording of Asian music.
- Nuclear sub Annapolis arrives in Maine for maintenance Updated: Apr-26-15 10:19 am
KITTERY, Maine - The nuclear-powered attack submarine USS Annapolis is in Kittery, Maine for regular maintenance work and upgrades.
- USS Annapolis arrives at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Updated: Apr-25-15 1:28 pm
KITTERY, Maine - The nuclear-powered attack submarine USS Annapolis has arrived at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard for maintenance and upgrades.
- Maryland trooper charged in the assault of a man in custody Updated: Apr-21-15 6:17 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Maryland State trooper was charged Tuesday with punching a man in handcuffs who was in custody at the Glen Burnie barracks, the department said.
- Ex-delegate order to pay $92K in boating accident Updated: Apr-15-15 8:43 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A former state delegate convicted of drunken boating after a river crash that left several people injured has been ordered to pay almost $92,000 to one of the injured, according to court documents.
- After legislative session, questions remain on spending Updated: Apr-14-15 5:56 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Republican Gov. Larry Hogan and Maryland's Democratic leaders were conciliatory Tuesday morning in the aftermath of a late-session battle about state spending.
- Better luck next year for bills that didn't make it Updated: Apr-14-15 5:14 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - From alcohol licenses to zoning issues, more than 2,300 bills and resolutions were introduced during the 2015 Maryland legislative session that ended Monday night.
- Md. budget passed amid disagreement with governor, lawmakers Updated: Apr-14-15 6:59 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's Democratic-led Legislature approved scaled-back versions of some of Republican Gov. Larry Hogan's priorities Monday night as the state's 90-day legislative session ended, but Democrats battled with Hogan over the state's $40 billion budget.
- Mandatory minimum sentences waiver passes Senate Updated: Apr-13-15 1:20 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland senators are supporting a bill that gives judges more discretion when sentencing certain drug offenders.
- Md. Democrats make overture to governor on budget Updated: Apr-10-15 7:53 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Democrats on a budget negotiating team agreed Friday on some measures they hope will encourage Republican Gov. Larry Hogan to support added money for education and break a standoff on the state's $40 billion budget.
- Critics: Governor's education tax credit not making grade Updated: Apr-08-15 4:19 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Critics of Gov. Larry Hogan's education tax credit are speaking out against his proposal.
- Vice President Biden to speak at Naval Academy graduation Updated: Apr-07-15 2:01 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Vice President Joe Biden is scheduled to speak at the U.S. Naval Academy's graduation next month.
- AP Interview: Hogan says budget 'a long way' from resolved Updated: Apr-06-15 5:47 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Republican Gov. Larry Hogan said Monday that he is concerned about how his legislative agenda and Maryland budget measures are progressing, as the Democratic-led Legislature enters the last week of its annual session.
- Likely mental health issues for man accused of shootings Updated: Apr-06-15 5:26 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The attorney for the Maryland man accused of at least nine random shooting incidents said he is exploring a not criminally responsible plea.
- Fathers in Maryland cab driver's killing come together Updated: Apr-05-15 3:12 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The families sat on opposite sides of the courtroom.
- Firefighters save man from Annapolis creek Updated: Apr-05-15 2:49 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Firefighters have saved a man from an Annapolis creek.