- Man who tried to jump from moving train halts train service Updated: May-23-15 3:56 pm
ODENTON, Maryland - Amtrak officials say train service was halted for more than a half hour after a passenger attempted to jump from a moving train in Anne Arundel County.
- 'The 6 Million Dollar Dog': St. John's unofficial mascot Updated: May-23-15 9:39 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Taylor Waters never thought dog sitter would be in her job description as the director of student services.
- Biden discusses Asia-Pacific region at Navy graduation Updated: May-22-15 1:16 pm
- Buyers, sellers can make transactions at police department Updated: May-21-15 8:52 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis police want people buy and sell items online to conduct face-to-face transactions in a safe place - the department.
- Gunn named editor of The Virginian-Pilot Updated: May-21-15 4:54 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Virginia's largest newspaper will soon have a new editor.
- Blue Angels dedicate show to victim of Amtrak crash Updated: May-20-15 1:09 pm
- Md. will post average prices at some farmers markets online Updated: May-19-15 3:20 am
ANNAPOLIS - The Maryland Agriculture Department is launching a pilot project that could help consumers avoid sticker shock at farmers markets.
- Governor moves ahead with reopening state police barrack Updated: May-15-15 5:28 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Larry Hogan said Friday he will veto $2 million for renovations at an arts facility to offset expenses related to moving ahead with his plans to reopen a state police barrack in Annapolis, and he warned of rising costs to pay for state debt.
- Hogan holds firm on $68M in education funds instead of $136M Updated: May-14-15 5:26 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Republican Gov. Larry Hogan held firm Thursday on setting aside $68 million for an education funding formula for parts of the state where costs are higher - half as much as Democrats pushed for in the recent legislative session.
- Maryland governor signs police accountability laws Updated: May-12-15 3:28 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan signed legislation Tuesday aimed at increasing police accountability during a ceremony that had been delayed because of Baltimore riots after the death of a man injured while in police custody.
- 3 injured after vintage car crashes into police cruiser Updated: May-11-15 8:35 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland State Police say three people were injured when a vintage sports car crashed into a trooper's cruiser in Annapolis.
- Pope blesses photo of sisters killed in Maryland fire Updated: May-08-15 9:40 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Pope Francis has blessed the photo of sisters killed in a fire with their cousins and grandparents at an Annapolis mansion.
- Man gets 4 years in crash that killed friend Updated: May-06-15 8:26 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Baltimore man who led police on a chase in Annapolis that ended with his car crashing into a tree and killing a friend has been sentenced to 4 years in prison.
- Yumi Hogan, a sumi ink artist, takes us inside her studio Updated: May-02-15 9:36 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The hiss of highway traffic seeps into Yumi Hogan's fourth-floor classroom through windows, muffling a fluttery recording of Asian music.
- Nuclear sub Annapolis arrives in Maine for maintenance Updated: Apr-26-15 10:19 am
KITTERY, Maine - The nuclear-powered attack submarine USS Annapolis is in Kittery, Maine for regular maintenance work and upgrades.
- USS Annapolis arrives at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Updated: Apr-25-15 1:28 pm
KITTERY, Maine - The nuclear-powered attack submarine USS Annapolis has arrived at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard for maintenance and upgrades.