- Dozens displaced in apartment building fire Updated: Mar-07-14 8:17 pm
- Here's how Md. House members voted on minimum wage Updated: Mar-07-14 2:51 pm
- Md. House approves minimum wage hike Updated: Mar-07-14 2:01 pm
- Polar Bear Plunge scheduled for Saturday in Md. Updated: Mar-07-14 4:19 am
- Md. revenues $238M less than projected Updated: Mar-06-14 5:58 pm
- Shop owner foils robbery with shotgun Updated: Mar-05-14 8:38 pm
- Md. officials cheer funds for light rail projects Updated: Mar-05-14 7:07 pm
- 2 arrested after suspected marijuana found in car Updated: Mar-03-14 6:46 pm
- Police: Woman going to hospital in labor robbed Updated: Mar-03-14 2:35 pm
- Hearing to be held on DNR secretary nominee Updated: Mar-03-14 4:20 am
- Nonpublic schools to rally for tax credit Updated: Mar-03-14 2:19 am
- Annapolis opens parking garages ahead of snow Updated: Mar-02-14 4:24 pm
- Correction: XGR--Medical Marijuana story Updated: Mar-01-14 4:41 pm
- Police: Woman died of hypothermia in Annapolis Updated: Mar-01-14 3:07 pm
- Hogan: Md. seen as being unfriendly to business Updated: Feb-27-14 1:55 pm
- Instructor charged with having sex with minor Updated: Feb-26-14 8:11 pm
- State: Workgroup needed for Common Core switch Updated: Feb-26-14 7:02 pm
- Filing deadline approaches for Md. candidacies Updated: Feb-25-14 8:02 pm
- Bill would allow holding tax refunds over warrants Updated: Feb-25-14 1:59 pm
- Ron George picks Shelley Aloi as running mate Updated: Feb-25-14 8:49 am
- Police: Woman cuts neighbor over dog droppings Updated: Feb-24-14 8:38 pm
- Marijuana bills, civil rights on week's agenda Updated: Feb-24-14 3:20 am
- Airmall provides free classes for BWI workers Updated: Feb-23-14 10:08 am
- Congressional reps decry mail delays for residents Updated: Feb-21-14 5:38 pm
- Bill would set standards for student privacy Updated: Feb-21-14 2:19 am
ODENTON, Maryland - About 20 families, including service members stationed at nearby Fort Meade, were displaced by an Odenton apartment building.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Here's how members of the Maryland House of Delegates voted to phase in a minimum wage increase from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 over three years. The vote was 89-46. A vote of 71 was needed.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland House of Delegates voted Friday to phase in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis is getting ready to host the 18th annual Polar Bear Plunge at Sandy Point State Park.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland lawmakers will be wrestling with a bigger budget problem than they expected, after officials revised the state's revenues down by about $238 million on Thursday for the current fiscal year and the next.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Anne Arundel County police say a jewelry store owner foiled a robbery by confronting an armed with a shotgun.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland officials on Wednesday praised initial federal funding announcements for two light rail projects in the president's budget proposal, saying their inclusion puts the state in a strong position to build the projects in the Washington suburbs and the Baltimore metropolitan area.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis police say two people were arrested after several bags of suspected marijuana were found in a car during a traffic stop.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police say a woman reported to be in labor and her boyfriend were robbed in Annapolis as they headed to a hospital.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A hearing is scheduled on the nomination of a new secretary for the Maryland Department of Natural Resources.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's nonpublic schools are pushing for a business tax credit to encourage investments in schools.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis is opening its city parking garages for residents to park their cars ahead of the winter storm.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - In a story Feb. 28 about medical marijuana legislation in Maryland, The Associated Press incorrectly identified a child who died after his family considered moving from Maryland to Colorado as being named Logan. The child who died was named Gavin.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police say they believe the death of a woman whose body was found in a ravine in Annapolis was accidental.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Republican Larry Hogan says Maryland needs to change the state's reputation as unfriendly to business.
EDGEWATER, Maryland - Anne Arundel County Police say a martial arts instructor has been charged with having sex with a 14-year-old he met during classes.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Standards are not the real problem with the much-criticized educational program known as Common Core; the real issue is how those standards are being applied, one lawmaker argued Wednesday before a House committee.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's gubernatorial race officially has gained another candidate.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A measure in the Maryland House of Delegates would enable the state to withhold tax refunds from people with outstanding warrants.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Del. Ron George has picked former Frederick Alderman Shelley Aloi to be his running mate in Maryland's Republican primary race for governor.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis police say a woman cut her neighbor with a large kitchen knife after an argument over dog droppings.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Two bills that would decriminalize marijuana will get their first hearing Tuesday in a Senate committee.
LINTHICUM, Maryland - Shop and restaurant workers at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport will get free classes on technical training, English as well as financial and career skills under a partnership between with several Anne Arundel County groups.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's congressional representatives have demanded that the postmaster general restore regular mail delivery to parts of the state after residents complained of service disruptions.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland lawmakers will be hearing about a measure to limit commercial use of student data by cloud-computing service vendors.