- St. John's bookstore a hidden gem in Annapolis Updated: Dec-07-13 9:14 am
- Driver charged in accident that killed pedestrian Updated: Dec-04-13 8:44 pm
- 2 sentenced for threatening judges on Facebook Updated: Dec-03-13 8:38 pm
- Anne Arundel police seek women in mall fight Updated: Dec-03-13 11:40 am
- New Annapolis mayor inaugurated at ceremony Updated: Dec-02-13 5:32 pm
- New HIV cases continue dropping in Anne Arundel Updated: Nov-30-13 9:49 am
- Anne Arundel readies for job hunting veterans Updated: Nov-30-13 9:19 am
- Some Md. prisoners freed after 2012 court ruling Updated: Nov-27-13 11:04 am
- Advocates want later class times in Anne Arundel Updated: Nov-24-13 5:25 pm
- Police probe string of burglaries in Annapolis Updated: Nov-24-13 3:50 pm
- Larry Hogan says he's planning to run for governor Updated: Nov-22-13 9:47 pm
- No charges for driver in fatal bicyclist crash Updated: Nov-22-13 5:34 pm
- Md. juvenile offenders in speech contest Updated: Nov-20-13 2:34 am
- Historic Annapolis home gets dining room do-over Updated: Nov-16-13 9:16 am
- Man convicted of killing visitor to ex-girlfriend Updated: Nov-15-13 6:13 pm
- Developer cancels Annapolis City Dock deal Updated: Nov-14-13 1:31 pm
- Man pleads guilty to rape, assault in stabbing Updated: Nov-11-13 8:43 pm
- Thrift Shift: Md. shops expect holiday sales boost Updated: Nov-09-13 9:23 am
- Ruppersberger leaning against run for governor Updated: Nov-07-13 10:02 am
- Truck driver pleads guilty in Bay Bridge crash Updated: Nov-05-13 1:15 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Robin Dunn's voice - infused with a soft Scottish burr - informs a misguided customer that there are no shortcuts when it comes to the classics.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A driver who struck and killed a 15-year-old high school student who was crossing a street in Laurel has been charged with criminally negligent manslaughter.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Two men who prosecutors say discussed killing two judges on Facebook have each been sentenced to three years in prison.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Anne Arundel County are looking for two women suspected in a mall fight on Black Friday.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The new mayor of Annapolis has been inaugurated.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Anne Arundel County officials have reported 42 new cases of HIV so far this year, or 50 fewer than the number of new infections five years ago.
FORT MEADE, Maryland - Marine veteran Bernard Jenifer was one of hundreds of vets at Fort George G. Meade last month for a job fair. He trained in engineering, but has been unemployed for months.
BALTIMORE - Together, the four men sitting handcuffed in a Baltimore courtroom had spent 151 years in prison.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Advocates are urging the Anne Arundel County Board of Education to push back school start times next year to give students more time for sleep.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis police are investigating a string of burglaries that may have happened within minutes of each other at local businesses.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Republican Larry Hogan said Friday that he plans to run for governor and will formally announce his candidacy in January.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A motorist won't face criminal charges in an August accident that killed an assistant track coach at Annapolis High School.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - More than a dozen students housed in Maryland Juvenile Services facilities are headed for the state's highest court - not as defendants but as competitors in a speech contest.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - It took five years, numerous specialists and $60,000, but William Paca has his bling back.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - An Annapolis man has been convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a visitor to his ex-girlfriend's home.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A developer says he is canceling a proposed $20 million Annapolis City Dock redevelopment.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Glen Burnie man has pleaded guilty to raping and assaulting a woman in his apartment.
ODENTON, Maryland - Most shopping days, Jean Simmons looks for the St. John or Jones New York line.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger says constituents are asking him to run for Maryland governor, but he's leaning against it.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The truck driver who hit a car sending it off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge last summer has pleaded guilty to four charges.