- Price exits after 2 periods but Canadiens beat Rangers 5-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:10 pm
NEW YORK - When star goalie Carey Price was removed at the start of the third period, the Montreal Canadiens responded with goals by Devante Smith-Pelly and Alex Galchenyuk in the opening 1:29 and beat the New York Rangers 5-1 Wednesday night in a matchup of the top two teams in the Eastern Conference.
- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 10:05 pm
- Predators end record scoring drought, beat Sabres 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:59 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Mike Fisher ended Nashville's franchise-record scoring drought in the first period and the Predators beat the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 on Wednesday night to snap a three-game losing streak.
- Magic get 24 from Oladipo to beat Knicks 100-91 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:48 pm
- Manhattan beats George Mason 69-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Shane Richards sank a jumper with a second to go that made the difference and Manhattan edged George Mason 69-67 on Wednesday night.
- Canadiens goaltender Carey Price leaves game vs Rangers Updated: Nov-25-15 9:19 pm
- Bowles wants Jets to go back to 'algebra' on offense Updated: Nov-25-15 9:05 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The equation is simple in coach Todd Bowles' mind.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Ryan says Bills need to get receiver Watkins more involved Updated: Nov-25-15 7:54 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Add coach Rex Ryan to the mix of people wondering why receiver Sammy Watkins isn't more involved in the Buffalo Bills' offense.
- Cut! Jets' Fitzpatrick trims bushy beard to change 'mojo' Updated: Nov-25-15 7:28 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Ryan Fitzpatrick's bushy beard got buzzed.
- Travelers take to the roads and the skies for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 7:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - The big Thanksgiving getaway went into full swing Wednesday with drivers delighted by the lowest November gas prices in years and many airline passengers undaunted by terrorism fears and long lines at security checkpoints.
- Canadiens sign general manager Marc Bergevin to extension Updated: Nov-25-15 6:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Montreal Canadiens have rewarded general manager and executive vice president Marc Bergevin for turning around the team and leading it to the playoffs the past three seasons.
- Gbinije scores 26, Syracuse downs Charlotte 83-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 5:44 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim hoped to use the Battle 4 Atlantis this week to get a better idea of where his team was at early in the season.
- NFL: officials erred on Bills' final play against Pats Updated: Nov-25-15 5:18 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Coach Rex Ryan took the diplomatic approach.
- Ads featuring Nazi imagery pulled from New York City subway Updated: Nov-25-15 4:58 pm
NEW YORK - An ad campaign that featured Nazi imagery has been pulled from the New York City subway system.
- Jurors at trial of ex-NY Assembly speaker take holiday break Updated: Nov-25-15 4:47 pm
NEW YORK - Deliberations will resume Monday at the federal corruption trial of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver after jurors failed to reach a verdict on Wednesday.
- NY court hears arguments on fantasy sports Updated: Nov-25-15 4:39 pm
NEW YORK - A judge said Wednesday he would not take long to rule on a motion by New York's top law enforcement official to stop the country's two biggest daily fantasy sports companies from operating following two hours of arguments in a packed Manhattan courtroom.
- Police search for mother after baby left in nativity manger Updated: Nov-25-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - Police are still searching for the mother of a newborn baby who was left in a Christmas manger inside a New York City church two days ago, his umbilical cord still attached.
- Bill Clinton opening fundraising spree for wife's campaign Updated: Nov-25-15 2:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Former President Bill Clinton is going on a fundraising swing reminiscent of his presidential campaigns of the 1990s. But this time he's doing it for his wife.
- NY declares victory in Alzheimer's drug antitrust lawsuit Updated: Nov-25-15 2:20 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general is dropping an antitrust lawsuit against a drug manufacturer after his office blocked what he alleged was an attempt to force Alzheimer's patients to switch to a newer patented drug instead of cheaper generic alternatives.
- Fitness chain reaches deal with NY over indoor tanning Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 pm
ALBANY, New York - A national chain of gym and fitness centers has agreed as part of an agreement struck with New York's attorney general not to offer unlimited indoor tanning to members.
- Syracuse University appeal of NCAA sanctions rewarded Updated: Nov-25-15 2:08 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - The NCAA has lessened its punishment of Syracuse University, reducing the penalty of lost basketball scholarships by four.
- Buffalo Bills sign offensive guard Groy and receiver Thigpen Updated: Nov-25-15 12:44 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have signed offensive guard Ryan Groy and receiver Marcus Thigpen.
- Olympic medalist and world champion Steven Langton retires Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 am
LAKE PLACID, New York - Steven Langton has retired from bobsledding, ending his career with two world championship gold medals and two bronze medals from the Sochi Olympics.
- Panthers take perfect record to Big D Updated: Nov-25-15 11:41 am
So Tony Romo is back and all is right in Dallas.