- Gov. Martinez celebrates sale of historic hotel Updated: Apr-15-14 5:04 am
- Couple facing charges in 2 boarding home deaths Updated: Apr-02-14 7:28 pm
- N.M. prosecutor clears officer in I-25 shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 1:52 pm
- Las Vegas company to buy Miss. casino Updated: Mar-24-14 1:04 pm
- Workers at northern N.M. hospital approve contract Updated: Mar-21-14 12:50 pm
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez is celebrating the sale of a historic hotel in downtown Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A couple who ran a Las Vegas-area boarding home is facing criminal charges after two residents died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a backyard shed last year.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A prosecutor has cleared a New Mexico State Police officer in a Jan. 4 shooting in which a disoriented 72-year-old New York man was wounded after driving the wrong way on Interstate 25.
TUNICA, Mississippi - Las Vegas-based Full House Resorts has agreed to buy Fitzgerald's Casino in Tunica, Mississippi, from Majestic Star Casino LLC.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A northern New Mexico hospital and its employees now have a contract, one overwhelmingly approved by the workers more than six years after they first voted to form a union.