- Ex-Texas judge in bribery scandal now in prison Updated: Dec-04-13 10:58 am
- Attorney gets 20 years in prison for racketeering Updated: Dec-03-13 9:35 pm
- Former Mexico border state official indicted in US Updated: Dec-02-13 7:19 pm
- Border Patrol warns truckers about smuggling Updated: Nov-29-13 5:49 pm
- Man once condemned for killing baby could go free Updated: Nov-20-13 2:15 pm
- South Texas university, med school to get $196M Updated: Nov-14-13 5:33 pm
- Customs bus with 40 detainees overturns in Texas Updated: Nov-14-13 12:29 pm
- 5 possible names unveiled for South Texas school Updated: Nov-12-13 8:47 am
- South Texas man gets 50 years for 2012 slaying Updated: Nov-06-13 7:58 am
- Judge denies S Texas man's attempt to recuse judge Updated: Nov-05-13 2:37 pm
- Texas bomb victim pleads guilty to drug charge Updated: Nov-05-13 12:43 pm
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - The disgraced former South Texas judge at the center of a bribery scandal has begun serving six years in prison for racketeering.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A federal judge sentenced an Austin personal injury attorney to 20 years in prison late Tuesday on racketeering charges stemming from a judicial bribery investigation.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - U.S. prosecutors in Texas announced Monday that they've charged the former governor of the Mexican state of Tamaulipas for allegedly accepting bribes from a drug cartel and taking part in drug trafficking.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - The Border Patrol is warning commercial truck drivers they could lose their licenses for life if convicted of a smuggling-related offense.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A South Texas man formerly on death row for the death of his girlfriend's infant son could soon go free on bail.
AUSTIN, Texas - University of Texas System regents unanimously approved nearly $200 million Thursday for construction projects at the new university and medical school in the Rio Grande Valley near the Texas-Mexico border.
HARLINGEN, Texas - More than 40 people have been hurt after a bus hauling Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainees in South Texas hit a highway barrier and overturned on its side.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - The University of Texas System has released five possible names for a planned school combining the University of Texas at Brownsville and UT-Pan American in Edinburg.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A South Texas man has been sentenced to 50 years in prison over a slaying that prosecutors say was sparked by the alleged theft of a car radio in his neighborhood.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A South Texas death row inmate's request to recuse the judge who presided over his second trial for the murder of three children has been denied.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A Brownsville man seriously injured when a package he opened exploded inside his home has pleaded guilty to a federal drug charge.