- Westminster livestock auction slowly resumes sales Updated: Apr-21-14 2:19 am
- Charter government popular among Md. counties Updated: Apr-19-14 9:30 am
- Man killed crossing road in Westminster, Md. Updated: Apr-17-14 12:00 pm
- Carroll school counseling cuts considered Updated: Apr-16-14 10:53 am
- Md. woman avoids jail time in daughter's death Updated: Apr-11-14 10:10 am
- Md. county will comply with judge's prayer order Updated: Apr-08-14 2:23 pm
- Md. man indicted in fatal crash Updated: Apr-04-14 8:31 pm
- Md. college penalizes frat and sorority for party Updated: Apr-03-14 3:05 pm
- Md. college penalizes frat and sorority for party Updated: Apr-03-14 2:57 pm
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - The Westminster Livestock Auction is slowly recovering from a fire in January that damaged its offices and indoor seating areas.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - Though all 23 Maryland counties started by being run by county commissioners, more and more counties have switched to a charter form of government in search for greater control over local issues.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - Maryland State Police are investigating the death of a man who hit by a car while crossing Route 140 in Westminster.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - A proposal to eliminate some counseling jobs in Carroll County public schools is running into opposition.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - A Hampstead woman is serving 18 months of home detention for manslaughter stemming from the drug overdose death of her 4-year-old daughter.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - The Carroll County Commissioners say they'll reluctantly obey a federal judge's order barring them from starting their public meetings with sectarian prayers.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - A man has been indicted on a charge of vehicular manslaughter in a two-vehicle crash in Westminster that killed a woman.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - McDaniel College in Westminster says it's prohibiting parties for the rest of 2014 at a fraternity and sorority that held a "CMT versus BET" event promoting racial and cultural stereotypes.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - McDaniel College in Westminster says it's prohibiting parties for the rest of 2014 at a fraternity and sorority that held an event promoting racial and cultural stereotypes.