- Palmertree gets new trial date Updated: Apr-18-14 1:55 pm
- La. man charged in Miss. sex-trafficking case Updated: Apr-18-14 6:31 am
- Jackson airport addressing life after Southwest Updated: Apr-18-14 4:52 am
- Watkins appeals secretary of state's order Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 pm
- Transportation leader pushes for highway funding Updated: Apr-17-14 2:38 pm
- EastGroup expands as profits grow Updated: Apr-16-14 5:30 pm
- State senator released from Jackson hospital Updated: Apr-16-14 8:52 am
- Chaney files motion to drop flood insurance suit Updated: Apr-15-14 4:35 pm
- Heavy rains in north-central, central south Miss. Updated: Apr-15-14 12:58 pm
- Hap Owen dies at the age of 94 Updated: Apr-15-14 8:43 am
- Keesler plans more moves in metro Jackson market Updated: Apr-15-14 4:31 am
- 35 years after flood, river still menaces Jackson Updated: Apr-14-14 5:28 pm
- Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records Updated: Apr-11-14 5:31 pm
- Thompson announces $142K awarded to Hinds County Updated: Apr-11-14 4:07 pm
- Miss. man indicted in $9 million bankruptcy fraud Updated: Apr-11-14 3:37 pm
- Missing Mississippi man sought in Arkansas Updated: Apr-10-14 4:11 pm
- 12-week Welty arts festival set for Jackson in '15 Updated: Apr-10-14 4:08 pm
- Fire claims life of double amputee Updated: Apr-09-14 8:01 pm
- Jackson woman arrested after boyfriend shot Updated: Apr-09-14 5:10 pm
- Principal cites drop in enrollment at school Updated: Apr-09-14 9:52 am
- Yarber, Lumumba headed for runoff in mayor's race Updated: Apr-09-14 8:02 am
- Miss. network set for child medical, mental needs Updated: Apr-08-14 1:44 pm
- Jackson school system plans job fair Updated: Apr-08-14 1:14 pm
- Appeals court denies religious program challenge Updated: Apr-07-14 3:01 pm
- Jackson street project: future help, present pain Updated: Apr-07-14 6:59 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Warren County Clerk Shelly Ashley-Palmertree's trial in a civil case has been scheduled for the October term of chancery court in Hinds County.
NEW ORLEANS - The U.S. Attorney in New Orleans says a Louisiana man has been indicted in a 2012 sex trafficking case.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport is preparing for life after Southwest Airlines. The airline will shut down in Jackson on June 7 after 20 years.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A Jackson developer has appealed to Hinds County Chancery Court an order from Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann that he pay $680,000 in fines related to the alleged misuse of bond money.
JACKSON, Mississippi - U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx says that during an eight-state bus trip, he's experiencing what other Americans feel on highways every day.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Industrial landlord EastGroup Properties continues to increase the number of warehouses its building, as profits keep expanding.
JACKSON, Mississippi - State Sen. Videt Carmichael is back home in Meridian after being hospitalized in Jackson since March 31 with a head injury.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Department of Insurance will drop a lawsuit filed in 2013 against the National Flood Insurance Program.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Upward of five inches of rain fell overnight Tuesday in areas of north-central, central and south Mississippi, raising concerns of more moderate flooding along rivers and tributaries.
MADISON, Mississippi - A memorial service is scheduled Tuesday for Harry D. "Hap" Owen Sr., the former executive vice president of Ergon Inc. and one-time leader of Mississippi's economic development agency.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Keesler Federal Credit Union, a $2.1 billion member institution, has acquired Mississippi Department of Transportation Federal Credit Union.
FLOWOOD, Mississippi - Pearl River's waters flooded parts of Jackson and surrounding areas in 1979 in a deluge that paralyzed the city and led to the evacuation of 15,000 people.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A judge will sort out which records about Mississippi Power Co.'s Kemper County power plant should be released to a group that opposes the plant.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The U.S. Department of Transportation has awarded $142,200 through the Federal Aviation Administration to Hinds County to rehabilitate the taxiway at the John Bell Williams Airport in Jackson.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A Jackson man was indicted Wednesday on charges that he defrauded his bankrupt business of more than $9 million.
PORTLAND, Arkansas - The car of a missing Mississippi man has been found in southeastern Arkansas.
JACKSON, Mississippi - An arts festival in Mississippi's capital city next year will celebrate the late Eudora Welty's legacy as a writer and photographer.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A woman, who is a double amputee, has been found dead in a home in Jackson.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Police in Jackson say a woman has been arrested in the shooting death of her live-in boyfriend.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - St. Alphonsus Catholic School in McComb will close at the end of the school year.
JACKSON, Mississippi - City Council member Tony Yarber and Chokwe Antar Lumumba, son of the late Mayor Chokwe Lumumba, will be in an April 22 runoff to see who will become Jackson's next mayor.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi officials hope that a $5 million grant will create a more seamless system to care for children's medical, mental and behavioral needs.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Jackson public school system plans a job fair Saturday for prospective teachers, bus drivers, cafeteria staff and maintenance workers.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former inmate at a privately run Mississippi prison had no constitutional right to be provided with Catholic-oriented television programming, a federal appeals court has ruled.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Work on a major thoroughfare in Jackson will improve its appearance, but it's providing a headache for area businesses.