- 23 students being checked out after Pa. bus crash Updated: Apr-16-14 4:07 pm
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller Updated: Apr-15-14 1:52 pm
- Fire destroys site of infamous 1809 killing Updated: Apr-07-14 1:56 pm
- Separate trials granted for men in 3 Pa. slayings Updated: Apr-04-14 6:08 pm
- Pa. coroner: Homeless man died of beating injuries Updated: Apr-02-14 5:24 pm
- Wild trout rare in Pa., but some seek them Updated: Mar-30-14 5:06 am
- DNA analysis fails to ID 2 Pa. murder victims Updated: Mar-26-14 5:10 pm
- W.Va. symphony names new president Updated: Mar-26-14 3:06 am
- 131-year-old Pa. bridge may move to Alabama Updated: Mar-21-14 10:41 am
KUTZTOWN, Pennsylvania - Nearly two dozen students are being checked out at local hospitals after a school bus crash in eastern Pennsylvania.
READING, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man is behind bars on allegations that he tried to snatch a baby from her stroller.
OLEY, Pennsylvania - Fire has destroyed an old eastern Pennsylvania farmhouse that officials say was the site of a murder that resulted in the last public execution of a woman in Pennsylvania history.
READING, Pennsylvania - A judge has agreed to hold two separate trials for a pair of eastern Pennsylvania brothers accused of killing two men in Reading and torturing and killing a woman whose burning body was found in Lehigh County.
READING, Pennsylvania - The death of a homeless man brutally beaten in an eastern Pennsylvania laundry has been ruled a homicide.
READING, Pennsylvania - By the mid-1800s, much of Berks County's forests had been cleared to build houses, heat buildings and make way for farms.
READING, Pennsylvania - A 45-year-old murder mystery in eastern Pennsylvania remains unsolved.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Symphony Orchestra has a new president.
READING, Pennsylvania - A 131-year-old eastern Pennsylvania bridge might gain a new lease on life in a warmer climate.