- Cedar Rapids opens refurbished bus terminal Updated: Dec-02-13 5:08 pm
- Marion man injured in Iowa hunting accident Updated: Dec-02-13 11:29 am
- Iowa judge increases bond for teen murder suspect Updated: Nov-28-13 5:02 pm
- Mason City woman imprisoned for embezzlement Updated: Nov-22-13 7:17 am
- Iowa man gets 17-year term for child pornography Updated: Nov-22-13 5:04 am
- Cedar Rapids says grant will promote fair housing Updated: Nov-21-13 5:05 am
- Protective vests donated to 2 K-9s in Iowa Updated: Nov-20-13 5:52 pm
- Iowa seeks to rein in use of speed cameras Updated: Nov-18-13 12:58 pm
- UNI programs helps students transition to campus Updated: Nov-17-13 11:56 am
- CR student numbers up for 1st time since '08 flood Updated: Nov-15-13 9:34 am
- Motorist arrested after chase in Cedar Rapids Updated: Nov-15-13 7:59 am
- Authorities link Iowa bar robbery to ex-employee Updated: Nov-13-13 1:25 pm
- Fires damage 5 mobile homes in eastern Iowa park Updated: Nov-13-13 9:11 am
- DNR will release trout into Cedar Rapids lake Updated: Nov-13-13 5:04 am
- Police say Iowa man led car chase after assault Updated: Nov-12-13 4:04 pm
- Federal job brings former first lady back to Iowa Updated: Nov-12-13 8:20 am
- Collision with deer ends police chase in Iowa Updated: Nov-09-13 1:11 pm
- Alliant says official OKs certificate for plant Updated: Nov-08-13 7:40 pm
- Man pleads guilty in Cedar Rapids assault Updated: Nov-08-13 6:34 am
- Iowa man gets nearly 20 years for bank robberies Updated: Nov-08-13 5:07 am
- Suit against US Bank over Peregrine $ to proceed Updated: Nov-07-13 5:04 am
- State agency funds affordable housing efforts Updated: Nov-06-13 2:19 pm
- Milwaukee man admits he took 2 minors to Iowa Updated: Nov-05-13 1:50 pm
- Iowa AG wants restrictions on sale of e-cigarettes Updated: Nov-04-13 6:55 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids has reopened a refurbished bus terminal that was damaged by flooding in 2008.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - An eastern Iowa man was shot and injured during a weekend hunting trip in Linn County.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - An Iowa judge increased a teenage girl's bond to $500,000 after her murder case was moved to adult court.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A 54-year-old Mason City woman has been given more than a year in prison for embezzling nearly $70,000 from the bank where she worked as a teller.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Cedar Rapids man has been sentenced to more than 17 years in prison after admitting that he had possessed child pornography for nearly a decade.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A government agency in Cedar Rapids has received a federal grant to strengthen its efforts to ensure equal housing opportunities are available to minorities.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Massachusetts group has donated bullet- and stab-protective vests for two law enforcement dogs in eastern Iowa.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Unmanned "speed cameras" that enforce local speed limits have become a common roadside feature across the United States, but few places have embraced the devices with the zeal of Iowa.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - If anybody could make a dry lecture on research citations digestible for freshman college students, it's Nikki Harken.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids schools are seeing higher student enrollment for the first time since the 2008 flood that devastated the district.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Police say officers have arrested a man who led officers on a late-night chase in northern Cedar Rapids.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities in eastern Iowa have linked a bar robbery earlier this year to a man who used to work there.
HIAWATHA, Iowa - A fire has spread from one mobile to five in a mobile home park in the Cedar Rapids suburb of Hiawatha.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says workers will release about 2,000 rainbow trout into a lake in Cedar Rapids.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say a Cedar Rapids man accused of assault also led police on a car chase and fired shots at an officer.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Former First Lady Christie Vilsack is returning to Iowa as part of her new federal job promoting international education.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Police in eastern Iowa got some unlikely help in stopping a vehicle fleeing from officers.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Alliant Energy says the Iowa Utilities Board chairwoman has approved a siting certificate for a proposed power plant in Marshalltown.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A 35-year-old man acquitted in the slaying of a Cedar Rapids cab driver has been convicted in a separate assault case.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Waterloo man who robbed two small-town Iowa banks last year has been sentenced to nearly 20 years in prison.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A judge has refused to dismiss a civil lawsuit filed by regulators that accuses U.S. Bank of mishandling customer funds from the failed Iowa-based brokerage Peregrine Financial Group.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Finance Authority is awarding nearly $2.3 million in federal dollars to affordable housing initiatives.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Milwaukee man has pleaded guilty to transporting two minors from Wisconsin to Iowa in July so they could work as prostitutes.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Iowa lawmakers should ban the sale of electronic cigarettes to minors and address how the product is taxed, Attorney General Tom Miller said Monday.