- 2 dozen children die in drought-hit south Pakistan Updated: Mar-08-14 3:46 am
- AP PHOTOS: Portraits from a long march in Pakistan Updated: Feb-28-14 10:58 am
- Hospital of last resort in Pakistan faces closure Updated: Feb-24-14 2:26 am
- AP PHOTOS: Life of a trained monkey in Pakistan Updated: Feb-21-14 8:22 am
- Pakistan-Taliban peace talks: What's at stake? Updated: Feb-12-14 1:56 pm
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani officials say authorities are investigating whether malnutrition is responsible for the deaths of nearly two dozen children in the country's drought-hit desert south.
ISLAMABAD - They carried photographs of their loved ones and signs protesting their disappearance across Pakistan, a march of nearly 3,000 kilometers (1,900 miles) to demonstrate against security forces they alleged are responsible.
RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Mohammed Aqeel spent weeks at home in Pakistan waiting for death after suffering a debilitating spinal cord injury in a car crash before friends suggested he come to St. Joseph's Hospice on the outskirts of the capital, Islamabad.
RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Performing monkeys are a common feature of life in many Pakistani cities where they can be seen doing tricks and entertaining people while dressed up in sparkly outfits and clothes.
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistani government has recently opened negotiations with domestic militants called the Pakistani Taliban designed to end years of fighting in the northwest that has cost thousands of lives and forced hundreds of thousands of people to flee their homes. A look at some of the main issues involved in the talks: