- Vatican, Oxford put ancient manuscripts online Updated: Dec-03-13 11:59 am
- In your face, selfie! 'Science' also tops for 2013 Updated: Dec-03-13 7:07 am
- 2 from Texas awarded Rhodes scholarships Updated: Nov-24-13 10:49 pm
- 2 Ohio students among 32 US Rhodes scholars Updated: Nov-24-13 8:28 pm
- 3 Californians get prestigious Rhodes scholarships Updated: Nov-24-13 7:06 pm
- 2 students from Wisconsin named Rhodes scholars Updated: Nov-24-13 4:11 pm
- Oxford Dictionaries: 'Selfie' is word of the year Updated: Nov-18-13 7:04 pm
VATICAN CITY - Access to the Gutenberg Bible and other ancient manuscripts has just gotten easier.
NEW YORK - Look alive, selfie. There's another word of the year that's not all about you.
DALLAS - Two Texas scholars will continue their studies at the University of Oxford in England next year as recipients of coveted Rhodes scholarships.
CINCINNATI - When Ohio's two new Rhodes scholars heard their names called during a live announcement of winners, they looked at each other in disbelief. One of them thought she was hallucinating, the other had to ask: "They called my name, right?"
LOS ANGELES - Miles Unterreiner couldn't believe that he was selected as a Rhodes Scholar. Now, he can't wait to study at England's Oxford University next October and launch a career to advance human rights around the world.
Two college students from Wisconsin with deep interests in science are among this year's group of 32 Rhodes scholars from the United States announced Sunday.