- California lawmakers to hold hearing on pot farm water use Updated: Jun-30-15 7:47 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A state legislative committee will look at the impact of the drought and water use by illegal marijuana cultivators on North Coast fisheries at a hearing in Sacramento.
- Man faces charges for letting shelter dogs out Updated: Jun-30-15 6:16 am
UKIAH, California - A 19-year-old Hydesville man is facing charges after letting the dogs out at a Mendocino County animal shelter.
- 2 men charged with growing pot on Bay Area Boy Scout land Updated: Jun-25-15 9:41 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Two men are facing charges for growing pot plants on a half-acre of Bay Area Boy Scout land, causing thousands of dollars in damage about 30 miles west of Santa Rosa in Cazadero.
- Court overturns 11-year prison sentence for young mother Updated: Jun-24-15 10:05 am
SANTA ROSA, California - A state appeals court has reversed the 11-year prison sentence given to a young mother who didn't get medical attention for her injured baby because she worried doctors would discover that she was smoking pot while breastfeeding.
- Santa Rosa mom sent to prison for crash that injured kids Updated: Jun-11-15 8:26 am
SANTA ROSA, California - A Sonoma County woman who was high on drugs when she crashed her car into a pole, injuring her two children, has been sentenced to seven years in state prison.
- Texas man dies abalone diving in Tomales Bay Updated: Jun-03-15 8:50 am
SANTA ROSA, California - A Texas man has become the sixth fatality this year tied to abalone diving off the Northern California coast.