- Lifeguards have saved Pensacola Beach's reputation Updated: Mar-09-14 1:08 am
- 9 arrested in Mendocino County pot raid Updated: Mar-07-14 1:56 pm
- Drug-making explosion injures California man Updated: Mar-04-14 2:01 pm
- California slaughterhouse under criminal probe Updated: Feb-25-14 1:40 pm
- California man gets 6 years for 8th DUI conviction Updated: Feb-25-14 9:21 am
- Water cutbacks ordered by Russian River district Updated: Feb-25-14 8:26 am
- Overstock to pay $6.8M in false advertising case Updated: Feb-21-14 9:07 am
- Stolen '57 Chevy returned to owner after 30 years Updated: Feb-20-14 3:13 pm
- Calif. man arrested on embezzling disabled clients Updated: Feb-18-14 5:51 pm
- NorCal biologist pleads guilty to embezzling funds Updated: Feb-15-14 4:59 pm
- Sonoma County pipe rupture leads to sewage spill Updated: Feb-14-14 11:52 am
- Calif plant halts operations following beef recall Updated: Feb-11-14 8:30 am
PENSACOLA BEACH, Florida - On Labor Day weekend 2003, the scene along Santa Rosa and Escambia beaches was one of pandemonium.
MENDOCINO, California - Sheriff's officials in Northern California say they raided a pot dispensary with help from federal officials after discovering a cash shipment from Colorado and marijuana products headed out of state.
WILLITS, California - A Northern California man was seriously injured and his home damaged in an explosion and fire police suspect were caused during an attempt to make "concentrated cannabis."
PETALUMA, California - A congressman says federal officials have launched a criminal probe of a Northern California slaughterhouse that recently recalled more than 8.7 million pounds of beef.
SANTA ROSA, California - A Northern California man convicted of his eighth drunk driving charge has been sentenced to a maximum term of six years in prison.
SANTA ROSA, California - A Northern California water district will require residents, businesses and farmers to cut their dependence on Lake Mendocino water by half beginning next month.
SONOMA, California - Overstock.com has been ordered to pay more than $6.8 million after a judge ruled the online retailer engaged in false advertising and unlawful business practices in Sonoma County and throughout California.
LAKEPORT, California - Three decades after it was stolen, a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air has been returned to a Northern California man - in better shape than when he originally owned it.
SANTA ROSA, California - Police say a Northern California man who worked at a nonprofit that serves disabled people has been arrested for allegedly embezzling $400,000 from dozens of clients.
EUREKA, California - A Mendocino County biologist is pleading guilty to conspiring with a member of the Yurok tribe who embezzled more than $800,000 in federal grant funds.
GUERNEVILLE, California - Officials are monitoring contamination levels in the Russian River in Sonoma County after a ruptured sewer main spilled an estimated 100,000 gallons of raw sewage into the waterway.
PETALUMA, California - A Northern California slaughterhouse has voluntary halted operations after recalling more than 8.7 million pounds of beef products.