- Pickup crashes into creek in Sonoma County Updated: May-02-16 9:06 am
COTATI, California - Authorities say a man crashed his pickup off the road and into a creek in Sonoma County.
- Baby girl killed when Porsche falls down mountain road Updated: May-01-16 11:34 pm
PALM DESERT, California - Authorities say a 5-month-old girl was killed after being thrown off a Porsche as it fell 200 feet down the side of a mountain road in Palm Desert.
- Camping set to return to Sonoma's Popo Canyon Updated: Apr-28-16 9:18 am
DUNCAN MILLS, California - Campers will once again be able to spend the night in Sonoma Coast's Pomo Canyon after the campground has been closed for four years.
- Mendocino County suspends predator trapping program Updated: Apr-28-16 8:54 am
UKIAH, California - Mendocino County has suspended its longstanding program that traps and kills wild animals and dogs that kill livestock to settle a lawsuit filed by animal rights groups.
- Clearlake police seize 6,800 marijuana plants, handgun Updated: Apr-27-16 9:57 am
CLEARLAKE, California - Police seized 6,800 marijuana plants and a loaded handgun from associated properties Northern California town.
- Sonoma County couple donates $185M to UCSF neurosciences Updated: Apr-26-16 9:32 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A Sonoma County couple says they will donate $185 million for a new neuroscience institute at the University of California, San Francisco. It's the largest donation in the school's history.
- California officer helps geese cross road Updated: Apr-19-16 10:17 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Why did the goose cross the road? Possibly to get to its mother on the other side.
- Police seek driver who fled crash scene, left son behind Updated: Apr-11-16 10:22 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Santa Rosa police are searching for a man who collided with oncoming traffic, then left his car and his 12-year-old son behind.
- 4 join suit claiming deputies beat Sonoma County inmates Updated: Apr-06-16 8:27 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Four former Sonoma County jail inmates have joined a civil rights lawsuit claiming they were beaten by guards while locked up last year.
- Abalone divers rescued after close call on Sonoma Coast Updated: Apr-05-16 9:35 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Lifeguards rescued four people from choppy waters and rip tides in Northern California this weekend.