- San Francisco man dies while diving for abalone Updated: Nov-24-15 8:23 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Authorities say a San Francisco man has died while diving for abalone.
- Record number of stranded seal pups in Northern California Updated: Nov-21-15 5:10 pm
SAUSALITO, California - Marine mammal experts say another species of marine wildlife has begun turning up, emaciated and weak, in record numbers on the California coast in what has been a series of alarming signs of oceanic distress.
- Sonoma County's largest union holding one-day strike Updated: Nov-17-15 10:50 am
SANTA ROSA, California - The largest unionized group of Sonoma County government employees is planning a one-day strike to protest what it calls unfair labor practices.
- Sonoma County man arrested for investigation of his 5th DUI Updated: Nov-03-15 8:50 am
SANTA ROSA, California - A Sonoma County man has been arrested on investigation of his fifth DUI after being found slumped over the steering wheel of a vehicle at a gas station.
- Officials find officer justified in drawing gun on man Updated: Oct-29-15 9:06 am
ROHNERT PARK, California - A Northern California city's investigation into a police officer who was caught on video drawing his gun on a man who was not accused of a crime has found the officer's actions were reasonable and did not violate city policy.
- Dick Maugg, known for Bartles & Jaymes ads, dies at 83 Updated: Oct-27-15 4:26 pm
SANTA ROSA, California - Dick Maugg, known for his role in 1980s advertisements for Bartles & Jaymes brand wine coolers, has died at the age of 83.
- Attorney: Former L.A. kingpin arrest 'a total waste of time' Updated: Oct-27-15 11:28 am
SANTA ROSA, California - The attorney for a former Los Angeles crack kingpin says the $100,000 found in his client's car had nothing to do with drugs.
- Sonoma County restores farmland into wetland with levee cut Updated: Oct-26-15 4:47 pm
SONOMA, California - An excavator's shovel broke open a hole in a 140-year-old levee holding back saltwater in Northern California in a bid to turn 1,000 acres of farmland into a tidal marsh basin.