- California man survives avalanche on Mount Everest Updated: Apr-19-14 4:01 pm
- Sonoma County woman surrenders in baby's death Updated: Apr-19-14 1:23 pm
- Missing Polish paintings found in Santa Rosa Updated: Apr-12-14 4:10 pm
- Sonoma County hospital to close core services Updated: Apr-08-14 8:41 am
- Volunteers enlisted to track Sudden Oak Death Updated: Apr-07-14 9:05 am
- Former officer pleads guilty in meter thefts Updated: Apr-03-14 8:17 am
- Beer brewers in uproar over new proposed FDA rule Updated: Mar-31-14 3:22 pm
- CalFire beefs up seasonal ranks ahead of schedule Updated: Mar-31-14 8:29 am
- Judge awards molestation victim $10K restitution Updated: Mar-29-14 12:47 pm
- Slaughterhouse that recalled beef to be taken over Updated: Mar-27-14 2:30 pm
- Police: Man fatally stabbed after fight over woman Updated: Mar-22-14 12:21 pm
SANTA ROSA, California - A California man says he feels lucky that he survived an avalanche that killed at least 13 people on Mount Everest.
SANTA ROSA, California - A Sonoma County woman has turned herself in for what she said was her involvement in the 2012 death of her baby daughter in Montana.
SANTA ROSA, California - Dozens of missing paintings by a Polish artist have been found in a storage facility in Northern California.
SEBASTOPOL, California - The board of a financially strapped Sonoma County hospital voted 4-1 to shut down core services, hours after the medical center filed for bankruptcy protection.
SANTA ROSA, California - Officials in Sonoma County are once again enlisting volunteers to find evidence of Sudden Oak Death, a disease that quickly kills trees that can take hundreds of years to grow.
SANTA ROSA, California - A former campus police officer has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $150,000 from campus parking meters at Santa Rosa Junior College.
SANTA ROSA, California - A proposed federal rule that would make it harder for beer breweries to sell leftover grains as animal feed has brewers' blood boiling.
HEALDSBURG, California - The threat of wildfire heightened by the state's drought has prompted CalFire to beef up its seasonal firefighting ranks ahead of schedule.
SANTA ROSA, California - A judge has ordered a convicted child molester to pay $10,000 to the family of his victim for emotional suffering in a rare award for psychological damages from a criminal court.
PETALUMA, California - Federal officials have approved a Northern California company's plans to take over a shuttered slaughterhouse that was at the center of a major beef recall.
ROHNERT PARK, California - Police have arrested a suspect in the fatal stabbing of a Northern California man whose death investigators believe was the result of a fight over a woman.