- Maui police say missing woman's case is homicide Updated: Mar-07-14 9:44 pm
- Leader of homeless resource center on Maui resigns Updated: Mar-07-14 4:05 pm
- Leader appointed for Maui fire, ocean safety merge Updated: Mar-06-14 2:12 pm
- Maui County recognizes small businesses Updated: Mar-06-14 8:04 am
- Maui County identifies Lanai plane crash victims Updated: Mar-05-14 9:43 pm
- West Maui exploratory groundwater well proposed Updated: Mar-03-14 4:43 pm
- Plane crash on Hawaii's Lanai Island leaves 3 dead Updated: Feb-27-14 8:58 pm
- New hotel in Wailea gets commission approval Updated: Feb-27-14 5:31 pm
- Former Pioneer Mill researcher growing coffee Updated: Feb-24-14 5:22 pm
- Maui police looks to fill nearly 30 civilian jobs Updated: Feb-20-14 2:14 pm
- Island Air to stop service to Molokai Updated: Feb-19-14 11:32 am
- Police: No suspect in pregnant Maui woman's case Updated: Feb-19-14 1:28 am
- Sumo legend Kuhaulua: My heart is on Maui Updated: Feb-18-14 8:52 pm
- Wailuku man dies after crash at Paia park Updated: Feb-13-14 10:58 am
- Veterans-cemetery renovation set to begin Updated: Feb-07-14 5:52 pm
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui police have reclassified a missing persons case involving a pregnant woman as a homicide.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - The leader of a homeless resource center on Maui stepped down after the agency was accused of spending too much on payroll and mismanaging its finances.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A 27-year-veteran of firefighting is being tasked with facilitating a merger between the Maui Fire Department and the county's Division of Ocean Safety.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A Maui boating and marine supply business has been named the county's Exceptional Small Business of the Year with 10 or fewer employees.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui County has released the names of those who died in a small chartered plane crash on Lanai Island last week.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui County is proposing to drill an exploratory groundwater well in West Maui to develop a potential new water source to meet future demand in rapidly growing Lahaina and nearby areas.
HONOLULU - A small plane crashed and burst into flames shortly after takeoff from Hawaii's Lanai island, killing three people and leaving three others injured, authorities said Thursday.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - The Maui Planning Commission has approved the construction of a new hotel in Wailea.
KAANAPALI, Hawaii - Hawaii's largest independently run coffee farm has its roots in the Pioneer Mill sugar company.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - The Maui Police Department needs to fill more than two dozen civilian positions, mostly for radio dispatchers.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Island Air says it plans to stop flying to Molokai.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui police said Tuesday that they don't have any suspects in the case of a pregnant woman who vanished more than a week ago.
KAHULUI, Hawaii - Sumo legend Jesse Kuhaulua went from speaking pidgin English to fluent Japanese when he left Maui for a career in sumo and life in Japan 50 years ago.
HONOLULU - The driver of a pickup has died after striking a parked car, a cement barrier and a coconut tree at a Maui park.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A renovation of gravesites at Makawao Veterans Cemetery on Maui is set to begin later this month in a project that aims to bring the facility up to national veterans-cemetery standards.