- Developers revive housing plan for central Maui Updated: Dec-10-13 7:19 pm
- Maui councilwoman introduces pesticide bill Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 pm
- Hawaii Meth Project warns of impersonators Updated: Dec-08-13 11:05 am
- Police investigating 2 fires at Maui High School Updated: Dec-07-13 7:08 pm
- Shark attack off Maui leaves fisherman dead Updated: Dec-02-13 10:28 pm
- Woman attacked by shark off Maui Updated: Nov-29-13 8:25 pm
- Maui police officer charged with slapping daughter Updated: Nov-21-13 7:23 pm
- Maui signs pesticide disclosure deal with Monsanto Updated: Nov-21-13 8:04 am
- Man rescued after fall from steep Maui lookout Updated: Nov-18-13 1:04 pm
- Pro paddleboarder starts day with Maui rescue Updated: Nov-13-13 7:51 pm
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Developers are reviving a plan for a central Maui housing development that would include 450 multifamily units, retail and office space, and a 15-acre park.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A member of the Maui County Council has introduced a bill that would mandate commercial agricultural entities disclose pesticides and use of genetically modified organisms.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A nonprofit organization seeking to reduce methamphetamine use in the state is warning Maui residents about impersonators soliciting donations for a scam meth project.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Authorities are investigating two fires that were apparently set deliberately less than two hours apart at a Maui high school.
HONOLULU - A kayak fisherman died Monday after a shark attack off Maui, local officials said.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui County has closed a Kihei beach after a shark bit a woman there.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - An 18-year-veteran Maui Police Department officer has been charged with slapping his daughter.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui Mayor Alan Arakawa has signed a pesticide disclosure agreement with agricultural giant Monsanto.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui emergency services personnel used a basket to rescue a man who fell from a scenic lookout.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A professional standup paddleboarder is being credited with using his skills to rescue a man caught in heavy surf, the Maui News (http://ow.ly/qNrKZ ) reported.