- 2 killed in Baltimore rowhouse fire, 2 injured Updated: Mar-09-14 6:23 pm
- Baltimore teen fatally stabbed after argument Updated: Mar-09-14 12:32 pm
- BWI is experiencing a boom in international travel Updated: Mar-09-14 11:40 am
- Missing Md. girl found; father charged with murder Updated: Mar-08-14 12:47 pm
- Md. ToolBank rents equipment to nonprofits Updated: Mar-08-14 9:55 am
- Dutch national sentenced for benefits fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 9:16 pm
- Johns Hopkins data spilled in 'extortion' attempt Updated: Mar-07-14 3:16 pm
- Here's how Md. House members voted on minimum wage Updated: Mar-07-14 2:51 pm
- Md. House passes needle exchange expansion Updated: Mar-07-14 12:13 pm
- Pa. man settles lawsuit against Md. State Police Updated: Mar-07-14 11:14 am
- Md. seeks to ease pain of winter heating bills Updated: Mar-07-14 3:49 am
- Natural gas explosion caused fire, fatal collapse Updated: Mar-06-14 8:37 pm
- 5 hurt in Baltimore house fire Updated: Mar-06-14 7:19 am
- Md. officials cheer funds for light rail projects Updated: Mar-05-14 7:07 pm
- Officer charged with killing girlfriend's puppy Updated: Mar-05-14 5:05 pm
- Ravens TE Pitta calls 5-year contract 'a blessing' Updated: Mar-05-14 4:35 pm
- Woman whose body was found in harbor identified Updated: Mar-05-14 4:16 pm
- Board approves $4.8M for Enoch Pratt renovations Updated: Mar-05-14 1:31 pm
- Attorneys ask judges to uphold bail hearing ruling Updated: Mar-05-14 11:40 am
- MTA: Man dies after struggle on bus with officers Updated: Mar-05-14 7:32 am
- Ex-Black Panther freed 4 decades after cop killing Updated: Mar-04-14 10:07 pm
- Recovered Renoir to go on view at Baltimore museum Updated: Mar-04-14 3:51 pm
- Connecticut journalist named Daily Record editor Updated: Mar-03-14 5:26 pm
- Md. case could lead to lawyers at bail hearings Updated: Mar-02-14 12:37 pm
- Man, 2 kids killed in Baltimore rowhouse fire Updated: Mar-01-14 6:30 pm
BALTIMORE - Two people have died after a house fire in West Baltimore.
BALTIMORE - Police say a teenager has died after being stabbed following an argument in northeast Baltimore.
LINTHICUM, Maryland - Although most of the international air travel in the Washington region flows through Washington Dulles International Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is gaining in the market.
BALTIMORE - A Maryland girl who disappeared after her mother was found dead last week has been located following a nationwide search, authorities say.
BALTIMORE - Some nonprofits provide services directly to a community or cause. Others provide the tools that other groups need to succeed.
BALTIMORE - A Dutch national and registered sex offender who has lived in the U.S. illegally for more than 40 years and fraudulently obtained social security benefits has been sentenced.
BALTIMORE - The names, email addresses and telephone numbers of 848 current and former Johns Hopkins University biomedical engineering students were posted online after a hacker's failed extortion attempt aimed at gaining broader access to the school's computer network, the university said Friday.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Here's how members of the Maryland House of Delegates voted to phase in a minimum wage increase from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 over three years. The vote was 89-46. A vote of 71 was needed.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland House of Delegates has passed a measure to allow drug users to get more than one clean needle at one time in Baltimore's needle exchange program.
BEL AIR, Maryland - A Pennsylvania man has agreed to a $10,000 settlement of his lawsuit accusing Maryland State Police officers of roughing him up after he raced past a traffic stop on his motorcycle.
BALTIMORE - Maryland utility regulators say the high cost of heating homes and businesses during this long, cold winter may put more customers at risk of being shut off after March 31.
BALTIMORE - A fire department investigation concludes that a natural gas explosion caused a fire that heavily damaged an east Baltimore rowhouse and caused a wall to collapse onto the street, killing a boy who was walking by.
BALTIMORE - Fire officials say five people, including two firefighters, are injured after a one-alarm house fire in northeast Baltimore.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland officials on Wednesday praised initial federal funding announcements for two light rail projects in the president's budget proposal, saying their inclusion puts the state in a strong position to build the projects in the Washington suburbs and the Baltimore metropolitan area.
BALTIMORE - A Baltimore police officer beat and choked his girlfriend's 7-month-old puppy and texted her a photo of the dog's body, authorities said Wednesday.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - It wasn't long ago when Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta wondered if a serious injury would end his NFL career.
BALTIMORE - Baltimore police have identified a woman whose body was found in the harbor.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland Board of Public Works on Wednesday approved $4.8 million to complete design plans for a major renovation at Baltimore's Enoch Pratt Free Central Library.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Attorneys for indigent defendants are opposing Attorney General Douglas Gansler's call for Maryland's top court to overturn a landmark decision that says arrestees have a constitutional right to counsel at initial bail hearings.
BALTIMORE - Authorities say a 67-year-old Baltimore man who attacked a bus driver and a fellow rider with a cane died after a struggle with officers.
BALTIMORE - A former leader of the Black Panthers has been released from prison more than four decades after being convicted of killing a Baltimore police officer.
BALTIMORE - A Renoir painting stolen from the Baltimore Museum of Art more than 60 years ago will return to public view later this month.
BALTIMORE - Thomas Baden Jr., editor of The News-Times in Danbury, Connecticut, has been named editor of The Daily Record in Baltimore.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - In Maryland each year, thousands of defendants appear before court commissioners - not judges - who set their bail without an attorney present.
BALTIMORE - Baltimore fire officials say a man and two small children were killed in a house fire.