- Canucks edge Coyotes 3-2 in OT on Higgins' goal Updated: Dec-07-13 2:56 am
- Mazdzer wins silver medal for US in World Cup luge Updated: Dec-07-13 12:11 am
- Curling wants mixed doubles in Olympic program Updated: Dec-05-13 2:37 pm
- Weibrecht ready to charge at Beaver Creek Updated: Dec-03-13 6:05 pm
- Seattle ferry theft a 'wake-up call' for security Updated: Dec-03-13 12:17 am
- Seattle ferry theft raises security questions Updated: Dec-02-13 7:20 pm
- Seattle ferry theft raises security questions Updated: Dec-02-13 5:58 pm
- Police say man allegedly stole Victoria Clipper Updated: Dec-01-13 3:42 pm
- Daniel Sedin nets 300th, Canucks beat Senators 5-2 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:44 am
- Murder charge dropped against 95-year-old patient Updated: Nov-27-13 8:10 pm
- Kopitar's OT goal caps Kings comeback over Canucks Updated: Nov-26-13 3:04 am
- Shaw, Kruger lift Blackhawks over Canucks, 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-13 2:32 am
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks past Blue Jackets, 6-2 Updated: Nov-23-13 3:15 am
- Correction: Skiing-Helmet Cams story Updated: Nov-22-13 12:28 pm
- Drug site suspect is held after murder-plot claims Updated: Nov-21-13 3:56 pm
- Huberdeau lifts Panthers over Canucks 3-2 in SO Updated: Nov-20-13 3:15 am
- Stars hold off Canucks 2-1 Updated: Nov-18-13 12:50 am
- Goalie Eddie Lack signs 2-year extension Updated: Nov-15-13 5:35 pm
- Boyle scores PP goal in OT, Sharks top Canucks 2-1 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:41 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Chris Higgins, known for being the consummate team player, decided to get selfish Friday night.
WHISTLER, British Columbia - Chris Mazdzer of the United States won his first World Cup medal Friday night, finishing second to Germany's Felix Loch and giving the Americans their first podium finish on the circuit in nearly seven years.
Curling officials will apply to add mixed doubles to the Olympic program in time for the Pyeongchang Games in South Korea in 2018.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Early in his career, Andrew Weibrecht constantly flirted with the line between foolhardy and fast on a downhill course.
SEATTLE - A sex offender who authorities say managed to steal one of the boats used for Seattle-to-Canada ferry service had his bail set at $200,000 as company officials reviewed security procedures to try to prevent trespassers from getting on board the vessels in the future.
SEATTLE - Officials are reviewing security for a commercial U.S.-to-Canada ferry service after they say a sex offender managed to steal one of the boats from the Seattle waterfront in a theft that raised the risk of collisions with barge traffic in a busy port area.
SEATTLE - Officials are reviewing security for a commercial U.S.-to-Canada ferry service after they say a sex offender managed to take off in one of the ships from the Seattle waterfront, a theft that risked collisions in busy Elliott Bay.
SEATTLE - Seattle police say a man was arrested Sunday after he allegedly stole a Victoria Clipper boat and headed out into the middle of Seattle's Elliott Bay.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Milestones don't mean much to Daniel Sedin in November.
VERNON, British Columbia - Prosecutors in British Columbia have decided not to prosecute a 95-year-old dementia patient with second-degree murder in the death of his roommate at a residential care facility.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Just when it seemed the Los Angeles Kings would leave Vancouver with a loss, they rallied for a stirring win that stunned the Canucks.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Canucks made mistakes on back-to-back shifts against a team that knows a thing or two about scoring in quick succession.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Daniel Sedin ended his longest pointless stretch in more than 10 years in a big way.
WILMINGTON, Vermont - In a story Nov. 20 about helmet cameras, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of manufacturer GoPro's popular model. It is Hero3+ Black Edition.
NEW YORK - A San Francisco website operator lived a double life, portraying himself as an innovative Internet trailblazer while lording over a massive online drug empire and trying to arrange the killing of six people he thought were interfering in his business, a prosecutor said Thursday.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Kari Lehtonen kept the Vancouver Canucks' losing streak going.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks were about a minute from celebrating a hard-earned victory Thursday night. Instead, they were left to ponder what went wrong against an opponent that almost always has their number.