- Luongo gets shutout, 2-0 over Buffalo Updated: Mar-07-14 11:32 pm
- Rangers, Lightning swap captains on deadline day Updated: Mar-05-14 11:21 pm
- Luongo sent to Florida on busy NHL trading day Updated: Mar-04-14 9:09 pm
- Curling is popular in Boise Updated: Mar-03-14 12:36 pm
- Senators top Canucks in Heritage Classic Updated: Mar-02-14 10:23 pm
- Daniel Sedin leaves game against Sens with injury Updated: Mar-02-14 6:21 pm
- Fontaine's SO goal gives Wild 2-1 win over Canucks Updated: Mar-01-14 3:02 am
- Senators looking forward to outdoor game Updated: Feb-28-14 4:15 pm
- Hansen scores as Canucks blank Blues 1-0 Updated: Feb-27-14 3:02 am
- Blues' Backes brings back stray dogs from Sochi Updated: Feb-25-14 10:33 pm
- Bjoergen, Cologna star in cross-country in Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 1:30 am
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Fogt gets 1st Olympic medal of US bobsled career Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- USA's Steven Holcomb wins 2 bronze medals in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 9:54 am
- Zubkov wins double bobsled gold for Russia Updated: Feb-23-14 9:12 am
- Bach hails 'amazing' transformation of Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 9:05 am
- Water tasting contest in W.Va. names winners Updated: Feb-22-14 11:10 pm
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- Wust: from crisis to most-medaled at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-22-14 2:39 pm
- Sweden, Canada play for gold in men's hockey final Updated: Feb-22-14 12:02 pm
- Olympic women's hockey showed improvement in Sochi Updated: Feb-22-14 4:54 am
- Canada beats US 1-0 to reach gold-medal game Updated: Feb-22-14 12:40 am
- Hirscher looks for elusive Olympic medal in slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 6:23 pm
- US looks to return to podiums in figure skating Updated: Feb-21-14 10:09 am
SUNRISE, Florida - Robert Luongo's return to Florida couldn't have been better.
NEW YORK - NHL trade deadline day was widely expected to be busy. The day before might prove to be even wilder.
NAMPA, Idaho - You probably saw it during the recent Winter Olympics. It was nothing if not intriguing.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cody Ceci is trying to help his team while helping his own cause.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Minnesota Wild were concerned how the Olympic break might affect their momentum.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Eddie Lack was stubborn in goal and ended the Vancouver Canucks' seven-game skid.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - David Backes went to Sochi hoping to bring home a gold medal with the U.S. hockey team. Instead, the St. Louis Blues' captain brought back a couple of stray puppies.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen is still in a class of her own in women's cross-country skiing, although perhaps not quite as dominant as she was four years ago.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A couple of years ago, Chris Fogt was serving his country in war. On Sunday, he was representing his country on the medal podium at the Olympic Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Steven Holcomb might as well be driving USA-62.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Alexander Zubkov was given a daunting assignment for his home Olympics. His task: Take to Russian ice and make history, against drivers who have been beating him for years.
SOCHI, Russia - IOC President Thomas Bach hailed the Sochi Olympics on Sunday for showcasing the "amazing" transformation of a fading resort town where he once feared being hit in the head by a falling roof.
BERKELEY SPRINGS, West Virginia - This year's Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting competition produced some familiar winners.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
SOCHI, Russia - Ireen Wust leaves the Sochi Games with the most medals of any Olympic athlete, an astonishing haul for a skater who was down and almost out four years ago.
SOCHI, Russia - Henrik Lundqvist already has a gold medal at home, tucked away in memory of two fantastic weeks in Turin eight years ago. Nearly half of Canada's roster has the same souvenir from Vancouver in 2010.
SOCHI, Russia - A five-time Olympian, Hayley Wickenheiser has been representing Canada in the Winter Games ever since women's hockey was added to the program.
SOCHI, Russia - For the rematch, Canada skipped the overtime and shelved the theatrics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marcel Hirscher of Austria has won just about everything there is to win on a race hill.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic men's figure skating gold medalist is 19 years old. The women's champion is 17.