- Manneh's goal gives Whitecaps 2-2 draw with Galaxy Updated: Apr-19-14 9:45 pm
- Dutch man's case linked to Amanda Todd Updated: Apr-17-14 10:10 pm
- Burke: Tortorella should 'keep his mouth shut' Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Daniel Sedin injured in Canucks' win over Flames Updated: Apr-14-14 3:50 am
- Canucks' Daniel Sedin injured by hit from behind Updated: Apr-13-14 11:56 pm
- Canucks put former coach Quinn into ring of honor Updated: Apr-13-14 10:26 pm
- Hall has 3 assists in Oilers' 5-2 win over Canucks Updated: Apr-13-14 2:51 am
- Not so Great White North in NHL Updated: Apr-11-14 2:15 pm
- Barrie lifts Avs past Canucks 4-2 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:53 am
- Canucks make Linden president of hockey operations Updated: Apr-09-14 1:14 pm
- Canucks fire GM Gillis after missing playoffs Updated: Apr-08-14 7:14 pm
- Gibson makes 18 saves in debut, Ducks down Canucks Updated: Apr-08-14 3:21 am
- Richardson's late goal lifts Canucks past Kings Updated: Apr-06-14 3:14 am
- Rapids beat Whitecaps 2-1 on Jose Mari's 2 goals Updated: Apr-05-14 10:39 pm
- Jets' Evander Kane sued over alleged assault Updated: Apr-03-14 11:32 am
- Rangers topple Canucks 3-1 Updated: Apr-02-14 2:41 am
- Whitecaps edge Dynamo 2-1 to remain unbeaten Updated: Mar-30-14 12:18 am
- Vancouver port truckers reach deal to end strike Updated: Mar-26-14 9:08 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Second-half substitute Kekuta Manneh scored in the 86th minute to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Canadian police confirmed Thursday an arrest has been made in the Netherlands in the case of a Canadian teenager who was blackmailed to expose herself in front of a webcam. The 15-year-old later committed suicide after detailing her harassment on a YouTube video watched by millions around the world.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - A miserable season for the Vancouver Canucks ended with a scary incident.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Vancouver Canucks forward Daniel Sedin was taken off the ice on a stretcher and hospitalized after being hit from behind by Calgary's Paul Byron on Sunday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks inducted Pat Quinn into the team's ring of honor on Sunday night before the final game of a non-playoff season.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Eliminated from the playoff race long ago, the Edmonton Oilers were happy to finish their season with a big win in Ryan Smyth's final game.
For the first time since 1973, there is just one Canadian team in the NHL postseason. The Montreal Canadiens represent the nation's only hope of ending a 21-year Stanley Cup drought, and that's a long shot.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Tyson Barrie put the Colorado Avalanche ahead in the game - and the Central Division standings.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Former Canucks captain Trevor Linden has been hired as Vancouver's president of hockey operations.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks fired president and general manager Mike Gillis on Tuesday, a day after being eliminated from playoff contention.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - John Gibson put an end to Vancouver's playoff hopes with a perfect start to his career.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Down a goal after two periods with their season on the line, the Vancouver Canucks showed they still have a little fight left.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Jose Mari scored a pair of goals three minutes apart in the second half and the Colorado Rapids came back to beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 on Saturday.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Winnipeg Jets forward Evander Kane is being sued in British Columbia over an alleged assault in Vancouver last summer.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - It took 15 games, but Martin St. Louis finally scored for the Rangers.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Kenny Miller scored on a penalty kick in the 58th minute, leading the unbeaten Vancouver Whitecaps to a 2-1 victory over the Houston Dynamo on Saturday.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Striking truckers at Canada's largest port have a reached a deal to end a prolonged strike that officials said threatened the country's economy.