- Cops: Fire chief's killer said 'Now you're mine' Updated: Mar-05-14 12:59 pm
- NC appeals court upholds Duke-Progress deal Updated: Mar-04-14 2:43 pm
- More people charged in case of slain SC teen Updated: Feb-23-14 1:47 pm
- Savannah State defeats South Carolina State 75-65 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:00 pm
- SC State University has exhibit on black servitude Updated: Feb-21-14 4:04 am
- Orangeburg hospital patients warned about bats Updated: Feb-18-14 4:04 am
- SC State escapes in overtime; 75-70 over NC A&T Updated: Feb-17-14 11:14 pm
- Middle Eastern company selling land near Santee Updated: Feb-17-14 2:41 pm
- NC Central tops SC State 67-53 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:14 pm
- Widow sues jail after SC inmate's suicide Updated: Feb-11-14 9:26 am
- 10 miles of I-26 being widened near Columbia Updated: Feb-10-14 8:52 am
- SC animal shelter offers short-term care plan Updated: Feb-08-14 4:16 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Investigators say the wife of a slain Branchville fire chief told them that the woman who stabbed her husband told her "now you're mine" after the killing.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A North Carolina appeals court upheld Tuesday the state's regulatory approval of the deal that made Duke Energy Corp. the country's largest electric company when it purchased Progress Energy.
ST. MATTHEWS, South Carolina - More people have been charged in the case of a slain 17-year-old Orangeburg girl.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Deven Williams scored 11 of his 16 points in a big first half as Savannah State notched a 75-65 victory over South Carolina State on Saturday night.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - South Carolina State University is scheduled to host an exhibit inspired by the Douglas Blackmon book on forced servitude following the Civil War.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - South Carolina health officials want anyone who stayed in the east wing of an Orangeburg hospital this year to call them.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Greg Mortimer converted a four-point play in the final minute of regulation and hit another 3-pointer in overtime as South Carolina State beat North Carolina A&T 75-70 on Monday.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - A Middle Eastern development company that once promised to invest $700 million and bring close to 10,000 jobs to Orangeburg County is selling land it bought near Santee.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Jeremy Ingram scored 22 points as North Carolina Central topped South Carolina State 67-53 on Saturday.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - The widow of an inmate who killed himself in the Orangeburg County jail has sued, saying the man's death could have been prevented.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Construction crews have begun widening 10 miles of Interstate 26 southeast of Columbia.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Orangeburg County Animal Control is taking a new approach to placing animals in homes, and making space for new arrivals at the same time.