- Population losses a concern in Orangeburg County Updated: Apr-13-14 1:46 pm
- 2 die when SUV hits moped near Orangeburg Updated: Apr-08-14 8:44 am
- Orangeburg man convicted in Charleston shooting Updated: Apr-04-14 7:40 am
- Orangeburg man charged with felony DUI in death Updated: Apr-01-14 9:07 am
- Authorities identify victim in Bamberg shootings Updated: Apr-01-14 8:46 am
- SC election ballot set as filing deadline passes Updated: Mar-30-14 2:58 pm
- Man charged with threatening to shoot SC sheriff Updated: Mar-29-14 12:13 pm
- Sheriff's truck stolen, found in Berkeley County Updated: Mar-26-14 9:50 am
- Cleaning van ambush suspect gets 30 years Updated: Mar-22-14 2:02 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Orangeburg County officials are trying to figure out why the county's population shrunk while the rest of the state grew by 3 percent.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - The Highway Patrol is investigating after a sports utility vehicle hit a moped, killing its two riders near Orangeburg.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A jury has convicted an Orangeburg man in the shooting death of a man in Charleston nearly three years ago.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - An Orangeburg man has been charged with felony driving under the influence after his vehicle hit a dirt bike, killing the biker.
BAMBERG, South Carolina - Bamberg County officials say a Georgia man died during a shoot-out in South Carolina last weekend.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's 2014 election ballot was finalized Sunday with Gov. Nikki Haley and the state's two incumbent U.S. senators facing June primary opposition, a big-name race for the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor and a lengthy list of candidates vying to head the state Education Department.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - An Orangeburg businessman is facing criminal charges after a deputy says he angrily threatened the local sheriff.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - A $40,000 unmarked Orangeburg County's sheriff's truck parked in a deputy's yard has been recovered in Berkeley County after it had been stolen.
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - A 19-year-old man who ambushed a couple in their cleaning van during a robbery in Orangeburg County has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.