- SC State budget improves; bailout forgiveness bill advances Updated: Feb-10-16 9:41 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - The budget picture at South Carolina State University is improving.
- South Carolina State beats Morgan State 82-78 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:53 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves scored 22, Gabe McCray had 17 points with eight rebounds and South Carolina State beat Morgan State 82-78 Monday night.
- Civil rights activist keynoting Orangeburg Massacre event Updated: Feb-08-16 4:00 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Civil rights activist the Rev. Joseph Darby is the keynote speaker at a South Carolina State University observance of the Orangeburg Massacre.
- South Carolina State beats Coppin State 88-83 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:11 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Ed Stephens scored 23 points as South Carolina State beat Coppin State 88-83 on Saturday.
- Lawmaker says its time SC State finds permanent president Updated: Jan-27-16 8:12 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A state lawmaker says it's time the South Carolina State University board of trustees find a permanent president to lead the financially troubled Orangeburg school.
- Divers recover body of woman missing after crash on I-95 Updated: Jan-19-16 7:42 am
SANTEE, South Carolina - Divers have recovered the body of a woman missing following a crash on the Interstate 95 bridge over Lake Marion.
- Freshman Eric Eaves scores 26, SC State beats UMES 68-63 Updated: Jan-18-16 10:54 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Freshman Eric Eaves scored 26 points and South Carolina State beat Maryland-Eastern Shore 68-63 on Monday night for its fifth straight victory.
- South Carolina State holds off Delaware State for 90-79 win Updated: Jan-16-16 8:28 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves and Ed Stephens scored 22 points apiece to help South Carolina State beat Delaware State 90-79 on Saturday.
- Town of North in Orangeburg County gets police chief again Updated: Jan-13-16 10:01 am
NORTH, South Carolina - The Orangeburg County town of North is getting a police chief again.