- Man wanted in Orangeburg club shooting arrested in Colorado Updated: Aug-27-15 8:07 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - A man accused of killing one person and injuring three others outside an Orangeburg nightclub has been arrested in Colorado.
- Funding in place for $3.6M pedestrian bridge at SC State Updated: Aug-24-15 8:19 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Funding is now in place for a pedestrian bridge that will be built over a busy 6-lane street by the campus of South Carolina State University in Orangeburg.
- Financially troubled SC State meets fall enrollment goal Updated: Aug-21-15 8:58 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Financially troubled South Carolina State University in Orangeburg has reached its fall enrollment goal of 2,650 students.
- SC college presidents want trains to put on the brakes Updated: Aug-20-15 9:49 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - The presidents of the two universities in Orangeburg want trains in the city to apply the brakes.
- South Carolina St seeking step forward Updated: Aug-17-15 12:35 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Some ties are worse than others. South Carolina State understands that all too well after last season.
- Law officers discussing ways to fight gang crime Updated: Aug-10-15 4:08 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Law officers throughout South Carolina are getting together to talk about ways to fight gang crime.
- Sheriff: Dad likely knows who killed 2 daughters, 2 others Updated: Aug-07-15 4:16 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - A man who sold drugs from the South Carolina home where his two teenage daughters and two other people were killed in July has been lying to deputies and likely knows who killed them, a sheriff said Friday.
- Black economic summit being held in Orangeburg this weekend Updated: Aug-01-15 4:04 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - The South Carolina State Conference of the NAACP is joining with the business school at Claflin University in Orangeburg to host an African American Economic Summit.
- Man convicted of murder in fight over $400 debt Updated: Jul-31-15 9:59 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - An Orangeburg County jury has found a 69-year-old man guilty of murder in a shooting that resulted from a fight over a debt of about $400.