- Lehigh Valley Dairy announces orange juice recall Updated: Mar-06-14 5:43 pm
- Appeal denied for Pa. man who killed girlfriend Updated: Mar-06-14 3:04 pm
- 40- to 80-year term imposed in Pa. double murder Updated: Mar-05-14 12:32 pm
- Allentown man gets life in girlfriend's slaying Updated: Mar-01-14 12:32 pm
- Pa. officer fired after off-duty disturbance Updated: Feb-20-14 8:23 am
- High court review sought in Facebook threats case Updated: Feb-19-14 6:49 pm
- Man returned from NC, charged in Pa. woman's death Updated: Feb-07-14 4:30 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Lehigh Valley Dairy is voluntarily recalling orange juice because it may contain milk, a common allergen.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A veterinarian behind bars for killing his pregnant mistress and dumping her body in an eastern Pennsylvania nature preserve has lost a bid to appeal his conviction.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 40 to 80 years for killing of a man and woman over what authorities said was a $250 drug debt.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man was immediately sentenced to life in prison after a verdict rejected his self-defense claims and convicted him of first-degree murder for slashing and stabbing his girlfriend 40 times.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania police officer charged in what prosecutors alleged was an off-duty drunken disturbance last fall has been fired.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man sentenced to nearly four years in federal prison for making violent threats on Facebook is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to hear his case.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man who drove a homicide victim's car to North Carolina has now been charged with her death.