- Husband admits to strangling estranged wife in her apartment Updated: Apr-22-16 3:42 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man has admitted to killing his estranged wife by shoving a sock in her mouth, taping her mouth shut and choking her because he was upset that she spent the night with her ex-boyfriend.
- Ex-consultant to Allentown mayor pleads in corruption probe Updated: Apr-21-16 12:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A former northeast Pennsylvania campaign manager surfaced in federal court Thursday, a year after he abruptly shuttered his firm and left home, to plead guilty in an ongoing FBI corruption probe of Reading and Allentown.
- 2nd brother to be resentenced in parents' 1995 slayings Updated: Apr-19-16 7:40 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man described by prosecutors as a neo-Nazi skinhead who admitted bludgeoning his father to death in 1995 is getting a chance at a new sentence.
- Resentencing slated in 2003 rape, murder of 12-year-old girl Updated: Apr-12-16 4:58 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man convicted of the murder of a 12-year-old girl more than a dozen years ago will be resentenced this fall.
- Man gets 13 to 26 years in DUI crash that dismembered victim Updated: Apr-04-16 4:09 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man has been sentenced to 13 to 26 years in prison in a fatal drunken driving crash in which severed body parts were left on an eastern Pennsylvania highway a year ago.
- Judge tosses lawsuit over man's death after police standoff Updated: Apr-03-16 3:43 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed over the death of a man who killed himself during a standoff with police in eastern Pennsylvania almost three years ago.
- Single-arched McDonald's sign to be salvaged in Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-01-16 1:03 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - The single golden arch that first welcomed Lancaster County residents to a new restaurant called McDonald's won't be heading for the dump after all.