- Police say man reached speeds of 120 mph with baby in car Updated: Jul-24-15 12:58 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man faces charges of fleeing police and child endangerment after police say he led them on a seven-mile chase that reached speeds of more than 120 mph, with an 8-month-old baby in the vehicle.
- New buyer found for iconic Allentown soda brand A-Treat Updated: Jul-23-15 6:25 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A prominent local developer is hoping to revive Allentown's A-Treat soda, which abruptly shut down in January after nearly a century of production.
- Mayor reports raising $384,000 for now-suspended campaign Updated: Jul-22-15 2:25 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The mayor of Allentown reports having raised $384,000 for the U.S. Senate campaign he suspended amid a grand jury probe.
- Death penalty sought in death of child pushed off bridge Updated: Jul-20-15 7:19 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors say they plan to seek capital punishment for a young mother accused of killing her 20-month-old son by pushing him off a bridge into a river even as defense attorneys prepare for a possible mental health defense.
- Autopsy set on passenger in crash after driver distracted Updated: Jul-20-15 8:31 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An autopsy was set on the body of a man found dead after the car he was riding in crashed in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Scores pay respects to man slain in apparent killing spree Updated: Jul-18-15 5:55 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Scores of people paid their respects Saturday to an eastern Pennsylvania man gunned down in what authorities say was apparently a random killing spree in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Clinton returns contribution from mayor questioned by FBI Updated: Jul-16-15 2:31 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign has returned a contribution from a Pennsylvania mayor after the FBI questioned him and searched city offices.
- Justice Department supervision of Allentown schools extended Updated: Jul-16-15 12:32 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The Allentown School District is agreeing to an additional year's supervision of its handling of sexual harassment cases by the U.S. Justice Department.
- Eastern Pennsylvania cattle raiser cited for 20th time Updated: Jul-16-15 3:44 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania woman with a small cattle-raising operation was cited for the 20th time this year for allowing her cows to wander away from her property and into the street.
- Allentown man accused of attacking ex-girlfriend Updated: Jul-13-15 6:34 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Police have arrested an Allentown man after they say he forced his way into his ex-girlfriend's apartment and tried to strangle her.
- Man accused of killing 7 people in New Jersey, Pennsylvania Updated: Jul-09-15 8:59 pm
A man killed seven people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania over a seven-week period during shooting rampages in which at least some victims may have been targeted at random, authorities said Thursday.
- Allentown mayor suspends Senate campaign amid federal probe Updated: Jul-06-15 8:23 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The mayor of Allentown has suspended his campaign for U.S. Senate days after FBI agents executed search warrants and questioned the mayor and another official of the eastern Pennsylvania's city.
- Boy in sexual assault in high school is sent for treatment Updated: Jul-01-15 7:13 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A 16-year-old boy who admitted he sexually assaulted a girl in the basement of an eastern Pennsylvania high school is being sent to a locked juvenile facility for sex offender treatment.
- School aid formula being considered creates winners, losers Updated: Jun-29-15 11:20 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A new public school funding formula being considered by the Legislature would create winners and losers as it seeks a way to link the distribution of state aid more closely to need.