- The Latest: Kentucky clerk again refuses to grant license Updated: Aug-27-15 1:44 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - The latest in the refusal of a Kentucky county clerk to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples (all times local):
- Crews find last 2 of 4 bodies after boat capsizes on river Updated: Aug-24-15 10:41 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - The last two bodies from a boat carrying six people that capsized on the Ohio River where it runs between Kentucky and Illinois have been found, authorities said Monday.
- Following a passion: Woodworker turns challenges to success Updated: Aug-16-15 10:28 am
MURRAY, Kentucky - Local woodworker Wyatt Severs knows that sometimes the obstacles in life set us on the path to success.
- Attorneys want to try boy as an adult in dumpster baby case Updated: Aug-12-15 5:41 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A western Kentucky prosecutor says a teenage boy accused of disposing a newborn infant in a dumpster could be prosecuted as an adult.
- Music therapy classes welcome children with special needs Updated: Aug-02-15 12:08 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - The two boys at Harmony Road Music School banged on the drums, shook rain sticks and rattles, and tried to pick out tunes on the piano.
- Newborn girl found alive in dumpster in Kentucky; 1 charged Updated: Jul-31-15 7:40 pm
A newborn baby girl who was found alive in a dumpster in western Kentucky remained in a hospital Friday, and a teenager was charged with attempted murder, a law enforcement officer said.
- Woman's body recovered after flood causes sinkhole Updated: Jul-30-15 5:53 am
CADIZ, Kentucky - Rescue personnel in western Kentucky have recovered the body of a woman whose vehicle fell into a sinkhole Tuesday night that was caused by heavy rainfall.