- Army sergeant pleads guilty to conspiring to take bribes Updated: Jul-02-15 4:11 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A Fort Campbell Army sergeant has pleaded guilty to conspiring to take bribes from vendors seeking contracts in Afghanistan.
- American Queen changes course, will make stop in Paducah Updated: Jul-02-15 9:11 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - The American Queen will be making a stop in Paducah, marking the start of riverboat season.
- Deputies: Man walks away from plane crash, minor injuries Updated: Jun-29-15 9:08 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - Deputies say a 61-year-old man has suffered minor injuries after walking away from an ultralight plane crash.
- New trial date set for judges in zone change investigation Updated: Jun-25-15 12:46 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A new trial date has been set in the case against former McCracken County Judge-Executive Van Newberry and former Deputy Judge-Executive Doug Harnice, who have been accused of tampering with public records.
- Kentucky lieutenant governor candidates to appear in forum Updated: Jun-24-15 4:03 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - The Democratic and Republican candidates for Kentucky lieutenant governor will participate in a forum in Paducah later this year.
- Bankrupt Mid-Continent University plans to sell campus Updated: Jun-19-15 11:56 am
MAYFIELD, Kentucky - Leaders of the bankrupt and shuttered Mid-Continent University plan to put the campus up for sale.
- Land Between the Lakes logging plan criticized by residents Updated: Jun-12-15 3:42 pm
GILBERTSVILLE, Kentucky - U.S. Forest Service representatives and local residents are in disagreement over how to best preserve the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
- Traffic stop leads to man arrested on drug charges Updated: Jun-11-15 6:44 am
CALVERT CITY, Kentucky - Authorities say a Kuttawa man was arrested on drug charges after detectives found evidence of drug use in his car.
- Hopkinsville to be in the center of 2017 total solar eclipse Updated: Jun-06-15 3:32 pm
HOPKINSVILLE, Kentucky - The summer of 2017 will be the first time in 38 years a total solar eclipse will be visible from the contiguous United States, and Hopkinsville will be right in the middle of it.
- Kentucky girl, 11, dies after crashing ATV in her yard Updated: Jun-05-15 11:16 am
FANCY FARM, Kentucky - An 11-year-old western Kentucky girl has died after being injured in an all-terrain vehicle accident in her yard.
- Paducah getting over $400,000 for Greenway Trail project Updated: Jun-04-15 5:22 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - Gov. Steve Beshear has announced Paducah will receive an additional $403,156 in federal funds for the fifth phase of the Greenway Trail.