- Gov. Bevin tours Eddyville penitentiary, speaks to staff Updated: Feb-10-16 7:00 am
EDDYVILLE, Kentucky - Gov. Matt Bevin has told employees at the Kentucky State Penitentiary that he stands by his promises to include $4.5 million in retention raises for correctional workers at state prisons.
- Ex-Ballard County jailers indicted on counts of misconduct Updated: Feb-09-16 10:53 am
WICKLIFFE, Kentucky - Two former Ballard County jailers have been indicted, each on one count of official misconduct.
- High school loosens up dress code, OKs pajama pants Updated: Feb-08-16 5:08 am
LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky - Teachers and parents at a Lawrenceburg high school have voted to allow students to wear a variety of clothing that were previously banned, including pajama pants.
- Graves residents voting on alcohol sales Updated: Jan-26-16 9:17 am
MAYFIELD, Kentucky - Voters in a western Kentucky county are deciding whether to allow packaged alcohol sales.
- Man admits to killing wife, setting Reidland home ablaze Updated: Jan-20-16 5:42 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A western Kentucky man has admitted to killing his wife and setting their home ablaze.
- Paducah school group shares $1M Powerball prize Updated: Jan-16-16 1:04 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - The second of three $1 million tickets from Wednesday's historic Powerball drawing has been claimed by a group of 11 coworkers from Paducah public schools.
- Ohio River flooding downsizes western Kentucky deer hunt Updated: Jan-15-16 8:01 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - An upcoming late season open deer hunt at West Kentucky Wildlife Management Area near Paducah will go on as scheduled, but will be slightly downsized because of flooding along the Ohio River.