- FINALS WATCH: Father-son routine steals show Updated: Apr-08-14 1:10 am
- Missing Korean War veteran's remains return to Ky. Updated: Apr-03-14 9:55 am
- New investors pushing plans for outlet mall Updated: Mar-30-14 12:26 pm
- Hammering the competition Updated: Mar-23-14 11:57 am
- Man indicted in death of wife found in burned home Updated: Mar-22-14 3:58 pm
- Judge drops old counterfeiting charges Updated: Mar-21-14 4:58 pm
- No indictment for Marshall judge-executive Updated: Mar-21-14 7:49 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - "Big Rob" and his son, Trey, gave fans at AT&T Stadium one shining moment long before the confetti dropped at the national championship game.
La Center, Kentucky - Army Cpl. William F. Day was reported missing in North Korea on Dec. 2, 1950. Nearly 64 years later, his remains have been brought home to Kentucky.
EDDYVILLE, Kentucky - New investors in a western Kentucky outlet mall in Eddyville are hoping to have renovations and new shops in place by August.
PADUCAH, Kentucky - As a child, Stephanie Hern loved working with her hands so much that her mother nicknamed her Bob the Builder.
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A western Kentucky man who police say shot his wife and then burned the couple's home has been indicted on arson and murder charges.
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A federal judge has dismissed counterfeiting charges filed against a man in 2001 at the request of prosecutors because they haven't been able to locate him in eight years.
BENTON, Kentucky - A grand jury has declined to indict a judge-executive in western Kentucky in an ethics case.