- The Playground opens as AC's newest non-gambling attraction Updated: Jun-26-15 4:20 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City has a new place to play, and it doesn't involve gambling.
- Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia: Coastline without a crowd Updated: Jun-22-15 10:20 am
INGONISH BEACH, Nova Scotia - Rounding a curve on the Cabot Trail, you see it: an elongated pile of granite jutting toward the Atlantic Ocean.
- NOAA wants charter vessel operator for gear research Updated: Jun-13-15 11:34 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Federal fishing regulators are looking for a charter vessel operator to help study the efficiency of fishing trawlers' gear.
- Fisheries panel approves coral reef protection from NC to NY Updated: Jun-11-15 3:47 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Coral reefs found in deep ocean canyons from North Carolina to New York would be protected from fishing equipment that could harm them, under a proposal approved by a regional fisheries panel.
- University of New England holding ocean cleanup in Biddeford Updated: Jun-11-15 4:11 am
BIDDEFORD, Maine - The University of New England is hosting a coastal cleanup in support of World Oceans Day.
- 5 rehabilitated sea turtles returned to ocean Updated: Jun-04-15 6:43 am
SURF CITY, North Carolina - A rescue center in Surf City has released five rehabilitated turtles back into the Atlantic Ocean.