- Top skippers ready for Transat from England to Brooklyn Updated: Apr-29-16 5:04 pm
Several top ocean racers are ready for the Transat, the world's oldest solo trans-Atlantic race from Plymouth, England, to New York.
- The Latest: Drilling protesters: 'The Gulf is not for sale!' Updated: Apr-18-16 5:03 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on public meeting about continued Gulf of Mexico offshore oil leasing (all times local):
- Miami-Dade explores ways to inject sewage deep underground Updated: Apr-09-16 3:01 pm
MIAMI - Miami-Dade County officials are exploring ways to inject sewage deep into the earth instead of releasing it into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Underwater art exhibition debuts on Florida Keys reef Updated: Apr-04-16 1:34 pm
KEY WEST, Florida - An underwater art exhibition has debuted on an artificial reef lying in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary about seven miles south of Key West.
- Mayor still intends on making trip from Cuba in a raft Updated: Apr-03-16 5:15 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A central Florida mayor still intends to go through with his plan to return home from a visit to Cuba alone in a makeshift raft.