- Carolinas clear first proposals for offshore oil surveys Updated: May-04-15 3:11 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - State regulators in both Carolinas have signed off on proposals by companies to conduct seismic testing for oil and natural gas off the Atlantic coast, subject to some conditions.
- Religious leaders plan prayers during Bikefest Updated: May-04-15 9:29 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Religious leaders on the Grand Strand will pray for the safety of those attending the Atlantic Beach Bikefest this month after violence marred the event last year.
- Young Delaware students track their boat across Atlantic Updated: May-02-15 2:58 pm
FELTON, Delaware - It was a chilly, rainy day in Ireland on Tuesday when Sean Creaven and his dog, Daisy, found a little white boat washed up on the shores of Strandhill Beach in County Sligo.
- Lean year for New England cod ahead as shutdown looms Updated: Apr-26-15 9:47 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Catch limits set to take effect this week will take a bite out of an industry that dates back to America's colonial past: New England cod.
- International shipping season kicks off in northwest Indiana Updated: Apr-21-15 8:11 am
PORTAGE, Indiana - The first international ship of the season has arrived at the Port of Indiana-Burns Harbor after traveling for 11 days across the Atlantic Ocean.