- Police: Woman accidentally drown in Lafayette park Updated: Apr-15-14 10:31 am
- Sunset considers joining Lafayette planning group Updated: Apr-15-14 10:25 am
- Lafayette board looks at meeting security Updated: Apr-15-14 6:58 am
- Man sentenced for 2011 assault on mail carrier Updated: Apr-15-14 4:08 am
- BancorpSouth buying Louisiana-based insurance firm Updated: Apr-14-14 4:19 pm
- Holy Week crawfish supply should satisfy demand Updated: Apr-14-14 10:14 am
- College students to study in France Updated: Apr-14-14 4:14 am
- La.-Lafayette holds off UAL in college baseball Updated: Apr-13-14 6:33 pm
- Charter school fills open slots with lottery Updated: Apr-11-14 10:19 am
- French Legion of Honor presented to Lafayette man Updated: Apr-11-14 7:43 am
- South La. Community College scholarships available Updated: Apr-11-14 7:16 am
- Lafayette airport tax request heading to council Updated: Apr-10-14 10:15 am
- Lafayette home sales dip in first quarter Updated: Apr-10-14 9:49 am
- Masked men rob Lafayette bank, no one injured Updated: Apr-10-14 7:02 am
- Lafayette superintendent to engage parents Updated: Apr-09-14 7:37 am
- Man charged with terrorizing at movie theater Updated: Apr-08-14 8:01 am
- Justice seeks to shut down Louisiana tax preparer Updated: Apr-08-14 6:32 am
- ULL students win international oil geology contest Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 am
- Scott mayor estimates Boudin Festival drew 10,000 Updated: Apr-07-14 9:11 am
- Lafayette to collect hazardous materials Updated: Apr-07-14 4:08 am
- Bribery scandal an issue in Lafayette election Updated: Apr-04-14 11:28 am
- LHC Group to buy 2 more home health firms Updated: Apr-03-14 11:49 am
- Appeals court thrown out a manslaughter conviction Updated: Apr-03-14 10:34 am
- Pastor convicted of sex crime committed in 70s Updated: Apr-03-14 10:26 am
- Mistrial declared after defendant shoots self Updated: Apr-03-14 10:18 am
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette authorities have ruled out foul play in the death of a 21-year-old woman whose body was found in Girard Park over the weekend.
SUNSET, Louisiana - A grant opportunity could give Sunset the parish's first roundabout intersection.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The Lafayette Parish School Board could pay more than $5,500 annually for security at its meetings if the board opts to approve a policy related to hiring a security officer.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Federal prosecutors say a 33-year-old Opelousas man has been sentenced to 24 years in prison and five years of supervised release for assaulting and robbing a U.S. Postal Service carrier.
TUPELO, Mississippi - BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc., a subsidiary of BancorpSouth Bank, has agreed to acquire the assets of Lafayette, Louisiana-based Knox Insurance Group LLC.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Louisiana crawfishermen and the merchants who sell the crustacean to retail customers say the supply should be enough to satisfy appetites during Holy Week and Easter weekend.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - South Louisiana Community College's first study-abroad program will begin this summer in Paris.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Louisiana-Lafayette got strong starting pitching and timely hitting to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock 6-3 in Sun Belt Conference baseball in Lafayette, Louisiana
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Nearly 500 slots have been filled at the new Willow Charter Academy, scheduled to open in August.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - When Hewitt Gomez was just 18 years old, he was navigating B-24 bombers under the cover of darkness in war-torn Europe, dropping spies and supplies to troops and Resistance fighters.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - May 1 is the deadline for South Louisiana Community College students to apply for more than $60,000 in available scholarships for the upcoming academic year.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - An election for a 1 percent sales tax to fund a new terminal and other improvements at Lafayette Regional Airport is on its way to the City-Parish Council.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Home sales in Lafayette Parish were down 5 percent for the first three months of this year based on listings reported to the Realtor Association of Acadiana.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette police are searching for two men who robbed a Chase Bank branch.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette Superintendent Pat Cooper will hold a series of talks starting this month to help parents stay informed on district issues.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette police say a 19-year-old man was booked on disturbing the peace and terrorizing charges after threatening someone with a stun gun inside the Ambassador Grand Theatre.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The U.S. Department of Justice has asked a court to bar a New Iberia tax preparer and her business from preparing federal tax returns for others.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - University of Louisiana at Lafayette petroleum graduate students have won an international contest to analyze data and describe the best place to drill for oil.
SCOTT, Louisiana - Despite rainy weather over the weekend, officials at the second annual Boudin (booh-dahn) Festival in the town of Scott say the event was a success.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - City-parish officials will collect household hazardous materials on Saturday.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - In a letter mailed to residents, the District Attorney for Lafayette, Vermilion and Acadia parishes apologizes for the involvement of three of his employees in a bribery scheme.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette, Louisiana-based home health firm LHC Group Inc. has acquired one West Virginia home health and hospice company and signed a deal to acquire another in North Carolina.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - An appeals court threw out a manslaughter conviction against a man accused of literally scaring a woman to death when she had a heart attack after returning home to a burglary in progress.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The pastor of a Scott church has been convicted in Lafayette for trying to rape a child more than three decades ago.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - U.S. District Judge Elizabeth Foote declared a mistrial in a synthetic marijuana case, hours after one of the defendants shot himself.