- Man dies after rear-ending 18-wheeler on I-10 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:50 am
- Construction on ULL student union on schedule Updated: Mar-07-14 10:01 am
- Officials: Woman found Jan. 31 drowned Updated: Mar-07-14 8:05 am
- Fort Polk man sentenced for burglary on Army base Updated: Mar-07-14 6:40 am
- Western Kentucky defeats Louisiana-Lafayette 75-72 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:39 pm
- Lafayette board approves hiring security Updated: Mar-06-14 10:29 am
- LHC Group's quarterly earnings dip to $5 million Updated: Mar-06-14 7:28 am
- Breaux Bridge shifts grades to new schools Updated: Mar-05-14 9:53 am
- ULL student engineers compete in traffic event Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 am
- Most iced-over highways in Louisiana reopen Updated: Mar-04-14 3:51 pm
- 9 arrested in Lafayette prostitution sting Updated: Mar-04-14 7:17 am
- Health officials raise red flag against meningitis Updated: Mar-03-14 11:04 am
- Louisiana-Lafayette routs South Alabama 102-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:20 pm
- La. farms await a new generation Updated: Mar-02-14 12:05 pm
- Lafayette may lose funding to charter schools Updated: Feb-28-14 10:31 am
- Seth Fontenot trial delayed over funds issue Updated: Feb-28-14 10:04 am
- Committee begins reviewing Lafayette finances Updated: Feb-27-14 7:49 am
- Lafayette housing group hosts spring breakers Updated: Feb-27-14 6:42 am
- Lafayette High collects $23,000 for crash victims Updated: Feb-27-14 4:06 am
- Teen pleads not guilty to fatal Feb. 2 shooting Updated: Feb-26-14 6:55 am
- Cajundome renovation costs top estimates Updated: Feb-25-14 12:01 pm
- Lafayette public works director to retire Updated: Feb-25-14 9:20 am
- DNR touts 30 new campsites in Atchafalaya Basin Updated: Feb-24-14 8:02 am
- La.'s Landrieu looks for independent, GOP support Updated: Feb-23-14 2:51 pm
- Georgia St. tops UL-Lafayette 80-77 on game-winner Updated: Feb-22-14 11:20 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Police say a 46-year-old man was killed when he drove his car hit the rear of a westbound 18-wheeler on Interstate 10 in Lafayette.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Construction on the University of Louisiana at Lafayette student union remains on schedule to be completed by the end of the year.
LAKE ARTHUR, Louisiana - Authorities say 27-year-old Lacie Fontenot, whose body was found Jan. 31 in a wooded area in Lake Arthur, drowned as a result of hypothermia.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A federal judge has sentenced a 20-year-old Fort Polk man to a year in prison for a burglary on the central Louisiana military base.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half as Western Kentucky held on to defeat Louisiana-Lafayette 75-72 on Thursday night.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The Lafayette Parish School Board has voted to allow its board president to hire security to provide order and crowd control at future meetings.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette home health provider LHC Group reported fourth-quarter earnings dropped to $5 million, or 29 cents per share, compared with $7.4 million, or 43 cents per share, a year earlier.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - About $7 million in work will get underway in the next year to prepare the campuses of Breaux Bridge Primary and Breaux Bridge Junior High for the addition of new grade levels as part of St. Martin Parish's plan to balance enrollment in schools.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Three students from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette will compete in the Institute of Transportation Engineers' district tournament from March 30 to April 2 in Greensboro, Georgia
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Melting ice means the Louisiana Department of Transportation has reopened most roads that had been closed earlier Tuesday.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette authorities arrested nine people during the weekend in an undercover operation aimed at halting sex trafficking and the online solicitation of juveniles.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Health officials are urging people to take precautions against meningitis.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Bryant Mbamalu scored a career-high 32 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Louisiana-Lafayette routed South Alabama 102-76 on Sunday.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - About 70 percent of U.S. farmland will change hands within the next two decades, the U.S. Department of Agriculture predicts.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Initial projections show that new charter schools in Lafayette Parish could mean a $7 million loss for the local district in the next fiscal year.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A judge has delayed Seth Fontenot's murder trial for a third time, pushing the start date from April to September because state funds have been unavailable to pay for an investigator and expert witnesses needed to defend the former college student.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A new citizens committee has begun studying Lafayette city-parish's finances to figure out how local government can maintain strong police and fire departments, build new roads and meet other financial challenges in the coming years.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - This week, Lafayette Habitat for Humanity began hosting more than 100 college student volunteers who will be spending their spring break building homes with families in need of affordable housing.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette High School has collected $23,600 for the families of four people who died in a Feb. 15 crash involving the school's baseball team.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette teenager indicted in the death of an Arnaudville man has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Proposed renovations to Cajundome will cost about $18.9 million dollars - $2.9 million more than the original estimate.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Tom Carroll, public works director for Lafayette Consolidated Government, is retiring.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The state Department of Natural Resources has created 30 primitive campsites in the Atchafalaya Basin that are accessible only by boat.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Democrat Mary Landrieu's quest for a fourth Senate term will turn on whether she can attract just enough support from independents and Republicans to win in this increasingly conservative state.
ATLANTA - Manny Atkins hit a 3-pointer with 0.8 seconds left to give Georgia State its 17th win in its last 18 games, an 80-77 victory over Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday night.