- Pakistani intelligence arrests nearly 100 militants Updated: Feb-12-16 6:43 am
KARACHI, Pakistan - Pakistan's intelligence agencies arrested a collective of 97 "hardcore terrorists" from three banned groups involved in a string of major terrorist attacks and seized weapons, explosives and communications gear intended for future attacks, a Pakistani official said Friday.
- Pakistani Oscar-nominated film tackles 'honor' killings Updated: Feb-11-16 10:46 am
KARACHI, Pakistan - When Saba Qaiser was 19 years old, her uncle and father shot her in the head, stuffed her in a bag and threw into a river to die. They said she had shamed her family when she married the boy of her choice.
- Pakistan's ex-President Musharraf discharged from hospital Updated: Feb-11-16 10:17 am
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's former president Pervez Musharraf was briefly hospitalized in the port city of Karachi on Thursday after suffering chest pain and breathing problems but was allowed home later that day, a senior leader of his party and his spokeswoman said.
- Pakistani gets 20 years in US prison for $100M drugs scam Updated: Feb-05-16 8:40 am
SHERMAN, Texas - Prosecutors in Texas say a man from Pakistan must serve 20 years in a U.S. prison for his role in an online $100 million counterfeit prescription drugs ring.
- Union: 2 Pakistan airline workers killed by police at rally Updated: Feb-02-16 8:01 am
ISLAMABAD - A union leader of Pakistan's national airline says security forces opened fire on an anti-privatization rally in the port city of Karachi, killing two employees.
- Pakistan university latest target of militant attacks Updated: Jan-20-16 2:48 pm
ISLAMABAD - The attack on the Bacha Khan University in northwestern Pakistan on Wednesday, which killed 20 people and was claimed by a breakaway Taliban faction, is the latest in a series of attacks spanning more than a decade.