- Former Montgomery doctor sentenced in killing Updated: Apr-18-14 8:34 pm
- Convicted killer challenges law blocking parole Updated: Apr-18-14 6:09 pm
- Tree crew discovered body in Montgomery Updated: Apr-18-14 7:43 am
- AEA battles tax credits in court, at ballot box Updated: Apr-17-14 6:02 pm
- Judge delays trial over VictoryLand casino raid Updated: Apr-16-14 11:47 am
- Alabama firm's lawsuits against GM growing Updated: Apr-15-14 5:01 pm
- Ex-Ala. deputy guilty in drug trafficking sting Updated: Apr-15-14 3:11 pm
- 1 plans to plead guilty in Ala. dog fighting case Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- Fishing group founder expands marketing ventures Updated: Apr-14-14 6:01 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Indian casinos in Alabama Updated: Apr-12-14 3:11 pm
- Ala. DJ creates his own beat in China Updated: Apr-12-14 12:14 pm
- Bengals sign DE Sam Montgomery Updated: Apr-11-14 4:12 pm
- Ala. governor signs education budget without raise Updated: Apr-11-14 12:46 pm
- Ala. prison guard among 6 arrested in meth probe Updated: Apr-10-14 5:44 pm
- Rosa Parks archives remain unsold in warehouse Updated: Apr-10-14 12:13 pm
- Midland City hostage helps recognize victims' aid Updated: Apr-09-14 3:16 pm
- Judge dismisses suit over Ala. Accountability Act Updated: Apr-08-14 6:47 pm
- Adoptive families object to lawmaker's comments Updated: Apr-08-14 5:34 am
- Alabama AG praises court ruling on meth lab Updated: Apr-08-14 5:34 am
- Ad promotes quality of local health care Updated: Apr-06-14 9:29 am
- Civil Air Patrol names new CEO, national commander Updated: Apr-05-14 2:59 pm
- Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. moved to Ala. prison Updated: Apr-05-14 10:14 am
- Ala National Guard units headed to Afghanistan Updated: Apr-05-14 5:34 am
- Bentley has until April 13 to sign budget Updated: Apr-04-14 7:45 pm
- Alabama Legislature approves budget, ends session Updated: Apr-03-14 11:11 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A former Montgomery physician has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for his capital murder conviction stemming from a murder-for-hire.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Convicted killer Judith Ann Neelley is suing in federal court to try to overturn a law that prevents her from seeking parole.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery police are investigating after a tree crew discovered a body.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The state teachers' organization is fighting private school tax credits in court and the architect of the tax credits at the ballot box.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A judge has delayed a trial over whether the state government can keep the cash and destroy the gambling machines seized in a raid of VictoryLand casino in Macon County.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The lawsuits filed by an Alabama law firm against General Motors keep mounting.
CAMDEN, Alabama - An ex-sheriff's deputy has pleaded guilty in a drug trafficking sting.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - One of the 14 people charged in connection with a multi-state dog fighting investigation has filed notice that he plans to plead guilty.
PINTLALA, Alabama - Decades after he sold the Bass Anglers Sportsman Society, founder Ray Scott still has plenty of big ideas about how to make money doing what he loves. And he still knows how to bait a hook.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by the state which challenged the rights of the Poarch Band of Creek Indians to operate three casinos in Alabama.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Music has always been his life, but Dusty MacDonald had no idea that it would eventually lead him to a successful career, and a new wife, halfway around the world.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals added to their defensive line depth on Friday by signing free agent Sam Montgomery, an end who was Houston's third-round pick last year.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Gov. Robert Bentley signed the education budget for the next fiscal year on Friday even though it did not include the 2 percent raise that he sought for teachers and school employees.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Six people, including an Alabama state prison guard and two inmates, were charged Thursday in a federal investigation of a drug trafficking operation that stretched from California to Alabama.
NEW YORK - At a time when interest in civil rights memorabilia is rekindled, a lifetime's worth of Rosa Parks' belongings - among them her Presidential Medal of Freedom - sits in a New York warehouse, unseen and unsold.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Midland City hostage survivor Ethan Gilman joined federal officials in Montgomery to observe Crime Victims' Rights Week by recognizing groups that help crime victims.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging the Alabama Accountability Act and said the students who filed the suit failed to prove the law treats them unequally.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A group of adoptive parents are speaking out against a Montgomery lawmaker's claim that white parents do not adopt black or biracial children.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Attorney General Luther Strange says the Alabama Supreme Court has issued a groundbreaking ruling in a case involving a methamphetamine lab.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Robert Avery can understand the mindset that sometimes drives people to travel hours away from Alabama's capital city to go to the doctor. But the Chicago native said they're passing by some of the best medical care available as they leave town.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Civil Air Patrol has named Brig. Gen. Joe Vazquez as its next chief executive officer and national commander.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Former Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has been moved from the federal prison in North Carolina to a minimum security prison camp in Montgomery.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Three more Alabama National Guard units are heading to Afghanistan.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Gov. Robert Bentley hasn't decided if he will sign the state's Education Trust Fund budget without the teacher raise he sought, or if he will veto it and force lawmakers into a special session.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The 2014 legislative session ended Thursday with approval of the education budget and a political rift between Republican Gov. Robert Bentley and GOP lawmakers.