- Ala. Taco Bell workers arrested in manager's death Updated: Mar-11-14 6:52 pm
- Alabama editorial roundup Updated: Mar-11-14 12:43 pm
- Supreme Court split on rewriting Ala. Constitution Updated: Mar-09-14 1:35 pm
- California drought affects grocery prices in Ala. Updated: Mar-09-14 9:41 am
- Tribe gives $250,000 to attorney general candidate Updated: Mar-07-14 2:22 pm
- Montgomery considers regulating security guards Updated: Mar-05-14 8:41 am
- Alabama lawmaker's wallet snatched in gas station Updated: Mar-04-14 8:40 pm
- Alabama Supreme Court upholds $3.2 million verdict Updated: Mar-03-14 7:14 pm
- Former Ala. prison inmates describe abuse Updated: Mar-02-14 2:31 pm
- Downtown Montgomery to turn into Market District Updated: Mar-02-14 9:43 am
- Alabama woman accused of stealing IDs in Georgia Updated: Feb-28-14 3:59 pm
- Alabama Senate passes education budget with bonus Updated: Feb-27-14 6:29 pm
- Ala. Senate passes limited welfare drug testing Updated: Feb-26-14 10:19 pm
- Alabama Senate approves 6 UA System trustees Updated: Feb-26-14 6:05 pm
- Ala-based group finds decline in extremist groups Updated: Feb-25-14 12:21 pm
- Alabama family adopts 4 kids amid Ukraine violence Updated: Feb-24-14 8:28 pm
- Candidates from Democratic family nixed by GOP Updated: Feb-24-14 1:22 pm
- Ala. bill would let seniors opt out of jury duty Updated: Feb-23-14 3:02 pm
- International focus reshapes state capital Updated: Feb-21-14 10:58 am
- Alabama governor promoting tax-free weekend Updated: Feb-20-14 5:32 am
- Ala. legislators discuss grocery tax for 22 year Updated: Feb-19-14 3:28 pm
- Ex-Auburn player Ward enters diversion program Updated: Feb-19-14 11:06 am
- Humane Society honors dog fighting investigators Updated: Feb-18-14 5:56 pm
- Alabama's Sterling Bank finds value in stability Updated: Feb-16-14 9:46 am
- I-65 signs to display road alerts, travel times Updated: Feb-15-14 3:53 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery police have arrested two 19-year-old Taco Bell employees in the slaying of the restaurant's night manager.
Recent editorials from Alabama newspapers:
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama's highest court is divided over whether the state Legislature is acting legally by rewriting the state Constitution a few portions at a time.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The worsening drought in California likely means Alabama consumers will be paying more for everything from almonds to zucchini.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Poarch Band of Creek Indians gave heavily to the Democratic challenger for attorney general who opposes incumbent Luther Strange's efforts to close the tribe's casinos.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - City officials in Montgomery are considering the idea of requiring security guards in bars and nightclubs to be licensed by the state.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - An Alabama state lawmaker says a man snatched his wallet in a Montgomery gas station and ran off with it.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Supreme Court has upheld a jury's $3.2 million medical malpractice judgment involving a Montgomery hospital.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Like most preschoolers, the 3-year-old girl who lives in Montgomery is a whirl of energy. She sings and dances through the house and loves the cartoons "Sofia the First" and "Doc McStuffins." She parrots back letters as her caretaker spells her name.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The transformation of downtown Montgomery shows no signs of slowing down as a portion of Dexter Avenue soon will be revitalized into a Market District.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A Phenix City woman is charged with stealing soldiers' identities while working at the Fort Benning hospital in Georgia.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Senate approved an education budget Thursday that would fund a one-time bonus of 1 percent for public school employees, add middle school teachers and expand Alabama's pre-kindergarten program.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Senate is trying to enact stricter welfare regulations, including mandating drug testing for some welfare applicants.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Senate has approved six trustees for the University of Alabama System.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - An Alabama group that monitors radical organizations says right-wing extremism is on the decline in the United States.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - David and Lisa Bundy knew adopting four orphans at once from Ukraine would be stressful.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The son and daughter-in-law of former Democratic House Speaker Tom Drake have lost their bids to run for major Alabama offices as Republicans.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A state lawmaker has proposed legislation to allow people older than 70 to withdraw from jury pools.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Ena Park is a Montgomery businesswoman.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Gov. Robert Bentley is joining other state officials and representatives from the National Weather Service to promote Alabama's tax-free weekend for purchasing severe weather preparedness supplies.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - For the 22nd year, Alabama legislators are discussing removing the state sales tax on groceries and replacing the lost revenue with another source.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Former Auburn basketball player Varez Ward was accepted into a pre-trial diversion program that could dismiss his point-shaving charges if he completes the program without any problems, Assistant U.S. Attorney Clark Morris said.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The officials who busted a dog fighting ring that stretched across four states were honored Tuesday by the Human Society of the United States.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - In an industry that's been rocked by change over the past decade, Montgomery-based Sterling Bank is a rare breed.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A network of new message signs along Interstate 65 in the Montgomery area will allow drivers to get updated advisories on road conditions and other information, state transportation officials said.