- 12,500 turkeys die in fire at Virginia poultry house Updated: Nov-30-15 2:10 am
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Fire officials say that thousands of turkeys were killed in a fire that destroyed a poultry house near Shenandoah in Virginia last week.
- James Madison controls from the start to beat Marshall 89-75 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:54 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Shakir Brown posted career highs as he scored 25 points and collected 14 rebounds in James Madison's 89-75 win over Marshall Friday night.
- James Madison beats crosstown foe Eastern Mennonite 106-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:57 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Dimitrije Cabarkapa scored a career-high 27 points on 10-of-12 shooting and James Madison beat crosstown foe Eastern Mennonite 106-74 on Tuesday night.
- Howard hits go-ahead 3; UT Martin beats James Madison 78-75 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:53 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Twymond Howard made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 3.1 seconds remaining to help UT Martin beat James Madison 78-75 on Sunday.
- Oral Roberts beats FIU 76-70 in OT Updated: Nov-22-15 3:21 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Obi Emegano scored 23 points on 8-of-19 shooting, Albert Owens added 21, and Oral Roberts beat Florida International University 76-70 in overtime on Sunday.
- FIU holds on to beat UT Martin 69-62 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:58 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Daviyon Draper scored 19 points and Adrian Diaz 17 and Florida International held on for a 69-62 victory over UT Martin on Saturday night.
- Emegano leads Oral Roberts to 74-64 win over James Madison Updated: Nov-21-15 8:28 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Obi Emegano was 6 of 8 from the field and made 6 of 9 free throws for 20 points to lead Oral Roberts to a 74-64 win over James Madison in the Men Against Breast Cancer Classic on Saturday night.
- James Madison holds on to edge FIU 64-61 Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Shakir Brown had 11 points and 10 rebounds and James Madison overcame shaky late free throw shooting to beat Florida International 64-61 on Friday.
- Virginia game officials seek to limit spread of deer disease Updated: Nov-04-15 2:46 am
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Virginia's fish and wildlife officials are trying to limit the spread of a neurological disease that has been recorded in 10 deer in Virginia.