- Va company reopening poultry processing facility Updated: Dec-09-13 3:04 pm
- Bear road kills rise in Va. as animals seek food Updated: Dec-04-13 11:52 am
- Va. farm markets stretching hours to the holidays Updated: Nov-30-13 6:34 am
- James Madison fires football coach Mickey Matthews Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 pm
- Family of slain Va investigator wins lawsuit Updated: Nov-20-13 9:59 am
- Charlottesville woman claims $1m Powerball prize Updated: Nov-20-13 6:29 am
- Detroit defeats James Madison 71-67 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:42 pm
- Rockingham County board OKs shooting range Updated: Nov-18-13 7:01 am
- Harrisonburg housing agency considers smoking ban Updated: Nov-17-13 2:07 pm
- Milwaukee defeats James Madison 77-66 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:03 pm
- Stony Brook hangs on to defeat James Madison 41-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:39 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - A newly formed Harrisonburg company is planning to reopen a former Pilgrim's Pride poultry processing facility, creating the equivalent of 102 full-time jobs.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Bear road kills in Virginia are increasing as the animals cross highways looking for food.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Farm markets are not just a spring, summer and fall thing in Virginia.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - James Madison has fired football coach Mickey Matthews after 15 seasons at the university.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - A judge has awarded about $3 million to the family of a slain private investigator in a lawsuit against a businessman who remains a fugitive.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A Charlottesville woman has claimed a $1 million Powerball prize.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Carlton Brundidge scored 22 points, Juwan Howard, Jr. had 15 and Detroit held on to defeat James Madison 71-67 Tuesday night.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Officials in Rockingham County have cleared the way for a shooting range west of Harrisonburg.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - The Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority is considering banning smoking at all of its properties.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Jordan Aaron scored 24 points and three other Milwaukee players reached double figures Saturday night in a 77-66 victory over James Madison.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Lyle Negron passed for a career-high 395 yards and accounted for five touchdowns as Stony Brook held on to defeat James Madison 41-38 Saturday night.