- Towson beats James Madison 69-66 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:30 pm
- Elkton asks judge to toss wrongful death suit Updated: Feb-24-14 2:04 am
- US judge ponders import of 2nd gay marriage suit Updated: Feb-19-14 5:54 pm
- 1 killed, 1 wounded in shooting at Va. store Updated: Feb-16-14 1:13 pm
- James Madison edges UNCW 64-62 on Curry's basket Updated: Feb-15-14 3:05 pm
- James Madison knocks off Hofstra 59-53 Updated: Feb-10-14 9:38 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Jerrelle Benimon scored 28 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Towson to a 69-66 victory over James Madison on Wednesday.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - The town of Elkton is asking a judge to dismiss a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the estate of a woman who disappeared in 2003.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - The federal judge overseeing a second lawsuit challenging Virginia's constitutional ban on gay marriage is wondering whether the suit remains relevant now that a judge in Norfolk has ruled on the matter.
CLOVER HILL, Virginia - Police are searching for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a woman and the wounding of her husband at a mom-and-pop store in Rockingham County.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Ron Curry's layup with 27 seconds left lifted James Madison to a 64-62 victory over UNC Wilmington on Saturday.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Ron Curry scored five points in the final two minutes and finished with 20 points and six assists to give James Madison a 59-53 victory over Hofstra Monday night.