- Del. officials investigating cause of house fire Updated: Apr-20-14 12:07 pm
- Del. appliance store has local and global outreach Updated: Apr-20-14 10:31 am
- Del. State Police charge 2 in purse snatching Updated: Apr-19-14 6:29 pm
- Police: pizza delivery driver robbed in Newark Updated: Apr-19-14 5:13 pm
- Del. blood bank says it's running low on 1 type Updated: Apr-19-14 1:52 pm
- Md. woman dead after 2-car crash in Millsboro Updated: Apr-19-14 10:37 am
- Man robs a bank, tries to rob another Updated: Apr-18-14 5:13 pm
- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Del. inmate dies shortly after arriving at prison Updated: Apr-18-14 2:17 pm
- Delaware approves 4 new charter schools, rejects 1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:49 pm
- Del. officials: Refinery releases sulfur dioxide Updated: Apr-18-14 7:11 am
- Dover police: Man, 82, tied up, stabbed in robbery Updated: Apr-18-14 6:31 am
- Delaware festival will fill sky with kites Updated: Apr-18-14 4:19 am
- Woman with handgun robs Del. convenience store Updated: Apr-17-14 8:56 pm
- 59 pedestrians stopped during safety campaign Updated: Apr-17-14 8:08 pm
- Man robs Wilmington deli Updated: Apr-17-14 4:22 pm
- Woman photographs alleged flasher; man is charged Updated: Apr-17-14 2:25 pm
- Beau Biden plans 2016 run for governor in Delaware Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Del. museum: Art vandalized with stickers Updated: Apr-17-14 8:25 am
- Heavy winter storms weigh on DuPont during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 6:28 am
- Perelman may back union bid for Philly newspapers Updated: Apr-16-14 6:04 pm
- Couple charged with growing marijuana Updated: Apr-16-14 2:58 pm
- Markell clean water proposal gains little traction Updated: Apr-16-14 12:05 pm
- 5 charged after fight in Dover bar parking lot Updated: Apr-16-14 7:16 am
- Mayor wants $1.2M more to cover snow day costs Updated: Apr-16-14 6:58 am
LAUREL, Delaware - The Delaware State Fire Marshal's office is investigating a fire that severely damaged a home in Laurel.
LEWES, Delaware - Among the myriad of modern appliances in Gary Chorman's showroom, it was a 1928 Maytag butter churn and washing machine combo that brought a customer to near tears.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says two men have been charged in connection with a purse snatching at a Walmart in Wilmington after one suspect was apprehended by good Samaritans.
NEWARK, Delaware - Police are investigating the armed robbery of a Domino's pizza delivery driver in Newark.
NEWARK, Delaware - The Blood Bank of Delmarva, which supplies blood to 16 area hospitals, says its running low on Type O-negative blood.
MILLSBORO, Delaware - A Maryland woman has died after a two-vehicle car crash in Millsboro.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who tried to rob one bank and robbed a second bank within 15 minutes.
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
SMYRNA, Delaware - Corrections officials say an inmate has died shortly after arriving at the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in Smyrna.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware education officials have approved four new charter schools, all in New Castle County.
DELAWARE CITY, Delaware - Delaware environmental officials say nearly 200 pounds of sulfur dioxide has been released into the air at the Delaware City Refinery.
DOVER, Delaware - Police in Dover say an 82-year-old man was tied up in his home, stabbed and robbed by a pair who threatened to cut off his ear.
CAPE HENLOPEN, Delaware - The start of Easter weekend means it's time for the annual high-flying Great Delaware Kite Festival at Cape Henlopen State Park.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State police are looking for a woman who robbed a Dover convenience store at gunpoint.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say 59 pedestrians were stopped during a two-week safety enforcement and education campaign conducted in Wilmington.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington deli.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a man has been charged after officers published a photo a woman took of an alleged flasher on social media.
DOVER, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden's eldest son, Beau Biden, says he won't seek re-election as Delaware attorney general this year but plans to run for governor in 2016.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware Museum of Art says a group of visitors recently vandalized paintings and a statue with stickers.
DOVER, Delaware - DuPont says that lost sales and increased operating costs from adverse weather conditions dragged on first-quarter earnings.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Philadelphia newspaper employees hope to mount a bid in the latest sale of their company with help from local philanthropist Raymond Perelman, the papers' union chief told a judge Wednesday.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County Police have arrested a couple after marijuana plants were found in a Wilmington home.
DOVER, Delaware - Members of a panel that advises lawmakers and officials on drinking water and wastewater issues in Delaware are concerned that a clean-water initiative proposed by Gov. Jack Markell has failed to win much support in the legislature.
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police say five women are facing charges after a fight broke out in the parking lot of a bar after a party.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington's mayor is seeking another $1.2 million to cover unexpected snow day expenses after the harsh winter.