- Hofstra rallies to beat Delaware 77-66 Updated: Feb-13-16 7:55 pm
Newark, Delaware - Juan'ya Green scored 19 points and passed out 12 assists, and Rokas Gustys tied a career high with 21 rebounds and scored 18 points as Hofstra needed a late rally to beat Delaware 77-66.
- Delaware State's deep bench beats Md-Eastern Shore, 75-71 Updated: Feb-13-16 7:06 pm
DOVER, Delaware - DeAndre Howard scored 24 points off the Delaware State bench, including a dunk and free throw in the final 19 seconds that allowed the Hornets to hold off rival Maryland-Eastern Shore, 75-71 in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference contest on Saturday.
- 1 dead, another injured in Wilmington shooting Updated: Feb-13-16 12:44 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - One man is dead and another injured after a shooting in Wilmington.
- Del. police: 3 injured in serious Smyrna car wreck Updated: Feb-13-16 11:38 am
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware police are investigating a two-car crash in Smyrna that left three people injured.
- Delaware inmate disappears from work release Updated: Feb-13-16 10:50 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Department of Corrections says an inmate in its custody failed to return after he was issued an authorized pass to leave the facility where he was being housed.
- Court gunman's widow sentenced to life in prison Updated: Feb-12-16 6:35 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The ailing widow of a man who killed his former daughter-in-law at a Delaware courthouse was sentenced Friday to life in prison on federal cyberstalking charges.
- Delaware man charged with more than 70 hunting violations Updated: Feb-12-16 3:55 pm
TOWNSEND, Delaware - Delaware Fish & Wildlife Natural Resources Police have charged a man with more than 70 offenses in connection with the alleged illegal take of at least 14 deer.
- 3 students charged after fight on school bus Updated: Feb-12-16 2:20 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged three teenagers with assault after a fight broke out on a school bus.
- Delaware court upholds dismissal of GM shareholder suit Updated: Feb-12-16 12:34 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Supreme Court has upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by General Motors shareholders over faulty ignition switches.
- Burger King drive-thru robbery foiled when workers walk away Updated: Feb-12-16 11:36 am
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man who attempted to rob a Claymont Burger King by walking up to the drive-thru was foiled when the employees walked away from the window.
- Delaware beats Drexel 69-60, ends 15-game losing streak Updated: Feb-11-16 8:59 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Marvin King-Davis had 23 points and nine rebounds and Delaware beat Drexel 69-60 on Thursday night to snap a school-record 15-game losing streak.
- 3 charged with operating meth lab in Felton Updated: Feb-11-16 7:52 pm
FELTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged three men with operating a meth lab in Felton.
- Police identify body of man found fatally shot in New Castle Updated: Feb-11-16 5:08 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Authorities have identified a man who was found fatally shot outside a restaurant in New Castle.
- Suspect arrested in New Castle bank robbery Updated: Feb-10-16 8:44 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police have arrested a man they say robbed a bank in New Castle.
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Wilmington Updated: Feb-10-16 4:33 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was killed when he tried to cross a Wilmington Street.
- Delaware governor signs resolution apologizing for slavery Updated: Feb-10-16 1:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell signed a resolution Wednesday apologizing for Delaware's role in slavery and wrongs committed against blacks during the Jim Crow era.
- Officials: Harsh winter weather poses threat to terrapins Updated: Feb-10-16 11:03 am
SLAUGHTER BEACH, Delaware - Delaware wildlife officials say recent harsh winter weather has been posing a threat to coastal diamondback terrapins.
- Delaware officials report case of Zika virus Updated: Feb-09-16 5:47 pm
DOVER, Delaware - State public health officials say the mosquito-borne Zika virus has turned up in Delaware.
- Industrial truck driver killed when vehicle rolls over Updated: Feb-09-16 2:57 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a Pennsylvania man driving an industrial truck was killed when the vehicle rolled over in Newark.
- Teen charged with bringing pellet gun, knife to high school Updated: Feb-09-16 8:46 am
DAGSBORO, Delaware - Delaware State Police say they've charged a 17-year-old from the Bethany Beach area with bringing a pellet gun and knife to Indian River High School.
- Delaware police departments seek equipment, training funds Updated: Feb-09-16 3:15 am
DOVER, Delaware - A state committee is set to consider a variety of funding requests from local law enforcement agencies for new equipment and training.
- Florida A&M escapes with 96-95 win over Delaware St. in 2OT Updated: Feb-09-16 12:51 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Malcolm Bernard scored 27 and grabbed a career-best 14 rebounds, while freshman Justin Ravenal hit six 3-pointers and finished with 20 points - both season highs - to help Florida A&M snap a three-game skid and beat Delaware State 96-95 in double overtime Monday night.
- Gunman robs Elsmere smoke shop Updated: Feb-08-16 8:31 pm
ELSMERE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a smoke shop at gunpoint.
- Winter storm, coastal flood warnings issued for Delaware Updated: Feb-08-16 6:55 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Winter storm and coastal flood warnings have been issued for Delaware as severe weather bears down on the mid-Atlantic region.
- Pair charged with dozens of thefts from cars in Dover area Updated: Feb-08-16 4:38 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A man and a woman have been charged with dozens of thefts from cars in the Dover area.