- Court tosses out Delaware stormwater rules Updated: Oct-09-15 7:13 am
GEORGETOWN, Delaware - A Superior Court judge has tossed out a massive rewrite of Delaware's stormwater and erosion-control regulations.
- Sussex County requesting damage claims after storm Updated: Oct-09-15 4:05 am
GEORGETOWN, Delaware - Sussex County residents affected by last week's storm are being asked to submit damage claims.
- Trade official visits Delaware on heels of landmark pact Updated: Oct-09-15 2:15 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman is traveling to Delaware in his first public event since negotiating a contentious trade pact involving the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim countries.
- Legislative Hall closed as damage after fire is assessed Updated: Oct-08-15 6:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officials are assessing the damage caused by a fire in Legislative Hall, and the building remains closed after a smoky fire forced its evacuation.
- Authorities identify woman whose body was found by gas pumps Updated: Oct-08-15 11:12 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Authorities say they have identified a woman whose body was discovered by gas pumps at a discount club store.
- Punkin Chunkin pumpkin flinging event canceled in Delaware Updated: Oct-08-15 10:39 am
DOVER, Delaware - For the second year in a row, Delaware's annual pumpkin flinging contest has been squashed.
- Rep. Valerie Longhurst criticized for 'scathing' email Updated: Oct-08-15 5:13 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware House Majority Leader Valerie Longhurst is being criticized for an email response she sent to the University of Delaware and one of its employees who questioned and criticized lawmakers over exclusive raises.
- Court asked to vacate drug pleas because of lab scandal Updated: Oct-08-15 4:46 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court is mulling whether to vacate the guilty pleas of scores of drug defendants because of an evidence-tampering scandal at the state drug-testing lab.
- Man charged in robbery of Milford gas station Updated: Oct-07-15 8:04 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a man with robbing a gas station in Milford.
- Fire forces evacuation of Delaware's Legislative Hall Updated: Oct-07-15 5:53 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A smoky fire forced the evacuation of Legislative Hall, Delaware's capitol, Wednesday afternoon, and two first responders were injured.
- Delaware Supreme Courts hears appeal in barbershop killings Updated: Oct-07-15 5:50 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Attorneys for a Delaware death-row inmate convicted of fatally shooting a man and a 5-year-old boy at a barbershop asked the state Supreme Court on Wednesday to overturn his conviction, arguing that prosecutors withheld information and that his trial lawyer gave ineffective assistance.
- Gunman robs Wilmington store Updated: Oct-07-15 2:24 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington store at gunpoint.
- Most crops in Delaware, Maryland survive nor'easter Updated: Oct-07-15 1:34 pm
LAUREL, Delaware - Farmers on Maryland's Eastern Shore and in Delaware say most crops survived last week's heavy rainfall.
- Popular Wilmington riverboat restaurant to close this week Updated: Oct-07-15 9:24 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A popular Wilmington cruise that serves all-you-can-eat crab dinners and drinks will halt operations this week.
- Sentencing for businessman in Wilmington Trust fraud case Updated: Oct-06-15 3:16 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Dover businessman is facing sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy in an ongoing investigation into the lending practices and collapse of Wilmington Trust bank.
- Gas station clerk chases away armed robber Updated: Oct-05-15 8:55 pm
ELLENDALE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a gas station clerk forced an armed robber to flee empty-handed after he chased him out of the store.
- DuPont CEO Kullman steps down, company lowers guidance Updated: Oct-05-15 8:48 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The DuPont Co. on Monday announced that CEO and Chairwoman Ellen Kullman, who earlier this year fought off a bruising challenge from a major activist investor, will retire at the end of next week.
- Driver charged with DUI after hitting police car, SUV Updated: Oct-05-15 8:30 pm
LEWES, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a driver has been charged with DUI and vehicular assault after hitting a Jeep, causing it to overturn several times.
- 6-year-old girl shot in the knee in Wilmington Updated: Oct-05-15 8:06 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a 6-year-old girl was shot in the knee.
- The Latest: Mid-Atlantic recovers from nor'easter Updated: Oct-05-15 4:39 pm
The latest on flooding and impacts of a nor'easter that moved through the region.
- Guilty plea in decade-old child sex abuse case Updated: Oct-05-15 4:26 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A convicted sex offender who recently finished a 10-year prison sentence in Maryland for sexually abusing two young boys has pleaded guilty to related charges in Delaware.
- Driver killed when car hits metal pole, turns onto roof Updated: Oct-05-15 3:21 pm
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a Philadelphia man was killed when the car he was driving hit a traffic light pole and turned onto its roof in Claymont.
- Harvick dominates in must-win race to advance in Chase Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
DOVER, Delaware - Kevin Harvick dominated a race he had to win to advance to the second round of NASCAR's playoffs, while six-time champion Jimmie Johnson was a stunning elimination from contention.
- Delaware State University optics lab on laser-cutting edge Updated: Oct-03-15 9:05 am
DOVER, Delaware - Let's say you want to see whether conditions on the planet Mars are ripe for life.
- 3 MLB games postponed as Atlantic faces rain and wind Updated: Oct-02-15 11:01 pm
NEW YORK - Three major league baseball games were postponed Friday as the East Coast faced steady rain with Hurricane Joaquin swirling in the Atlantic.