- Good Samaritan award honors Rodney Square stabbing victim Updated: Nov-27-15 11:22 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A new award to be given out annually by Wilmington city officials will honor the legacy of a member of the community who was killed while trying to protect a woman and her child from a man wielding a knife.
- Delaware's heroin babies: Starting life in withdrawal Updated: Nov-27-15 9:01 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Katie Morgan is a heroin addict in recovery, a 29-year-old expecting a child in January.
- Number of female lawmakers on Delaware declining Updated: Nov-27-15 7:09 am
DOVER, Delaware - The number of rank-and-file women in the General Assembly of Delaware is the lowest in 10 years.
- Man found shot in car in Wilmington Updated: Nov-26-15 2:30 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say a man was found shot in a car on West 30th Street.
- Man hoping to buy video games robbed at Newark parking lot Updated: Nov-25-15 8:26 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Newark Police say a man meeting with someone selling video games was robbed at gunpoint at a parking lot.
- Shots fired as man fleeing robbery; no one hurt Updated: Nov-25-15 2:58 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Newark Police are looking for two men after shots were fired as a man was driving away from a robbery.
- Growth - but not expansion - in US Internet gambling market Updated: Nov-25-15 2:51 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Internet gambling is slowly growing - but not expanding - after 2 1/2 years of online betting in the United States.
- Police: Driver was carrying $70K worth of untaxed cigarettes Updated: Nov-25-15 12:43 pm
LAUREL, Delaware - A traffic stop in Delaware has led to the arrest of a New York man who police say was found with 1,184 cartons of untaxed cigarettes worth about $70,000.
- Panel urges Delaware governor to issue slavery apology Updated: Nov-25-15 10:49 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware's Human Relations Commission voted to urge Gov. Jack Markell and state lawmakers to issue a formal apology for slavery.
- UC Riverside beats Delaware State 81-55 behind Thomas Updated: Nov-25-15 12:15 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Jaylen Bland and Gentrey Thomas each scored 16 points and UC Riverside beat Delaware State 81-55 Tuesday night in the second round of the Roundball Showcase.
- Late free throw helps Delaware top Fairleigh Dickinson 73-72 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:34 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Kory Holden had 21 points, and Cazmon Hayes made one of three free throws with 0.9 second left to help Delaware edge past Fairleigh Dickinson 73-72 on Tuesday night.
- Driver charged with leaving scene after bicyclist was hit Updated: Nov-24-15 9:02 pm
SEAFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a driver has been charged with leaving the scene of a crash that seriously injured a teenage bicyclist in Seaford.
- Vivint Solar loses bid for non-regulated status decision Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 pm
DOVER, Delaware - One of the nation's largest installers of residential solar energy systems has failed to win a guarantee that it would not be regulated as a public utility or electric supplier if it does business in Delaware.
- Man arrested at hotel, charged with cocaine possession Updated: Nov-24-15 5:09 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have charged a man with drug possession after 93 grams of cocaine was found in a hotel room.
- Feds: Guilty pleas in Delaware heroin investigation Updated: Nov-24-15 12:18 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Federal prosecutors say several people have pleaded guilty in a case involving a Wilmington-area heroin distribution ring.
- Delaware officials sign new animal shelter contract Updated: Nov-24-15 8:21 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware animal welfare officials have picked a Pennsylvania-based organization to handle statewide animal shelter services starting in January.
- Records show behavior of officer facing assault trial Updated: Nov-23-15 7:01 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Use of force reports and personnel evaluations suggest that Dover police knew that a white officer charged with assaulting a black suspect in 2013 by kicking him in the head had a predilection for using unwarranted physical force.
- Man wanted in Delaware arrested in Ocean City, Maryland Updated: Nov-23-15 6:33 pm
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - Ocean City Police have arrested a Delaware man wanted in that state after a single-car crash.
- Georgia man indicted for drug trafficking in Delaware Updated: Nov-23-15 3:34 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Georgia man has been indicted on charges of trafficking heroin and cocaine in Delaware.
- Lewes recognized for its important role in space research Updated: Nov-23-15 10:37 am
LEWES, Delaware - The town of Lewes has been recognized for the important role it played in helping scientists determine the size of the solar system.
- New Castle County Police: Boy, 1, found underwater Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County police are investigating after a 1-year-old boy was found underwater at a home in the Penny Hill community.
- Delaware officials eye new Pathway to Prosperity grants Updated: Nov-23-15 4:16 am
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is joining Delaware education officials to announce the state's second round of Pathways to Prosperity grants.
- Man arrested for impersonating police officer in Delaware Updated: Nov-22-15 1:02 pm
BEAR, Delaware - New Castle County police say they have arrested a man who impersonated a police officer.
- Pedestrian killed in fatal New Castle car wreck Updated: Nov-22-15 11:42 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say one pedestrian was killed in an early morning car wreck in New Castle.
- Lamar holds off Delaware State, 77-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Lincoln Davis and Nick Garth each scored 18 points with Davis adding nine assists to help lead Lamar past Delaware State 77-66 on Saturday.