- 2 arrested after raid on Dover hotel room Updated: May-28-15 3:03 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have arrested two men after drugs were found in a hotel room during a raid.
- US gambling market saturated, yet casinos keep on coming Updated: May-28-15 12:16 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The casino market in the northeastern United States is saturated, yet that's not stopping some states from approving gambling legislation and companies from building new gambling halls.
- 2 Ellendale men arrested in Rehoboth Beach bank robbery Updated: May-28-15 11:05 am
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Police have arrested two Ellendale men accused of taking part in a recent Rehoboth Beach bank robbery.
- Delaware regulators eye changes to conch fishing rules Updated: May-28-15 3:20 am
DOVER, Delaware - Officials are eyeing changes to Delaware's conch fishing rules to keep commercial fishermen on equal footing with their New Jersey counterparts.
- 2 charged after portable meth lab is found in shed Updated: May-27-15 6:59 pm
FELTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police arrested two men after a portable meth lab was found in shed behind a Felton home.
- Will Power poised to make 100th start for Team Penske Updated: May-27-15 5:36 pm
Will Power heads to Detroit this weekend poised to make his 100th start for Team Penske.
- Man charged in 2010 murder pleads no contest to manslaughter Updated: May-27-15 3:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Millsboro man who was charged last year with first-degree murder in the 2010 death of his girlfriend has pleaded no contest to manslaughter.
- Delaware eyes fee for single-use grocery bags Updated: May-27-15 2:08 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Members of a state advisory panel are eyeing draft legislation that would impose a fee on single-use grocery bags in Delaware.
- Former Delaware prosecutor disbarred after child rape Updated: May-27-15 1:47 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court has disbarred a former deputy attorney general who sexually assaulted a 16-year-old boy.
- New noise ordinance at beach over holiday suffers backlash Updated: May-27-15 7:04 am
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - The first big test of a new noise ordinance in Rehoboth Beach over the Memorial Day holiday weekend had some unexpected blowback for city officials.
- Man accused with sixth-offense DUI Updated: May-27-15 6:20 am
HARRINGTON, Delaware - Harrington police say a man was arrested for his sixth-offense driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Think that fawn is abandoned? Mom is probably nearby Updated: May-26-15 8:29 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware wildlife officials are warning residents against moving apparently abandoned white-tailed deer fawns.
- Man charged with raping 13-year-old girl Updated: May-26-15 2:42 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have charged a 50-year-old man with raping a 13-year-old girl.
- Woman shot in the leg during Memorial Day shooting Updated: May-26-15 6:20 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police are investigating a Memorial Day shooting that left a woman injured.
- Panel continues to eye violent crime problem in Wilmington Updated: May-26-15 2:19 am
WILMNGTON, Delaware - A panel formed by state officials to try to find ways to reduce a growing violent crime problem in Wilmington is meeting this week to discuss its findings and recommendations.
- Man rescued from burning house in Minquadale, Delaware Updated: May-25-15 7:53 pm
MINQUADALE, Delaware - Authorities say a man was rescued from a burning home in Minquadale.
- Workshop will offer advice on reducing energy use Updated: May-25-15 7:19 pm
BRANDYWINE HUNDRED, Delaware - A workshop will offer New Castle County residents advice on conserving energy while staying cool during the summer.
- Man shot in hand in Wilmington Updated: May-25-15 7:07 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a man was shot in the hand and walked into a hospital emergency room.
- Life works out for Del. fitness instructor Updated: May-25-15 9:04 am
LEWES, Delaware - Cassandra Parker isn't a 55-year-old fitness instructor.
- Saved from Sandy: Shorebird efforts are declared a success Updated: May-24-15 3:21 pm
MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - A crash program to restore New Jersey bay and ocean beaches wrecked by Superstorm Sandy appears to have succeeded in saving tens of thousands of shorebirds that otherwise might have died after the 2012 storm wiped out their feeding grounds.
- Police: Man robs Rehoboth Beach bank; no weapon shown Updated: May-24-15 11:57 am
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - State police say a man robbed a bank in Rehoboth Beach after handing a teller a note and implying he was armed.
- Man, 22, shot in knee during robbery attempt in Wilmington Updated: May-24-15 11:35 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say a 22-year-old man was shot during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Controversial change at Wilmington VA hospital reversed Updated: May-23-15 1:42 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A controversial downgrade of surgical capability at the Wilmington Veterans Affairs hospital has been reversed.
- Del. gas station employee accused of inappropriate touching Updated: May-23-15 1:20 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says they've arrested a Newark gas station employee after he inappropriately touched a female customer.
- Man in serious condition after being struck by car in Newark Updated: May-23-15 10:54 am
NEWARK, Delaware - Authorities say a 36-year-old man is in serious condition after being struck by a car in Newark.