- Dover Downs cut twice as many jobs as expected Updated: Jul-31-15 7:01 am
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Downs Hotel and Casino says it eliminated 48 jobs over the last three months - twice the number the company had planned to make.
- Appeals court allows prison lawsuit to continue Updated: Jul-31-15 2:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - A federal appeals court says a Delaware prison inmate can continue to pursue a lawsuit challenging conditions of his confinement.
- Judge refuses dismissal motion in 2007 killing Updated: Jul-30-15 5:50 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has refused to dismiss charges against a man accused of murder in a 2007 shooting at a mobile home park near Newark.
- Man charged with attempted murder in robbery shooting Updated: Jul-30-15 2:32 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man has been charged with attempted murder after a gas station clerk was shot during a robbery.
- Indictments issued in 2 child deaths Updated: Jul-30-15 1:22 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware authorities say two women have been indicted in separate cases involving the deaths of two children in Sussex County.
- Officials: 2,000+ DUI arrests made in Delaware this year Updated: Jul-30-15 12:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officials say over 2,000 people have been arrested in Delaware this year as part of a campaign targeting drunken driving.
- The Music School of Delaware receives $750K donation Updated: Jul-30-15 6:46 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Music School of Delaware has received a $750,000 donation, the largest in the school's history.
- Delmarva Power asking customers to conserve energy Updated: Jul-30-15 4:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delmarva Power is asking customers to conserve energy on Thursday as forecasters warn of excessive heat in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Man shot near stables at Delaware Park; suspect arrested Updated: Jul-29-15 9:06 pm
STANTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was shot near the stables at Delaware Park Horse Racing & Slots in Stanton.
- 1 killed, 1 injured during home invasion shooting Updated: Jul-29-15 6:32 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - New Castle County Police say one man was killed and another was hurt during a shooting in a home invasion.
- Man charged after police seize 1,200+ bags of heroin at home Updated: Jul-29-15 12:04 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A 41-year-old man has been arrested after police say more than 1,200 bags of heroin were seized from his home.
- AAA Mid-Atlantic concerned about Delaware road deaths Updated: Jul-29-15 4:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - AAA Mid-Atlantic says Delaware drivers need to slow down and pay better attention when behind the wheel.
- Woman killed when car collides with truck in New Castle Updated: Jul-28-15 5:20 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman was killed when the car she was driving collided with a truck and hit two signs and a streetlight pole.
- Ex-Delaware prosecutor suspended for professional misconduct Updated: Jul-28-15 4:26 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court has suspended a former veteran prosecutor for professional misconduct in the trial of a man who was sentenced to death for a 2010 drug-related killing outside a Dover bowling alley.
- DuPont cuts forecast on agriculture sales drop Updated: Jul-28-15 9:24 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - DuPont's second-quarter profit fell 12 percent, and the chemical company lowered its forecast for the year after a stronger dollar and a sales drop in its agriculture segment affected results.
- $15M bond sought for proposed Wilmington stock exchange Updated: Jul-28-15 6:58 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A new Delaware company led by prominent figures in national financial and political circles is seeking a $15 million bond from New Castle County to create a stock exchange headquartered in Wilmington.
- Woman found dead in Wilmington cornfield Updated: Jul-27-15 7:01 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Police say a 28-year-old woman who was found dead in a cornfield in Wilmington took her own life.
- Fire destroys restaurant, bar in Selbyville Updated: Jul-27-15 5:04 pm
SELBYVILLE, Delaware - Officials are trying to determine the cause of a fire that destroyed a restaurant and bar in Selbyville.
- Man charged with gun offense after traffic stop Updated: Jul-27-15 4:52 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have arrested a passenger during a traffic stop after he ran from officers.
- 2 homes in Newark area damaged by gunfire Updated: Jul-26-15 4:05 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Police say two homes in the Newark area were damaged by gunfire.
- Serious crash between car, tow truck leads to death in Del. Updated: Jul-25-15 5:17 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A crash between a car and a tow truck last week in New Castle has led to a death.
- Dover seeks to attract more young professionals to city Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 am
DOVER, Delaware - Diane Doyle has a youthful air about her. Whether it is selling lemonade outside of NASCAR races or driving nine miles to get to the post office during Firefly, the 78-year-old is always looking for the positive and fun side of things.
- Del. festival to celebrate Bob Marley's legacy for 21st year Updated: Jul-25-15 5:20 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The 21st annual Peoples Festival for Peace and Tribute to Bob Marley will be held this weekend in Wilmington.
- Boyfriend charged with killing woman found dead on slide Updated: Jul-24-15 5:53 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have charged a man with killing his girlfriend, whose body was found on a slide in a playground.
- Man found shot in Claymont, Delaware Updated: Jul-24-15 2:53 pm
CLAYMONT, Delaware - New Castle County Police say a man was shot in Claymont.