- Man accused of killing policeman ordered evaluated Updated: Feb-25-14 6:22 pm
- Man gets 30 years in Fort Dodge arson case Updated: Feb-25-14 10:01 am
- Woman injured while snowmobiling on Iowa lake Updated: Feb-16-14 8:07 pm
- Officials may never know cause of Fort Dodge fire Updated: Feb-14-14 3:29 pm
- Officials: Iowa inmate left work release facility Updated: Feb-10-14 5:43 pm
FORT DODGE, Iowa - A judge on Tuesday ordered a man charged with first-degree murder in the death of a Rockwell City police officer in September to undergo a psychiatric competency evaluation to determine whether he is fit to stand trial.
FORT DODGE, Iowa - A 23-year-old man convicted in a Fort Dodge arson case has been given 30 years in prison.
ROCKWELL CITY, Iowa - A 38-year-old woman was injured while snowmobiling on a central Iowa lake.
FORT DODGE, Iowa - Officials say they may never know the cause of a blaze that destroyed a travel center in Fort Dodge because the fire burned so hot.
FORT DODGE, Iowa - Officials are looking for an inmate who failed to return to a work release facility in Fort Dodge.