- Program working to provide beds for Iowa children Updated: May-24-15 10:56 am
FORT DODGE, Iowa - The United Way of Greater Fort Dodge's Bridging the Gap program is working to provide beds for children who need them.
- Northwood man's murder trial rescheduled to July Updated: May-15-15 7:19 am
FORT DODGE, Iowa - The Fort Dodge murder trial of a 41-year-old Northwood man has been rescheduled to July.
- Lack of racial diversity leads judge to dismiss jury pool Updated: May-13-15 3:48 pm
FORT DODGE, Iowa - An Iowa judge has dismissed a 112-member jury pool after determining that a black man charged with murder couldn't get a fair trial when all but one potential juror is white.
- Jury selection hits standstill in Northwood murder case Updated: May-12-15 4:51 pm
FORT DODGE, Iowa - Jury selection in the trial of a 41-year-old Northwood man accused of killing his former girlfriend has hit a standstill amid challenges to the racial makeup of potential jurors.
- Fort Dodge man accused of using fake check to buy 2 cars Updated: May-06-15 12:28 pm
STORM LAKE, Iowa - Authorities say a Fort Dodge man gave a Storm Lake car dealer a fake check of more than $70,000 in an attempt to buy two vehicles.
- Fort Dodge man gets 20 years in assault of woman, police Updated: May-05-15 3:05 pm
FORT DODGE, Iowa - A Fort Dodge man has been sentenced to up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to biting a police detective and assaulting a woman.
- 2 fires occur on same Fort Dodge street within minutes Updated: May-04-15 7:19 am
FORT DODGE, Iowa - Fort Dodge firefighters have responded to two kitchen fires that happened on the same street within minutes.
- Nebraska man shot in leg in Fort Dodge, Iowa Updated: May-02-15 1:32 pm
FORT DODGE, Iowa - Police in central Iowa are investigating the shooting of a Nebraska man in the leg.
- Man escapes fire with only hamper full of laundry Updated: May-01-15 12:32 pm
OTHO, Iowa - A Webster County man escaped a mobile home fire but was only able to carry out a hamper full of clothing.