- Guardiola, Mourinho back in Madrid for CL semis Updated: Apr-20-14 6:54 pm
- Prosecutors: Ecclestone was afraid of losing grip Updated: Apr-14-14 8:50 am
- Bayern signs Frankfurt midfielder Sebastian Rode Updated: Apr-14-14 8:00 am
- Klinsmann's job is to transform US football Updated: Apr-11-14 5:54 am
- 5 Germany players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 5:47 am
- Bayern beats United 3-1 to reach Champions semis Updated: Apr-09-14 6:26 pm
- Bayern Munich has trouble against English clubs Updated: Apr-08-14 1:06 pm
- Man United routs Newcastle 4-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 4:15 pm
- Bayern held 1-1 by Man United in Champions League Updated: Apr-01-14 6:37 pm
- Man threatens Lufthansa crew with razor blade Updated: Apr-01-14 11:17 am
- Bayern midfielder Thiago Alcantara out 6-8 weeks Updated: Mar-29-14 4:17 pm
- German Football Champions Updated: Mar-25-14 5:42 pm
- Bayern defender Dante extends contract until 2017 Updated: Mar-24-14 10:09 am
MUNICH - Munich prosecutors believe Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone allegedly bribed a German banker because he was afraid of losing his grip on the racing series.
NEW YORK - Jurgen Klinsmann was hired to transform American football.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Germany departs for the World Cup as one of the teams to beat despite having a relatively young squad.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich needed a bit of a wake-up call against a surprisingly resilient Manchester United team. Once it came, there was no stopping the defending champions from reaching a third straight Champions League semifinal.
MUNICH - Champions League title holder Bayern Munich has not won a match since lifting the Bundesliga title with seven games to spare. That run includes the 1-1 draw at Manchester United in the first quarterfinal leg and Bayern's first Bundesliga defeat this season, a 1-0 loss at Augsburg.
NEWCASTLE, England - Juan Mata inspired Manchester United to a 4-0 victory at Newcastle on Saturday, securing a 10th away win in the Premier League that belies the champions' poor home form.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United confounded grim pre-game predictions by drawing 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal on Tuesday, with Bastian Schweinsteiger equalizing for the holders before being sent off.
BERLIN - Police say a Lufthansa plane was diverted after a passenger being deported from Germany threatened the cabin crew with a broken razor blade.
MUNICH - Brazil defender Dante has extended his contract with Champions League winner Bayern Munich until 2017.