- Editorial: Sometimes a handshake is simply good manners Updated: Dec-11-13 4:17 pm
- Bayern Munich extends Boateng's contract to 2018 Updated: Dec-11-13 9:05 am
- Bayern loses at home 3-2 to Man City Updated: Dec-10-13 5:48 pm
- Bayern Munich and Ribery top weekly AP poll Updated: Dec-10-13 10:50 am
- Bayern Munich and Ribery top weekly AP soccer poll Updated: Dec-10-13 9:51 am
- Arjen Robben out for 6 weeks with knee injury Updated: Dec-05-13 8:00 am
- AP soccer poll honors: Gareth Bale, Arsenal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:50 am
- Bayern gives 3-year extension to defender Alaba Updated: Dec-02-13 9:51 am
- Israel asks Germany to return art to Jewish hands Updated: Dec-01-13 9:22 am
- Bayern's Lahm out for week with hamstring strain Updated: Nov-28-13 9:15 am
- German 'lost art' site posting another 101 works Updated: Nov-28-13 6:29 am
- Bayern beats CSKA 3-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 3:26 pm
- Clifford May: Did the 1930s teach us anything? Updated: Nov-27-13 1:17 pm
- Bayern Munich wants 1st place in Group D Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 am
- Bill Foulkes, Man U survivor of 1958 crash, dies Updated: Nov-25-13 9:56 am
- Bayern looking for mole leaking 'secrets' to paper Updated: Nov-25-13 9:21 am
- Wiesenthal Center expands hunt for Nazi suspects Updated: Nov-25-13 8:43 am
- Franck Ribery says he'll be back by Club World Cup Updated: Nov-22-13 12:11 pm
- Franck Ribery cracks rib, to miss derby Updated: Nov-21-13 7:57 am
- Bayern Munich juniors get younger Ribery Updated: Nov-20-13 9:21 am
- Bayern's treble season was a profitable one too Updated: Nov-13-13 3:10 pm
- Munich's 2022 Winter Olympic bid spurned by voters Updated: Nov-10-13 1:36 pm
As he made his way along the platform at the memorial service for Nelson Mandela, President Obama stopped briefly to shake hands and exchange a few words with Cuba's president Raul Castro.
MUNICH - Germany defender Jerome Boateng has extended his contract with Bayern Munich in a deal that will keep him at the Champions League titleholder through mid-2018.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich squandered a two-goal lead as Manchester City ended the title-holder's record 10-match winning run in the Champions League with a 3-2 victory on Tuesday.
LONDON - Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 to top this week's Associated Press global football poll.
LONDON - Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 in topping this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after it thrashed Werder Bremen 7-0.
LONDON - Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich has given Austria defender David Alaba a three-year contract extension.
JERUSALEM - Israel's deputy foreign minister urges Germany to give any Jewish-owned art from a trove discovered in Munich to Jewish or Israeli museums if heirs are not found.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich captain Philipp Lahm has been ruled out for at least a week due to a right hamstring strain.
BERLIN - German authorities are posting online another 101 works from the huge trove of art found at a reclusive collector's apartment in Munich, bringing the total so far to 219.
MOSCOW - Defending champion Bayern Munich beat CSKA Moscow 3-1 on Wednesday, setting a new Champions League record of 10 straight victories.
To be fair, the document signed in Geneva is not meant to neutralize the threat posed by those who rule Iran. It is meant only to be a "confidence-building" measure, a first step toward the "comprehensive solution" that President Obama envisions.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich and Manchester City have already qualified for the knockout stage from Group D, leaving CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen to fight for third place and a slot in the Europa League.
LONDON - Bill Foulkes, a Manchester United defender who survived the 1958 Munich air crash that killed eight players on the storied team, died Monday. He was 81.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich is looking for a mole.
MUNICH - The Simon Wiesenthal Center is expanding its poster and reward campaign in Germany in its push to track down Nazi war criminals before it is too late, following a strong response to its initial launch.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich is getting another Ribery.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich announced a record turnover on Wednesday, following last season's unprecedented treble for a German club by winning the Champions League, the Bundesliga title and the German Cup.
MUNICH - Voters have turned down plans for Munich to bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics.