- Shots fired outside St. Louis homeless shelter Updated: May-27-15 8:31 am
ST. LOUIS - Four people are in custody after a shooting outside of a downtown St. Louis homeless shelter.
- 5 vehicles stolen at St. Louis-area dealership Updated: May-27-15 8:17 am
CREVE COEUR, Missouri - Police in the St. Louis suburb of Creve Coeur are searching for thieves who broke into a car dealership and got away with five vehicles.
- St. Louis voters to decide fate of $180 million bond issue Updated: May-27-15 8:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis voters will determine if they want property taxes to increase to pay for infrastructure improvements.
- Body pulled from Missouri River near Jefferson City Updated: May-27-15 7:38 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Authorities are working to determine the identity of a body pulled from the Missouri River.
- Nebraska family in fatal car crash in Missouri Updated: May-27-15 7:29 am
ROCKPORT, Missouri - A Nebraska woman has died and four others have been injured after a car crash occurred in Rockport, Missouri.
- Nixon announces $2M for road repairs for tornado damage Updated: May-27-15 6:43 am
DUQUESNE, Missouri - A Missouri city near Joplin that sustained damage from the 2011 deadly tornado will get $2 million for road repairs.
- Missouri governor delays state energy plan deadline Updated: May-27-15 6:41 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is pushing back the deadline for the state's Division of Energy to devise a comprehensive statewide energy plan.
- Dubuque native dies in Missouri apartment fire Updated: May-27-15 6:35 am
LIBERTY, Missouri - A Dubuque native has died in an apartment fire in Missouri.
- Man accused of shooting, killing St. Louis homeless man Updated: May-27-15 5:09 am
ST. LOUIS - A 22-year-old man is accused of fatally shooting a homeless man last month in downtown St. Louis.
- Work on St. Louis river bridge to close downtown ramp Updated: May-27-15 5:08 am
ST. LOUIS - Missouri highway officials say a key ramp into downtown St. Louis from the Poplar Street Bridge that spans the Mississippi River soon will be closed for a month.
- Kansas City Zoo has 1st gorilla birth in 40 years Updated: May-27-15 3:44 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Zoo is celebrating the birth of a baby gorilla for the first time in 40 years.
- Car rental firm founder's family to donate $22M to charity Updated: May-27-15 3:41 am
ST. LOUIS - The family of Enterprise Rent-A-Car founder Jack Taylor is set to announce a $22 million donation to various organizations that support underserved children in the St. Louis area.
- Bradley struggles again, Diamondbacks lose 6-4 to Cardinals Updated: May-27-15 12:44 am
ST. LOUIS - Archie Bradley hit a new low in a forgettable May.
- Garcia gets 1st win, Cardinals beat Diamondbacks 6-4 Updated: May-27-15 12:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Jaime Garcia knows there's plenty of room for improvement. He had two mishaps covering first base, one of them contributing to the Arizona Diamondbacks' two-run first, and bounced a few fastballs, too.
- Adams injured running bases, removed in 5th inning Updated: May-27-15 12:00 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals anticipate first baseman Matt Adams will be placed on the 15-day disabled list after straining his right quadriceps while running out a double in the fifth inning Tuesday night.
- Missouri Democratic state Rep. Otto to run for US Congress Updated: May-26-15 8:17 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic Missouri state House Rep. Bill Otto announced Tuesday he's running to represent the state's 2nd Congressional District in suburban St. Louis, a seat held by Republican U.S. Rep. Ann Wagner since 2013.
- Cardinals' Gonzales sidelined by shoulder injury Updated: May-26-15 7:32 pm
ST. LOUIS - Cardinals pitching prospect Marco Gonzales won't throw for about three weeks and will get a cortisone injection for a shoulder injury.
- Blues retain Ken Hitchcock as coach for another season Updated: May-26-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - After careful deliberation, the St. Louis Blues are sticking with veteran coach Ken Hitchcock for another season.
- Hearing set this week for Mamtek construction contractors Updated: May-26-15 5:58 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Missouri - Construction contractors who haven't been paid for work on a failed artificial sweetener plant in Moberly will be in court this week to try to enforce liens on almost $2 million in unpaid bills.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch planning to move to new digs Updated: May-26-15 4:55 pm
ST. LOUIS - The parent company of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said Tuesday it is looking for a new home for the newspaper after 56 years in a six-story building downtown.
- Missouri Senate hires attorney for 'harassment complaint' Updated: May-26-15 4:12 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Senate has hired a lawyer in response to a "workplace harassment complaint."
- Police investigate St. Louis shooting with children nearby Updated: May-26-15 4:32 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police are investigating an incident that left four people shot in an apartment with young children in another room.
- Cards mascot photographed holding "police lives matter" sign Updated: May-25-15 3:44 pm
ST. LOUIS - A photo of St. Louis Cardinals mascot Fredbird holding a "police lives matter" sign was posted to a police association Facebook page before the team asked that it be taken down.
- Suspect arrested in death of Missouri clerk Updated: May-25-15 3:13 pm
PARMA, Missouri - Authorities say they've arrested a suspect in the shooting death of a southeast Missouri store clerk.
- Group seeking to recall Ferguson mayor to present petition Updated: May-25-15 1:21 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - A group seeking to recall the mayor of Ferguson says it will present a petition to the city council at an upcoming meeting.