- Ameren proposing 2 customer-supported solar energy efforts Updated: May-01-16 2:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Ameren Missouri is considering two voluntary programs that would ask customers to pay more or provide property to support more solar power.
- University gives Boone home to Missouri county's park system Updated: May-01-16 12:11 pm
NEW MELLE, Missouri - A university that owned the two-century-old house in suburban St. Louis that once was famed frontiersman Daniel Boone's home is donating the property to the county's park system.
- University of Missouri diversity chief returns to law school Updated: May-01-16 11:58 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - An interim diversity officer at the University of Missouri will be returning to the university's School of Law in the fall.
- Missouri Legislature weighs business tax breaks Updated: May-01-16 11:26 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Lawmakers in Missouri's Republican-led Legislature have proposed pro-industry measures ranging from incentives for small businesses to a tax break for farmers who raise captive deer to sell the animals' urine. Here's a breakdown of the estimated costs and where some of the legislation stands as the May 13 end of session approaches.
- Martinez expected to start Sunday Updated: May-01-16 12:47 am
- Garcia allows 4 runs in 1st, Cardinals fall to Nationals 6-1 Updated: Apr-30-16 7:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - A bad first inning ruined Jaime Garcia's day.
- Many Missouri Trump delegates aren't his supporters Updated: Apr-30-16 7:21 pm
BALLWIN, Missouri - Donald Trump earned 37 of Missouri's 52 delegates to the Republican National Convention when he won the March 15 primary, but as the state party began selecting delegates on Saturday, the New York businessman can't count on that level of support unless he clinches a first-ballot nomination.
- Werth's bat, Ross' arm lead Nationals past Cardinals 6-1 Updated: Apr-30-16 6:58 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jayson Werth is finding his stroke for a team that wrapped up a big first month.
- Cardinals 3B coach Oquendo to have knee surgery, miss season Updated: Apr-30-16 6:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals third base coach Jose Oquendo will undergo right knee replacement surgery next month and won't return to the team this season.
- Cardinals pick Missouri C Evan Boehm in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 6:19 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Anyone who was paying attention knew the Arizona Cardinals were in search of a center, and they got one on the final day of the NFL draft.
- Captive-born wolf pups released into wild den in New Mexico Updated: Apr-30-16 5:44 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Federal wildlife officials say they have, for the first time, successfully integrated wolf pups raised in captivity with a wild litter in New Mexico.
- The Latest: Many Missouri Trump delegates aren't supporters Updated: Apr-30-16 5:42 pm
BALLWIN, Missouri - The Latest on Missouri's congressional district Republican conventions (all times local):
- Chiefs begin adding depth with trio of 4th-round draft picks Updated: Apr-30-16 5:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Murray grew up in Milwaukee and played college football at Minnesota, so one might assume that the physical cornerback would consider the Packers or Vikings his favorite NFL team.
- 2 life terms for man convicted of killing Missouri couple Updated: Apr-30-16 3:09 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A 28-year-old Springfield man has been sentenced to two life terms for fatally stabbing a rural southwest Missouri couple four years ago.
- Judge orders house arrest for former Pine Lawn officer Updated: Apr-30-16 2:52 pm
ST. LOUIS - A former Pine Lawn police lieutenant convicted of federal charges earlier this year has been placed under house arrest after violating his bail conditions.
- Missouri Democrats see scant progress on police oversight Updated: Apr-30-16 1:25 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Taped on the office door of Rep. Brandon Ellington, the chairman of the Legislative Black Caucus, is a cutout of the House public safety chairman's smiling face, topped with the words "This is what bigotry looks like!"
- 14-foot Royals mannequin surfaces after theft from billboard Updated: Apr-29-16 4:25 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A 14-foot mannequin of a Royals player that was stolen from a billboard is safe at home in Kansas City.
- Governor signs mid-year budget boost Updated: Apr-29-16 4:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon has signed a mid-year increase to Missouri's budget that adds more than $460 million in spending to the state's current $26 billion budget.
- Multiple charges for man involved in shootout with ranger Updated: Apr-29-16 3:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - A man accused of shooting at several people in a St. Louis park, including a park ranger, is now facing multiple charges.
- Planned Parenthood license topic of Missouri hearing Updated: Apr-29-16 3:15 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A federal judge for now is leaving in place a preliminary injunction barring the state from revoking Planned Parenthood's license to perform abortions at a Columbia clinic.
- 19-year-old Frontenac man prepares to reopen diner in Girard Updated: Apr-29-16 2:24 pm
GIRARD, Kansas - Andrew Faucett hopes to reopen a popular restaurant in a building more than 100 years older than he is.
- Unexpected friendship forms in Kansas City hospice Updated: Apr-29-16 2:23 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jen Moss took to Jody Wooton from the first moments they met.
- Prosecutors: Missouri man raped woman days before he killed Updated: Apr-29-16 11:14 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Missouri prosecutors say a man imprisoned for a 2013 strangling had raped a woman days before the killing but avoided arrest by claiming the sex was consensual.
- Former jail guard accused of sex with inmate gets probation Updated: Apr-29-16 9:50 am
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - A former St. Charles County jail guard accused last year of having sex with an inmate has been given a four-year suspended sentence and placed on probation.
- Ex-pastor accused of having sex with girl, 16, sentenced Updated: Apr-29-16 2:50 am
STOVER, Missouri - A former Missouri pastor accused of having sex with a 16-year-old girl in 2005 has been sentenced to four years in prison.