- Shot clocks turned off for second Valley semifinal Updated: Mar-08-14 7:21 pm
- Missouri State whipped by unbeaten Wichita State Updated: Mar-08-14 7:17 pm
- No. 2 Wichita St goes to 33-0, routs Missouri St Updated: Mar-08-14 7:15 pm
- Tennessee rips Missouri 72-45 for 4th straight win Updated: Mar-08-14 7:02 pm
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends Updated: Mar-08-14 3:10 pm
- Missing St. Louis mural found in renovation Updated: Mar-08-14 2:41 pm
- Missouri seeing effects of declining casino visits Updated: Mar-08-14 2:41 pm
- GOP candidate Kashkari reports income for 2013 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:00 pm
- 2 charged in connection with infant's body Updated: Mar-07-14 8:17 pm
- Documents released in teen sex assault case Updated: Mar-07-14 8:11 pm
- Wal-Mart seeks to intervene in electric rate case Updated: Mar-07-14 7:32 pm
- Evansville loses 80-58 to unbeaten Wichita State Updated: Mar-07-14 5:45 pm
- Nature reserve fights Franklin Co. concrete plant Updated: Mar-07-14 5:28 pm
- No. 2 Wichita State 32-0 after beating Evansville Updated: Mar-07-14 5:08 pm
- Student reports sex assault in Lindenwood library Updated: Mar-07-14 5:01 pm
- Missouri health advocates launch enrollment drive Updated: Mar-07-14 4:51 pm
- Bullet pierces window of home day care Updated: Mar-07-14 4:41 pm
- 2 killed when semi hits disabled vehicle Updated: Mar-07-14 4:08 pm
- Man upset about taxes accused of attack Updated: Mar-07-14 2:46 pm
- Man convicted of shooting, paralyzing officer Updated: Mar-07-14 1:32 pm
- FBI: No danger on plane searched in Kansas City Updated: Mar-07-14 12:53 pm
- Normandy choral group excelling despite hardship Updated: Mar-07-14 12:13 pm
- Suspect arrested in Phelps County shooting death Updated: Mar-07-14 11:59 am
- Lawsuit: KC district made reasons to eject blacks Updated: Mar-07-14 11:29 am
- Plan suggested demolishing apartment complex Updated: Mar-07-14 10:47 am
ST. LOUIS - The second semifinal of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament was played with both shot clocks atop the baskets turned off.
ST. LOUIS - In January, Missouri State gave unbeaten Wichita State its closest call. Nothing close about this one.
ST. LOUIS - All those runaway wins, it's hard for unbeaten Wichita State to pick a favorite.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Antonio Barton scored 16 points and Jarnell Stokes had a double-double Saturday as Tennessee trounced Missouri 72-45 to win its fourth straight game and boost its NCAA tournament hopes.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A marathon spelling bee between two Kansas City-area students who exhausted the initial word list last month ended after 29 more rounds Saturday when the eventual runner-up stumbled over the word "stifling."
ST. LOUIS - A 28-foot-long mural that graced St. Louis Union Station starting in the 1940s was thought to be lost. It turns out it was just hiding.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A recent decline in Missouri's casino revenues has created funding shortfalls for public schools and state-run veterans' nursing homes, raising questions among lawmakers about the extent to which the state can continue to rely on gambling to fund some key programs.
SACRAMENTO, California - Republican candidate for governor Neel Kashkari filed his first financial disclosure form with the state Friday, reporting income of more than $100,000 last year from his former employer but few reportable financial holdings.
WARRENSBURG, Missouri - The discovery of an infant's body in a cave has led to arrests and charges against two residents of Warrensburg in west-central Missouri.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Depositions in a northwest Missouri teen sex assault case show contradictions in statements between a girl who says she was raped by an older schoolmate and her mother, who waged a high-profile fight late last year to have the case reopened.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Wal-Mart is seeking to intervene in a dispute about electric rates between Ameren Missouri and its largest electric customer.
ST. LOUIS - Evansville got another big game from D.J. Balentine. It wasn't nearly enough for one of the youngest teams in the nation to stop unbeaten Wichita State.
GRAY SUMMIT, Missouri - The Missouri Botanical Garden hopes Franklin County zoning officials will think twice about allowing a concrete plant to be built near its nature preserve.
ST. LOUIS - No. 2 Wichita State is still perfect. Calm and collected, too, in a 32nd straight win.
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - A female student says she was sexually assaulted in a library bathroom at Lindenwood University.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - With Missouri apparently lagging in health insurance sign-ups, advocates are launching a concerted push this weekend to enroll people through a federally run insurance website before an impending deadline.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Police in Cape Girardeau say no one was injured when a bullet pierced the window of a home day care business.
SEDALIA, Missouri - Two people are dead after a tractor-trailer struck their disabled vehicle on a highway in west-central Missouri.
KIRKWOOD, Missouri - A St. Louis County man is accused of choking an H&R Block worker after apparently becoming enraged about his tax situation.
CLAYTON, Missouri - A St. Louis man was convicted of shooting a police officer in an attack that left the lawman paralyzed from the waist down.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Authorities say they didn't find anything suspicious on an American Airlines plane that was searched after landing at Kansas City International Airport.
WELLSTON, Missouri - The Normandy School District has gone through a difficult year and is teetering on the verge of bankruptcy. But a high school chorale group is excelling, earning a trip to Carnegie Hall.
ROLLA, Missouri - The Phelps County Sheriff's Department says a 60-year-old man is jailed after a shooting death.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A former employee of Kansas City's downtown entertainment district alleges that the district's owners and others deliberately created disturbances so they could eject black patrons from the area.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - University of Missouri records show a master plan for an apartment complex where a firefighter recently died recommended in 2008 that the complex be demolished because of its poor condition.