- Police say 13-year-old was driving for drunk dad Updated: Apr-23-14 8:49 am
- Boeing offers buyouts to some St. Louis workers Updated: Apr-23-14 8:07 am
- Arch project hurting some businesses Updated: Apr-23-14 5:05 am
- Missouri exceeding target for reducing energy use Updated: Apr-23-14 5:05 am
- KC-area police in both states seek ATM thieves Updated: Apr-23-14 5:05 am
- Mo. House panel to consider impeaching governor Updated: Apr-23-14 5:02 am
- Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying Updated: Apr-23-14 3:05 am
- Shields, Moustakas lead Royals past Indians 8-2 Updated: Apr-22-14 11:56 pm
- House OKs use of cannabis extract for epilepsy Updated: Apr-22-14 7:55 pm
- Columbia police investigate homicide Updated: Apr-22-14 6:02 pm
- Mo. Democrat reconsidering support for GOP tax cut Updated: Apr-22-14 5:34 pm
- Man who avoided prison for 13 years seeks release Updated: Apr-22-14 5:22 pm
- Republican US Sen. Blunt speaks to Mo. House Updated: Apr-22-14 4:48 pm
- Arch Coal reports wider 1Q loss Updated: Apr-22-14 4:01 pm
- Mo. Senate panel adopts tuition restriction Updated: Apr-22-14 4:01 pm
- Gov. Nixon raises new concern about income tax cut Updated: Apr-22-14 4:00 pm
- Missouri House panel endorses bonding plan Updated: Apr-22-14 3:38 pm
- Rape charges added in Missouri girl's death Updated: Apr-22-14 2:19 pm
- 16-year-old shot to death in St. Louis Updated: Apr-22-14 12:17 pm
- Former newspaper executive Bunting dead at 65 Updated: Apr-22-14 11:41 am
- St. Louis festival takes Shakespeare to the street Updated: Apr-22-14 10:08 am
- Judge puts hold on St. Louis ride-sharing service Updated: Apr-22-14 9:52 am
- 90-year-old dies in Franklin County accident Updated: Apr-22-14 9:34 am
- Bowling Green paddler dies at private lake Updated: Apr-22-14 9:11 am
- Youth group home gets approval in Richmond Heights Updated: Apr-22-14 8:31 am
FORISTELL, Missouri - Police in a St. Louis suburb who pulled over a swerving pickup truck say they found a 13-year-old driving because his dad was intoxicated.
ST. LOUIS - The Boeing Co. is offering buyouts to some of its nonunion employees in the St. Louis region.
ST. LOUIS - Sales for some business in the Laclede's Landing area of the St. Louis riverfront are down - way down - and merchants are blaming construction.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon's administration says it has exceeded a goal to reduce Missouri's energy consumption.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Police on both sides of the state line in the Kansas City metropolitan area believe they're getting close to shutting down a group behind more than a dozen thefts from automatic teller machines since November.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Republican-led Missouri House committee plans to hold a hearing on measures seeking to impeach Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon.
BONNE TERRE, Missouri - Missouri executed an inmate early Wednesday only a few miles from the farm where prosecutors say he orchestrated the 1993 killing of a couple whose cows he wanted to steal.
CLEVELAND - The Kansas City Royals needed a big hit.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri House has endorsed legislation allowing use of a cannabis extract by people whose epilepsy is not relieved by other treatments.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Columbia police are investigating the death of a man in an apartment building as a homicide.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The lone Democrat to vote for a Missouri income tax cut says he is reconsidering his support because of concerns raised by Gov. Jay Nixon.
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis man who avoided prison because of a clerical error and led a law-abiding life for more than a decade before he was locked up last year is asking a Missouri judge to set him free.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt says there are no federal solutions to many problems confronting governments.
ST. LOUIS - Arch Coal Inc. said Tuesday that its first-quarter loss widened as weaker prices and demand cut into its margins, prompting the mine operator to shave its outlook for shipments of coal used in making steel.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri Senate committee has adopted a state budget provision to prohibit public colleges and universities from offering in-state tuition rates to students living in the country illegally.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon raised new concerns Tuesday that a tax cut passed by the Missouri Legislature could have "cataclysmic" consequences for state revenues, but Republican legislative leaders responded that he was manufacturing a crisis to justify a forthcoming veto.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri House panel has endorsed a bonding proposal that calls for spending at least $200 million on a new state mental health facility in Fulton.
ST. LOUIS - A southwest Missouri youth football coach accused of kidnapping and killing a 10-year-old girl is now facing rape and sodomy charges.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police say a 16-year-old boy was shot to death early Tuesday on the city's north side.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Kenneth Bunting, a former newspaper executive and free press advocate, died while playing tennis. He was 65.
ST. LOUIS - A five-day celebration of English playwright William Shakespeare begins Wednesday in St. Louis with the first of 38 free performances at 38 different venues across town.
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis judge put a temporary stop to a smartphone-based ride-sharing service that has drawn the ire of city taxi drivers.
WASHINGTON, Missouri - A 90-year-old Franklin County man is dead after his car was hit by a tractor-trailer near Washington.
BOWLING GREEN, Missouri - A 43-year-old Pike County man has drowned after his canoe capsized on a private lake.
RICHMOND HEIGHTS, Missouri - The Boys Hope Girls Hope home that was rejected by the St. Louis County town of Brentwood has found a new location - Richmond Heights.