- France edges US 3-2 in Fed Cup Updated: Apr-20-14 9:18 pm
- Hughes picks up win as Twins top Royals, 8-3 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:55 pm
- St. Louis priest accused of abuse released on bond Updated: Apr-20-14 4:50 pm
- Man killed in St. Charles county home fire Updated: Apr-20-14 4:34 pm
- Ozarks survivor of Pearl Harbor dies Updated: Apr-20-14 3:25 pm
- Pepsi MidAmerica bringing jobs to Missouri Updated: Apr-20-14 2:43 pm
- Kansas City shooting kills dad, paralyzes son, 10 Updated: Apr-20-14 1:10 pm
- Columbia City Council no longer volunteers Updated: Apr-20-14 12:16 pm
- BJC changes charity care standards Updated: Apr-20-14 12:13 pm
- Analysis: Mo. business tax break has wide reach Updated: Apr-20-14 11:22 am
- Zanders' TD run highlights Missouri scrimmage Updated: Apr-19-14 10:20 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in OT, take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-19-14 8:05 pm
- Twins unable to solve Royals bullpen in 5-4 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 6:38 pm
- Joplin man denied venue change in shooting Updated: Apr-19-14 4:31 pm
- Star sea lion at the St. Louis Zoo has died Updated: Apr-19-14 3:55 pm
- Funeral held for 2 shooting victims Updated: Apr-19-14 3:20 pm
- Ride-sharing service hits pushback in St. Louis Updated: Apr-19-14 2:46 pm
- Miss. facility making cars for export Updated: Apr-19-14 2:20 pm
- 3 charged in death of Portageville man Updated: Apr-19-14 1:10 pm
- Missouri Republicans outline new gun proposal Updated: Apr-19-14 11:55 am
- Mo. mulls state funds to districts for preschool Updated: Apr-19-14 11:37 am
- MU freshman pioneers art-lettering business Updated: Apr-19-14 11:06 am
- Rescuing eagle a gentle, careful process Updated: Apr-19-14 11:06 am
- Hearing to consider voting policies in 4 states Updated: Apr-19-14 5:06 am
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings Updated: Apr-18-14 9:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - Caroline Garcia is still trying to figure out her recent success.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It is customary in baseball for a pitcher to be awarded a commemorative baseball after his first big league win, a nice keepsake to reflect upon years down the road.
ST. LOUIS - A 31-year-old St. Louis priest accused of sexually abusing a grade school student has been released on bail.
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - Authorities say a 63-year-old man has died in a mobile home fire in rural St. Charles County.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - The last known Pearl Harbor survivor living in the Ozarks has died.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Pepsi MidAmerica is expected to bring about 74 jobs to southeast Missouri when it becomes the first tenant in a Cape Girardeau business park.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police are investigating a shooting that killed a 34-year-old man and left his son paralyzed.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Columbia City Council members will receive some compensation for their service, beginning in May.
ST. LOUIS - Charity care has long been a core mission of BJC HealthCare, but the St. Louis area's largest employer is cutting back amid increasing financial pressures.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Legislation awaiting a likely veto by Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon would create a new tax break for the owners of local diners and downtown antique stores. Accountants and doctors could benefit, too. And farmers and car dealers and architects.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Signing autographs and taking pictures for a gaggle of fans around him, Marvin Zanders seemed right at home.
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko and St. Louis were in trouble Saturday before a vicious hit by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook provided an opening for the Blues.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Right fielder Chris Colabello misjudged a fly ball. Third baseman Trevor Plouffe never saw a liner hit at him. And catcher Josmil Pinto made the most glaring mistake when he threw the ball into left field for an error during a double steal.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A judge has denied a change of venue request for a man accused of shooting an assistant football coach to death outside a Joplin movie complex.
ST. LOUIS - A star sea lion at the St. Louis Zoo has died.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - About 3,000 people attended services for a doctor and his 14-year-old grandson killed in shootings at a Jewish center in suburban Kansas City.
ST. LOUIS - A ride-sharing service has started service in St. Louis, ignoring a cease and desist order from the city's taxi commission.
BLUE SPRINGS, Mississippi - Toyota officials at the car manufacturer's Blue Springs facility are celebrating the production of the first Corolla built at the plant for export.
CARUTHERSVILLE, Missouri - Three people have been charged in the death of a rural southeast Missouri man whose body was found inside his burning home.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Republicans are considering a new approach to prevent federal agents from enforcing laws the state considers to be infringements on gun rights - barring them from future careers in state law enforcement agencies.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lawmakers are moving to put more of the state's money where their mouths are in supporting preschool and early childhood programs.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - In high school, Karen Spears' classmates would hand her their notebooks with this request:
CAMDENTON, Missouri - It is not uncommon for Phelps County Conservation Agent Darrin Wood to receive calls regarding injured wildlife throughout the year.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Civil rights groups are planning a hearing to consider how to improve elections administration and expand access to voting in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After nearly a month of reports of gunshots being fired at vehicles and more than 100 tips, authorities announced charges Friday against a Kansas City-area man suspected in connection with about a dozen highway shootings that wounded three people.