- Russian girl, age 10, flies without ticket or ID Updated: Apr-27-16 7:49 am
MOSCOW - Russian transport police say a 10-year old girl flew from Moscow to St. Petersburg without identification or a ticket.
- Polish historian hopes crumbling bunker hides Amber Room Updated: Apr-22-16 11:15 am
WARSAW, Poland - A historian in northeastern Poland says the moss-covered ruins of a German World War II bunker may hide Russia's precious Amber Room, a national treasure that went missing during the war.
- Bolshoi's new director promises the best of classical ballet Updated: Apr-17-16 10:27 am
MOSCOW - Just a few weeks into his job, the new artistic director at Moscow's Bolshoi Theater is making only one big promise - to keep doing what he says Russia does best - classical ballet.
- Completion date for Sochi World Cup stadium slips back Updated: Apr-05-16 12:55 pm
MOSCOW - The official completion date of Sochi's stadium for the 2018 World Cup has slipped back five months to November, the second such delay for a Russian World Cup venue in the last week.
- Russian police raid locations of Japanese doomsday cult Updated: Apr-05-16 10:35 am
MOSCOW - Russian police say they have raided the residences of local leaders and adherents of Aum Shinrikyo, the Japanese doomsday cult that carried out a deadly nerve gas attack on the Tokyo subway in 1995.
- Leaks about offshore accounts leave Russians unimpressed Updated: Apr-04-16 2:14 pm
MOSCOW - In the list of presidents, prime ministers, sheikhs, billionaires and other magnates cited in a sweeping worldwide investigation into hidden assets in offshore accounts, there was an odd man out: A Russian cellist.
- New delay for troubled World Cup stadium in St. Petersburg Updated: Mar-31-16 1:39 pm
MOSCOW - Russia's Sports Minister says a stadium being built in the city of St. Petersburg for the 2018 World Cup has suffered further delays.