- Mass. gambling panel to review casino land deal Updated: Dec-13-13 3:34 am
- Wells carries Maryland past BC, 88-80 Updated: Dec-12-13 9:56 pm
- Chicopee man hurt in small garage fire Updated: Dec-12-13 8:49 pm
- Mass. Marine from Fairhaven dies in Afghanistan Updated: Dec-12-13 8:29 pm
- East Longmeadow signs casino impact deal with MGM Updated: Dec-12-13 8:01 pm
- Boston officer charged with pointing gun at pair Updated: Dec-12-13 7:11 pm
- Patriots get second chance to win division title Updated: Dec-12-13 4:55 pm
- Man sentenced to 40 years in sex attack on child Updated: Dec-12-13 1:21 pm
- Frozen Fenway to feature sledding, tubing ramp Updated: Dec-12-13 12:52 pm
- Another insurer to offer ACA plans in NH Updated: Dec-12-13 12:35 pm
- Springfield police find large marijuana business Updated: Dec-12-13 12:18 pm
- Boston credit card data theft bigger than thought Updated: Dec-12-13 10:34 am
- Neb., Mass. tickets match $122M jackpot's numbers Updated: Dec-12-13 10:20 am
- Beverly bus driver admits to striking disabled man Updated: Dec-12-13 8:59 am
- Mansfield amphitheater undergoes name change Updated: Dec-12-13 8:37 am
- Teachers fired over pregnancy plan legal action Updated: Dec-12-13 8:11 am
- Ex-Brookline school employee faces rape charge Updated: Dec-12-13 7:26 am
- Provincetown's police chief fired Updated: Dec-12-13 7:10 am
- Mass. traffic stop leads to drug arrests Updated: Dec-12-13 6:02 am
- US Rep. Tierney pushing bill to rein in bank risks Updated: Dec-12-13 3:08 am
- Clippers beat Celtics 96-88 in Doc Rivers' return Updated: Dec-11-13 10:50 pm
- Former Celtics coach Rivers returns with Clippers Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Experts see modest revenue growth in Mass. Updated: Dec-11-13 8:49 pm
- Pa. man sentenced in computer hacking case Updated: Dec-11-13 6:23 pm
- TE D.J. Williams gets another chance with Patriots Updated: Dec-11-13 5:14 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Gaming Commission chairman Stephen Crosby will be on the sidelines when the panel takes up questions surrounding a land deal for a proposed casino in Everett.
BOSTON - Dez Wells scored 18 of his career-high 33 points in the closing seven minutes to carry Maryland to an 88-80 win over Boston College Thursday night in the Terrapins' final league-opener as members of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
CHICOPEE, Massachusetts - Authorities say a Chicopee man who locked himself out of his home had be taken to the hospital after lighting a fire in his garage to stay warm.
BOSTON - A 19-year-old Marine combat engineer from Massachusetts has died in Afghanistan, the Pentagon announced Thursday.
EAST LONGMEADOW, Massachusetts - East Longmeadow has signed an agreement with MGM Resorts International to compensate any negative impact of a proposed casino in nearby Springfield.
BOSTON - A Boston police officer is accused of pointing his personal laser-sighted handgun at two people in his neighborhood while off-duty and drunk.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A man has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison in a child sex trafficking case for the videotaped attack on a 4-year-old girl in Mississippi.
BOSTON - This year's Frozen Fenway winter sports festival will include a sledding and tubing ramp for the first time.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Another insurance company plans to offer health plans under the Affordable Care Act in New Hampshire.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Springfield police say they have broken up a marijuana growing and drug distribution operation run by a married couple in their home.
BOSTON - The credit card data theft that affected about 300 people who attended conventions in Boston this fall is more widespread than initially thought, a police detective investigating the breach says.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lottery ticket holders in Nebraska and Massachusetts will be sharing an estimated $122 million Powerball jackpot.
SALEM, Massachusetts - A former bus driver has pleaded guilty to backhanding a 21-year-old passenger with Down syndrome because he was irritated by his attempt to start a conversation.
MANSFIELD, Massachusetts - An outdoor concert venue in Mansfield has undergone another name change.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - An unmarried couple fired from their jobs as teachers at a Massachusetts Roman Catholic school after revealing that they were expecting a baby have retained an attorney and are pursuing legal action.
BROOKLINE, Massachusetts - A former employee of Brookline public schools has been charged aggravated statutory rape involving a juvenile and district officials are now trying to determine how many students he had contact with.
PROVINCETOWN, Massachusetts - Provincetown's police chief has been fired after allegedly urging members of the department to support a particular candidate for the select board and for taking down the names of customers at a bar after a song with anti-police lyrics was played.
HOLYOKE, Massachusetts - Massachusetts State Police say they have arrested three New Hampshire residents after allegedly finding drugs in their car during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 91 in Holyoke.
BOSTON - Congressman John Tierney is co-sponsoring legislation in the U.S. House that he said will help protect retirees, families and consumers from financial institutions that engage in risky investments.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers picked up another win in Boston.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers made his way down the hallway that goes past the locker rooms at the TD Garden, stopping every few feet to shake hands or give a hug to another old friend.
BOSTON - State tax revenues should grow at a modest clip next year, but underlying economic conditions remain uncertain and most of the new revenue will be offset by rising costs in programs beyond the control of budget writers, experts told a Statehouse hearing on Wednesday.
BOSTON - A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 18 months in prison for breaking into computer networks and conspiring to sell access to them.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Now he'd like to master the Patriots playbook.