- Fiery crash on Zakim Bridge snarls commute Updated: Apr-21-14 6:31 am
- Fox attacks 3 people in Chicopee Updated: Apr-21-14 6:01 am
- Massachusetts to participate in drug take-back day Updated: Apr-21-14 3:04 am
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security Updated: Apr-21-14 2:12 am
- Orioles can't hold 5-0 lead in 6-5 loss to Boston Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Red Sox rally for 6-5 win over O's Updated: Apr-20-14 11:51 pm
- Hardy leaves game with strained right hamstring Updated: Apr-20-14 9:44 pm
- Red Sox remember Boston Marathon victims Updated: Apr-20-14 8:17 pm
- Bruins top Red Wings 4-1, even series at 1-1 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:53 pm
- On eve of marathon, festivities and tight security Updated: Apr-20-14 7:20 pm
- Boston race makes room for those affected by bombs Updated: Apr-20-14 6:30 pm
- Dad of Massachusetts boy found dead plans funeral Updated: Apr-20-14 4:47 pm
- 2 Massachusetts towns ponder drone restrictions Updated: Apr-20-14 4:31 pm
- Runners blessed at Boston church on marathon's eve Updated: Apr-20-14 3:44 pm
- Massachusetts woman found dead outside hospital Updated: Apr-20-14 12:37 pm
- Officials say security tight for Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-20-14 11:28 am
- Dejen Gebremeskel defends title at BAA 5K Updated: Apr-19-14 7:26 pm
- Sen. Warren's book focuses on working family woes Updated: Apr-19-14 3:47 pm
- Governor: Closing Boston amid bomber hunt 'tough' Updated: Apr-19-14 1:07 pm
- Falmouth nurse inspired to run Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-19-14 11:55 am
- Dorchester man fatally shot in Brockton Updated: Apr-19-14 10:49 am
- Boston mayor to host summit on gun trafficking Updated: Apr-19-14 9:29 am
- Detroit gains home-ice advantage, tops Boston 1-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:15 am
- Deja vu for Lackey in Boston's 8-4 loss to Orioles Updated: Apr-19-14 12:24 am
- Survivors keep busy as Boston Marathon approaches Updated: Apr-18-14 10:18 pm
BOSTON - A fiery crash on the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge has shut down all northbound lanes of Interstate 93 and caused a huge traffic tie-up in Boston.
CHICOPEE, Massachusetts - Police in Chicopee have shot and killed a fox that attacked an adult and two children over the weekend.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Nineteen communities in western Massachusetts will participate in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day, when people are asked to clean out their medicine cabinets of unwanted and outdated prescription drugs to help prevent misuse, diversion and abuse of the drugs.
BOSTON - For years, state and local officials have conducted a "tabletop exercise" before the Boston Marathon, a meeting that allows them to study a map of the 26.2-mile course from Hopkinton to Boston's Copley Square and plan for emergencies that could arise during the race.
BOSTON - A five-run lead wasn't enough to save Baltimore from a series of late defensive blunders.
BOSTON - Dustin Pedroia started fast, stopped and then raced home with the winning run. It certainly was an adventurous way to end a game.
BOSTON - Baltimore shortstop J. J. Hardy left Sunday night's game against the Boston Red Sox after six innings with a strained right hamstring.
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox held an emotional 20-minute pregame ceremony honoring victims of the Boston Marathon bombings along with law enforcement officials, medical personnel, runners and race volunteers before Sunday night's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
BOSTON - Two power-play goals and stingy penalty killing ended the Boston Bruins' offensive drought and tied their playoff series.
BOSTON - In many ways, it felt like any other pre-marathon Sunday in Boston.
BOSTON - "I need to run."
BOSTON - The father of a missing boy whose body was found off a Massachusetts highway says he was crushed to hear that his 5-year-old son's remains had been identified but is planning his funeral.
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Town Meetings in Amherst and Leverett will consider resolutions calling on the federal government to end the use of drones for assassinations and regulate the unmanned aircraft locally.
BOSTON - Marathon runners have been blessed at a Boston church service that celebrated Easter as it also remembered the victims of last year's bomb attacks near the finish line.
REHOBOTH, Massachusetts - A Rehoboth woman who had been reported missing since Tuesday has been found dead outside an Attleboro hospital.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick and a congressional leader say security will be tight as thousands of runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators crowd Boston's streets for the annual Marathon.
BOSTON - Dejen Gebremeskel defended his title at the B.A.A. 5K on Saturday as thousands of runners took to the streets in Boston two days before the marathon.
BOSTON - In her new book, "A Fighting Chance," U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren describes a life spent fighting for economic fairness for the nation's working families.
BOSTON - Several days after the Boston Marathon bombing, Gov. Deval Patrick received a call in the pre-dawn hours from a top aide telling him that police officers outside the city had just engaged in a ferocious gun battle with the two men suspected of setting the bombs and that one was dead and the other had fled.
FALMOUTH, Ma. - Helen Bohnenberger of Falmouth had never run more than two miles before she began to train for Monday's Boston Marathon.
BROCKTON, Ma. - Authorities say a man was killed in a drive-by shooting in Brockton.
BOSTON - Mayor Martin Walsh will host a regional summit on gun trafficking.
BOSTON - It was a repeat performance the John Lackey could have done without.
BOSTON - Survivors of last year's twin bombings at the Boston Marathon say they have mixed feelings as this year's race day approaches.