- Company plans gas processing plant in Kansas Updated: Mar-10-14 8:29 am
- Students seeking less smoke at state fair Updated: Mar-07-14 12:35 pm
- Trial set in courtroom attack on Kansas prosecutor Updated: Mar-06-14 4:04 pm
- Kansas woman in infamous murder case off parole Updated: Mar-06-14 2:29 pm
- Kansas majority leader's wife contests DUI Updated: Mar-05-14 11:32 am
- Hutchinson woman leaves $226,000 to animal shelter Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 am
- Captain Phillips to speak in Hutchinson Updated: Mar-05-14 5:07 am
- Siemens' large order of turbines helps Hutchinson Updated: Feb-26-14 11:28 am
- Hutchinson couple works to get off food stamps Updated: Feb-20-14 6:37 am
- 2 plead guilty in high school football hazing Updated: Feb-19-14 1:21 pm
- Kingman County to vote on 1 cent sales tax Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 am
- Body found along railroad tracks in NW Arizona Updated: Feb-18-14 6:06 pm
- Survey says don't move date of Kan. State Fair Updated: Feb-18-14 11:46 am
- Burglaries up at south-central Kan. elevators Updated: Feb-15-14 12:50 pm
HAVEN, Kansas - A Texas company plans to build a new multimillion-dollar natural gas processing plant in south-central Kansas.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A group of Hutchinson students is working to limit smoking at the Kansas state fairgrounds.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A Kansas man accused of attacking a prosecutor after a judge upheld his life sentence for a child sex crime will be tried in June on a charge of attempted premeditated murder.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Three decades after teaming up with her minister to murder their spouses in a criminal case that sparked a popular television miniseries, Lorna Anderson has been released from state supervision.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The wife of Kansas Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce claims in a court petition over her arrest for driving under the influence that she was unlawfully stopped and never refused to take a breath test.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A 93-year-old Hutchinson woman who died in May left a lasting legacy to her city's animal shelter.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The man portrayed by actor Tom Hanks in the Oscar-nominated movie "Captain Phillips" is scheduled to give a lecture in Hutchinson later this year.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The Siemens Wind company said it likely will add 30 new jobs at its Hutchinson plant to accommodate an order for 64 of its 3.0-megawatt direct-drive turbines for a wind farm in North Dakota.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Someday, down the road, Gary and Amanda Johnson dream of owning their home and not being dependent on food stamps.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Two 18-year-old Hutchinson High School students pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges in a hazing incident involving "branding" of some of the school's football players.
KINGMAN, Kansas - Kingman County residents will vote April 8 on whether the county should impose a 1-cent retail sales tax.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Authorities say a body discovered along railroad tracks in northwestern Arizona has been identified as a Kansas man.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A proposal to move the starting date of the Kansas State Fair to Labor Day weekend wasn't popular with people who responded to a survey.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Authorities in south-central Kansas are investigating several burglaries at rural elevators, but they say the crimes are difficult to solve because of the rural locations and the trusting nature of elevator owners.