- NJCAA men's basketball tournament staying in Hutchinson Updated: Feb-02-16 5:01 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A national end-of-season basketball tournament that has been played in Hutchinson for more than six decades will be there for 25 more years.
- Straub International to close Larned location Updated: Jan-26-16 8:03 am
GREAT BEND, Kansas - Straub International says it will close its Larned location and consolidate the work into its remaining locations.
- Chinese students on 2-week visit to study Kansas education Updated: Jan-25-16 8:37 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A group of Chinese students is visiting Kansas as part of a two-week trip to experience American education and see some sites.
- Fights prompt lockdown at Hutchinson Correctional Facility Updated: Jan-22-16 8:10 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The central unit of the Hutchinson Correctional Facility is on lockdown after four separate fights broke out among inmates this week.
- Hutchinson library wants ideas on what to do with $1.4M gift Updated: Jan-21-16 2:38 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The Hutchinson Public Library is asking for suggestions for what to do with a gift of about $1.4 million from a former school teacher.
- Roads slick, snow-packed across parts of Kansas Updated: Jan-20-16 5:54 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Numerous roads across western and central Kansas are snow-packed and icy as a winter storm moves across the state.
- Hutchinson groups each receive $1.4 million gift Updated: Jan-20-16 8:08 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A former Hutchinson teacher has left nearly $1.4 million to three Hutchinson groups.
- Future of Kansas' second-smallest city unsettled Updated: Jan-13-16 10:51 am
FREDERICK, Kansas - There is no mayor, no city council and no budget. And no one, it seems, knows what to do about Frederick, Kansas.
- 4 injured in explosion at Liberal transportation company Updated: Jan-13-16 7:49 am
LIBERAL, Kansas - Authorities are trying to determine what caused an explosion and fire at a southwest Kansas business.
- Cimarron implemented emergency closure after cattle deaths Updated: Jan-12-16 8:15 am
ELKHART, Kansas - Part of the Cimarron National Grassland is closed during an investigation into the deaths of seven cattle.