- Fire closes camp in Barton County for summer Updated: Apr-18-14 7:47 am
- Kansas majority leader's wife gets diversion Updated: Apr-18-14 7:37 am
- Loud boom startles area of south-central Kansas Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Hutchison gets $400K for housing rehab Updated: Apr-12-14 4:37 pm
- Hutchinson police: thieves target air conditioners Updated: Apr-11-14 7:16 am
- Highway patrol 'Tweeting Troopers' post tips Updated: Apr-10-14 12:01 pm
- Reno County bans e-cigarettes over abuse concerns Updated: Apr-09-14 2:36 pm
- Liberal passes $127M school bond Updated: Apr-09-14 8:37 am
- Cosmosphere bell going to exhibit in Germany Updated: Apr-08-14 7:46 am
- Man arrested after chase, standoff in Hutchinson Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 am
- Water rates aimed at keeping precious commodity Updated: Apr-05-14 11:05 am
- Moundridge manufacturer acquires Italian plant Updated: Mar-31-14 6:49 am
- Kansas military families also affected by PTSD Updated: Mar-30-14 1:53 pm
- Farm couple donates grain to help cancer efforts Updated: Mar-29-14 11:07 am
- Kansas offender convicted in sex case Updated: Mar-28-14 12:59 pm
- Last Dillon Stores jet flies out of Hutchinson Updated: Mar-28-14 10:51 am
- Midwest Energy plans 'solar garden' for Kansas Updated: Mar-24-14 10:41 am
- Kansas Mennonite Relief Sale set for April 11-12 Updated: Mar-24-14 8:13 am
- Man injured in Reno County car-train collision Updated: Mar-22-14 4:47 pm
GREAT BEND, Kansas - A central Kansas camp will remain closed into the fall after a fire heavily damaged the dining hall.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The wife of Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce was granted diversion and fined for a driving under the influence case.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A loud boom that startled some residents in south-central Kansas was caused when damaged fireworks that were being destroyed exploded.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Hutchinson has been awarded a $400,000 grant for housing rehabilitation.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Copper thieves in Hutchinson have been targeting air conditioners, with seven thefts reported since March.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A group of seven Kansas Highway Patrol officers called the Tweeting Troopers is discovering the power of social media to spread information during storms, traffic obstructions or simply to post educational messages.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Reno County commissioners have approved a ban on all electronic cigarettes in county buildings and vehicles because people might put illegal substances in them.
LIBERAL, Kansas - Voters in southwest Kansas have passed two ballot measures advancing a $127 million school district bond issue.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center in Hutchinson is preparing to launch the Liberty Bell 7 space capsule on a trip to Germany.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Police say a Hutchinson man is facing several charges after a car chase and standoff.
SALINA, Kansas - Salina's water rates designed to help decrease consumption of a precious commodity
MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas - A central Kansas company has bought an Italian manufacturing company.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Two Hutchinson sisters want people to know that post-traumatic stress disorder can also affect the children in military families.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - For farmers like Sam and Robin Sanders, it was a gift that made sense.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A Pawnee County jury has convicted a man sentenced to a sexual predator program on charges stemming from assaults on a state hospital patient.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - After 60 years, the last corporate jet owned by Dillon Companies or its parent company, Kroger, has flown away from Hutchinson.
HAYS, Kansas - Some Kansas customers of Midwest Energy will be able to use solar energy without having to install their own solar panels if a proposed project is completed as planned.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Organizers of the traditional Kansas Mennonite Relief Sale, which often draws thousands of people, are preparing for this year's event on April 11-12.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The Reno County Sheriff's office says a 77-year-old man was injured when the car he was in was hit by a train.