- Gavel to rap on Kansas online auction Updated: Dec-07-13 9:04 am
- Economic impact of national Juco tournament drops Updated: Dec-06-13 12:27 pm
- Ag department investigating cattle thefts Updated: Dec-06-13 8:22 am
- Plans for wider highway endanger 'Points of Rock' Updated: Dec-04-13 12:19 pm
- Roofing permits in Hutchinson return to normal Updated: Dec-03-13 9:28 am
- Hutchinson to be site for firefighter training Updated: Dec-02-13 9:34 am
- Kan. women makes tree skirt for Sandy Hook victims Updated: Dec-01-13 11:47 am
- 2 dogs kill 10 alpacas on Kansas farmstead Updated: Nov-30-13 3:59 pm
- Association: Hutchinson arena needs improvements Updated: Nov-30-13 11:34 am
- Hutchinson police: coaches didn't condone hazing Updated: Nov-26-13 8:11 am
- Ed board vet to challenge Rhoades in primary Updated: Nov-24-13 7:06 pm
- Kan. woman won't pay all restitution in horse case Updated: Nov-21-13 9:29 am
- Small Kansas college gets $1 million gift Updated: Nov-20-13 9:07 am
- Kansas counties opt for concealed carry Updated: Nov-19-13 9:37 am
- Authorities recover body in Cheney Lake Updated: Nov-18-13 9:28 am
- Cherokee County sheriff is Kan. Sheriff of Year Updated: Nov-18-13 5:06 am
- Longtime Hutch Community College prez to retire Updated: Nov-15-13 1:13 pm
- California on course for driest year on record Updated: Nov-11-13 2:48 pm
- Veteran's memorial in South Hutchinson stalled Updated: Nov-11-13 7:38 am
- Hutchinson branding defendant appears in court Updated: Nov-08-13 6:59 pm
- Hoisington opposes new date for Kansas State Fair Updated: Nov-08-13 10:28 am
- Mennonites can 20,000 pounds of pork to feed needy Updated: Nov-07-13 6:50 am
- 3 teens face charges in Hutchinson branding case Updated: Nov-06-13 1:46 pm
- Employee dies in accident at Hutchinson business Updated: Nov-06-13 1:41 pm
- Kan. professional groups seek mortgage fee repeal Updated: Nov-05-13 1:04 pm
GREENSBURG, Kansas - When the gavel raps to start a sale this month at the offices of a 73-year-old auction house, the third-generation family business will take farm auctions into the Internet age.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The economic impact of the national junior college basketball tournament apparently dropped in Hutchinson this year after the format was changed, according to a new study.
ST. JOHN, Kansas - The Kansas Department of Agriculture is helping investigate three separate thefts of cattle in Stafford County.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - Historic preservationists have launched an online petition seeking to prevent a longtime landmark on the western edge of Dodge City from being removed to make way for an expansion of U.S. 50 to four lanes.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A surge in demand for roofing permits that began in Hutchinson after a July 23 hailstorm appears to be coming to an end.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Construction is expected to start soon on a new building that Hutchinson officials hope will enhance the city's status as a regional center for firefighter training.
GREAT BEND, Kansas - Two Kansas women have memorialized each victim of the Newtown, Connecticut, school shooting in a custom-made Christmas tree skirt.
SYLVIA, Kansas - Authorities say a pair of dogs have killed 10 alpacas and injured a llama on a farmstead in south-central Kansas.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Hutchinson officials are exploring the possibility of making improvements to a sports arena in order to keep a national junior college basketball tournament in town where it has been for more than 50 years.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A police investigation into allegations that Hutchinson High School football players branded other students has concluded there was no evidence that high school coaches condoned the hazing, the school district announced.
NEWTON, Kansas - The GOP chairman of the House Appropriations Committee will face his first primary challenge next year.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A judge has ordered a Hutchinson woman to pay half of the restitution the state sought from her after she was found guilty of neglecting several horses.
MCPHERSON, Kansas - A small central Kansas college has received a $1 million gift from a deceased Arkansas woman.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Some county governments will follow a new Kansas law allowing concealed carry of guns in public buildings because they don't want to spend the money on security measures that the law requires to keep a ban in place.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Reno County authorities say they have recovered the body of a man who was reported missing after he went canoeing at Cheney Lake.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The Cherokee County Sheriff has been named the 2013 Sheriff of the Year for Kansas.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Longtime Hutchinson Community College president Ed Berger is retiring next summer.
Thirsty California may get a smidgen of rain this coming week, but it is not likely to change what, so far, has been the driest calendar year in recorded history.
SOUTH HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A stalled effort to build a veterans memorial in South Hutchinson is getting another look.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - One of the three Hutchinson High School students charged with branding younger football players has made his first court appearance.
HOISINGTON, Kansas - Moving the start date of the Kansas State Fair to Labor Day weekend could damage a 117-year-old tradition in Hoisington that town and county officials call one of the state's largest holiday celebrations.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Hundreds of volunteers from small towns across Kansas have been helping can pork to send to needy people in the U.S. and a dozen countries around the world.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Three Hutchinson High School football players are charged with branding younger players with heated wire hangers.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - An employee of a Hutchinson business died after he was hit in the head by a steel gas cylinder while at work.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A mortgage fee that brings in about $47 million a year for Kansas counties is actually a tax that should be repealed, members of two professional organizations are telling state lawmakers.