- Nebraska woman accused of using stun gun Updated: Mar-08-14 7:55 pm
- Teen makes deal in Nebraska Youth Center stabbings Updated: Feb-25-14 6:58 am
- Golden Spike Tower loses about $47,000 in 2013 Updated: Feb-23-14 7:29 pm
- North Platte man charged with theft on the job Updated: Feb-20-14 9:37 am
- Man's investments show his faith in Hayes Center Updated: Feb-15-14 11:28 am
- Shooting of North Platte bison ruled OK Updated: Feb-12-14 12:41 pm
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A North Platte woman has been charged with assault and other counts after being accused of using a stun gun on another woman during an argument.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A 16-year-old boy has made a plea deal in the stabbings of two Nebraska Youth Center employees in North Platte.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - The Golden Spike Tower that overlooks Union Pacific's rail yard in North Platte lost money again in 2013, but the size of the loss is shrinking.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A 29-year-old North Platte man has been accused of stealing more than $3,400 from his employer.
HAYES CENTER, Nebraska - A relative new-comer believes so much in the merits of Hayes Center, Nebraska, that he's expanding and enhancing the rental inventory of the community, hoping to attract families who will invest in his community and increase enrollment at the public school.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - City officials say there was no wrongdoing in the shooting of a bull bison in the city's Cody Park last month.