- Del. crating hoarding task force Updated: Dec-10-13 9:52 am
- Delaware panel still eyeing Family Court openness Updated: Dec-10-13 9:43 am
- East Coast governors discuss downwind pollution Updated: Dec-09-13 2:55 am
- Del. getting nearly 1 foot of snow in places Updated: Dec-08-13 6:26 pm
- Murray, Coppin St. topple Delaware St. 73-54 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:44 pm
- Woman charged in armed robbery of 2 stores Updated: Dec-04-13 8:25 pm
- Panel studying Del. gambling industry meets Updated: Dec-04-13 4:13 pm
- Man arrested after drugs are found at traffic stop Updated: Dec-04-13 2:43 pm
- Delaware State investigation finds minor hazing Updated: Dec-03-13 5:05 pm
- Bell, Delaware St run past Baptist Bible 72-49 Updated: Dec-02-13 9:06 pm
- Program helps guide youth with positivity Updated: Dec-01-13 10:50 am
- Del. family court gets Justice Department grant Updated: Nov-30-13 3:13 pm
- Delaware PSC probes electricity supplier Starion Updated: Nov-29-13 7:30 am
- Firefly Music Festival adds extra day in 2014 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:28 am
- Board eyes funeral director license suspension Updated: Nov-26-13 4:19 am
- Usher leads Delaware over Delaware State 80-70 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:42 pm
- Beau Biden still elusive on health, feels "lucky" Updated: Nov-25-13 2:28 pm
- Morgan State beats Delaware State 31-26 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:44 pm
- Soldier charged in Del. killing to undergo testing Updated: Nov-22-13 7:33 pm
- Consent agreement reached with Del. abortionist Updated: Nov-22-13 1:10 pm
- Lawsuit targets stop-and-frisk in Wilmington Updated: Nov-22-13 1:08 pm
- Boy charged with setting fire that injured woman Updated: Nov-22-13 6:25 am
- Del. refinery owners wins insurance lawsuit Updated: Nov-21-13 12:59 pm
- Dover getting modernized C5 cargo plane Updated: Nov-20-13 3:31 am
- Delaware to get $20M in JPMorgan settlement Updated: Nov-19-13 9:34 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state of Delaware is working to set up a task force to help residents with a hoarding problem.
DOVER, Delaware - A task force studying access to Family Court proceedings in Delaware is facing a February deadline to report to lawmakers.
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is joining other East Coast governors for an announcement regarding the impact of out-of-state air pollution on Delaware and other states in the region.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware is getting hit hard by a stronger-than-expected winter storm in the Mid-Atlantic region.
DOVER, Delaware - Michael Murray led all scorers with a career-high 28 points as Coppin State sealed a 73-54 victory over Delaware State on Saturday in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference opener for both teams.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police have arrested a Maryland woman in the armed robbery of two convenience stores.
DOVER, Delaware - A reconfiguration of the revenue sharing plan for Delaware's gambling industry could be among the recommendations made by a commission examining how to address competition from neighboring states.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State police have arrested a man after drugs were found during a traffic stop in Dover.
DOVER, Delaware - Officials at Delaware State University say an investigation into alleged hazing involving the school's marching band has found some instances of minor hazing.
DOVER, Delaware - Tyshawn Bell scored 14 of his game-high 19 points in the first half to lead Delaware State past Baptist Bible 72-49 on Monday.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - After the last lunch period at Richardson Park Elementary School, more than a dozen children paired off with high school students. Sadie Grecco, 9, slid onto a cafeteria table bench next to 17-year-old Gabrielle DelNegro, a senior at Conrad School of Science. They huddled together to read a book about a little girl, giggling at parts of the story.
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Family Court system has received a grant from the U.S. Department of Justice to study ways to improve the handling of child custody and visitation cases.
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Public Service Commission is investigating electricity supplier Starion Energy PA.
DOVER, Delaware - The Firefly Music Festival is expanding to four days and five nights next year.
DOVER, Delaware - A state regulatory panel is considering a request by Delaware authorities to suspend the license of a Bridgeville funeral director charged with fraud.
DOVER, Delaware - Davon Usher had 23 points, eight rebounds and six assists on Monday night to lead Delaware over Delaware State 80-70.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden is still refusing to discuss details about a recent health scare that sent him to a Texas cancer center.
DOVER, Delaware - Lamont Brown III rushed for 132 yards and two touchdowns to lead Morgan State to a 31-26 victory over Delaware State Saturday.
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has ordered that a former soldier accused of kidnapping, raping and killing a Wilmington woman undergo a brain diagnostic test.
DOVER, Delaware - State officials have reached a consent agreement in a complaint filed against a doctor who performed abortions at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Wilmington.
DOVER, Delaware - An attorney representing three men detained by Wilmington police has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the city's stop-and-frisk practices.
DOVER, Delaware - State fire investigators say a 13-year-old boy has been charged with setting a mobile home fire near Dover that critically injured an elderly woman.
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has ruled for owners of the Delaware City oil refinery in lawsuit over insurance coverage involving the deaths of two workers who suffocated inside a tank.
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Air Force Base is getting ready to welcome another renovated C-5 cargo plane.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware is slated to receive almost $20 million as part of nationwide $13 billion settlement in which JPMorgan Chase & Co. acknowledged that it misled investors about risky mortgage-backed securities in advance of the 2008 financial crisis.