- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Delaware approves 4 new charter schools, rejects 1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:49 pm
- Dover police: Man, 82, tied up, stabbed in robbery Updated: Apr-18-14 6:31 am
- Woman with handgun robs Del. convenience store Updated: Apr-17-14 8:56 pm
- Beau Biden plans 2016 run for governor in Delaware Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Heavy winter storms weigh on DuPont during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 6:28 am
- Markell clean water proposal gains little traction Updated: Apr-16-14 12:05 pm
- 5 charged after fight in Dover bar parking lot Updated: Apr-16-14 7:16 am
- Del. police: Motorcyclist killed in crash Updated: Apr-14-14 7:18 am
- Del. National Guard hosting welcome home ceremony Updated: Apr-13-14 4:49 am
- Delaware officials update health insurance numbers Updated: Apr-10-14 7:14 pm
- Del. officials appeal injunction on campaign law Updated: Apr-10-14 5:55 pm
- Del. governor gets tax increases approved Updated: Apr-10-14 3:43 pm
- Del. lawmaker eye lobbying reform Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 am
- Few changes eyed for Family Court access Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 pm
- Police: Man charged with hitting son, 1, with belt Updated: Apr-08-14 6:40 am
- Man, woman arrested in Dover robbery, shooting Updated: Apr-06-14 12:31 pm
- 8th grader Sohan Shah wins Delaware Geographic Bee Updated: Apr-05-14 3:38 pm
- Demolitions training scheduled at Dover base Updated: Apr-05-14 10:14 am
- Vote delayed on expanded bail denial in Delaware Updated: Apr-03-14 4:24 pm
- Appeals court overturns $920M award to DuPont Updated: Apr-03-14 3:16 pm
- Man shot during robbery in Dover Updated: Apr-03-14 3:14 pm
- Overtime pays well for Delaware state troopers Updated: Apr-03-14 2:27 pm
- Review of Del. cash management board continues Updated: Apr-02-14 6:17 pm
- Delaware pumpkin fling looking for new venue Updated: Apr-01-14 5:58 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware education officials have approved four new charter schools, all in New Castle County.
DOVER, Delaware - Police in Dover say an 82-year-old man was tied up in his home, stabbed and robbed by a pair who threatened to cut off his ear.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State police are looking for a woman who robbed a Dover convenience store at gunpoint.
DOVER, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden's eldest son, Beau Biden, says he won't seek re-election as Delaware attorney general this year but plans to run for governor in 2016.
DOVER, Delaware - DuPont says that lost sales and increased operating costs from adverse weather conditions dragged on first-quarter earnings.
DOVER, Delaware - Members of a panel that advises lawmakers and officials on drinking water and wastewater issues in Delaware are concerned that a clean-water initiative proposed by Gov. Jack Markell has failed to win much support in the legislature.
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police say five women are facing charges after a fight broke out in the parking lot of a bar after a party.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 19-year-old motorcyclist from Millsboro was killed in a crash west of Dover.
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard will host a welcome home ceremony for approximately 300 members returning from Afghanistan.
DOVER, Delaware - More than 11,000 people have enrolled in Delaware's health insurance exchange under the federal Affordable Care Act, and the number likely will grow in the coming weeks, state officials said Thursday.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware officials are appealing a federal judge's ruling prohibiting them from enforcing a campaign finance law that is being challenged by a conservative group.
DOVER, Delaware - A package of tax increases that Democratic Gov. Jack Markell sought to help pay for his proposed spending plan for next fiscal year is headed to his desk after receiving final legislative approval by the state Senate on Thursday.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee is considering a bill that would prevent high-level government officials in Delaware from immediately becoming lobbyists after leaving their state posts.
DOVER, Delaware - A task force studying the feasibility of opening Delaware Family Court civil proceedings to the public is making only minor recommendations for greater transparency in a report to be submitted to lawmakers.
DOVER, Delaware - Police say a 22-year-old Dover man has been charged with hitting his 1-year-old son with a belt.
DOVER, Delaware - A man and his girlfriend have been arrested for their alleged roles in a robbery and shooting in Dover.
DOVER, Delaware - A 14-year-old who attends The Independence School in Newark has won the Delaware Geographic Bee.
WASHINGTON - Officials at Dover Air Force Base say residents near the base may hear more noise than usual coming from the base's training range as a result of a planned demolitions training.
DOVER, Delaware - State House members have postponed a vote on a proposed amendment to Delaware's constitution allowing bail to be denied for defendants charged with non-capital crimes.
DOVER, Delaware - A federal appeals court has overturned a jury decision awarding $920 million in damages to the DuPont Co. in a trade-secrets lawsuit involving high-strength synthetic fibers used in products such as Kevlar body armor.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was shot during a robbery attempt in Dover.
DOVER, Delaware - Moonlighting as a state trooper in Delaware is a pretty good gig, if you can get it.
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers are considering several possible reforms for a board that oversees Delaware's $2 billion cash investment portfolio and which has been roiled by internal tumult.
DOVER, Delaware - Organizers of an annual pumpkin flinging contest that draws thousands of people to southern Delaware each fall are looking for a new event site.